Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Why do you kids need to greentext everything

Arc 4 Chapter 55
mega.nz/#!RMFCTTRL!GYkPO2To9sI2gDg82Dg4Oai2GrxRyb8wcSO6sH40W7E

If you missed any of the previous chapters check here
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

If you've just finished the anime and want to catch up with the current discussion check this link
pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/993167/71f8c4a314/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BjDE5yJi4
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE
drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM
drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg
drive.google.com/open?id=1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do you kids need to greentext everything
>implying

With an army of grandma lolis he'll be unstoppable.

exhentai.org/g/993167/71f8c4a314/
Horny Rem.

Now he done it.

LITERALLY HORNY AND HEART PUPILS

That man's as good as dead.

>Subaru-kun no nioi
All she can smell is witch you fucking doujin writing retard

>heart pupils

This is looking perfect.

That fucking kiss and her blushing

This is too pure.

> Spoonfeeding
You know, there is such a thing called Google or archive.
> Inb4 "Helping"
This ain't helping. This is called spoiling a child.
> Inb4 " stupid board culture"
You people should know that is the stupidest excuse as of this point to excuse your spoonfeeding and newfaggotry? Lurk for three more years.
> Inb4 Meganon is unknown
Tell the damn idiots to lurk in the archives. It's in every thread at this point. Fuck that notion.
This is bad, this is redundant, this is lazy. The bullshit should end here as of this time. I'm not trying to annoy you people, I'm the one who is actually trying to help you people look less bad as of this point. Seriously, the threads are regarded as shit as well as the supposed "community".
> Inb4 "You're shitting up the thread!"
You don't need me to shit up the thread when the threads themselves have gone to shit.
You people became like Jojo threads.
> Inb4 people missed it.
They can't, tell them to lurk harder you faggots.
> Inb4 straw-manning by saying, "Oh, you want people not to know about the sekirit club"
Fuck you, I'm saying for you fucks to tell the babies to lurk harder. That's an option. Never did I say for the ones to ask to not be part of the "sekirit club". Straw-manning my argument while being fucking lazy by spoonfeeding. Faggot.
> Inb4 "autism"
Here's the definition of "autism"
>a mental condition characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
I'm sorry you have it, considering I'm pretty sure I'm telling you in REAL CLEAR LANGUAGE HERE THAT IS CONCRETE.
> Inb4 " He's a self-moderation faggot"
Oh excuse me, coming from a REAL GREAT WAIFUFAG that even avatarfags his posts.
> Inb4 "ignore him shitting on the thread, if he doesn't like the thread, he should stop posting in it."
I should tell you this, "if you know the thread is shit, why are you posting and indulging in it?" I'm only pointing it out.

What about when she got mad at the whale? And she can definitely tell when Subaru has been...exerting himself.

Maybe it's an acquired taste. I think Tappei had a QA about it.

I'm waiting for the doujin where Rem gets a hornjob.

On an unrelated note, remember to add *spoonfeed* as a comment filter to improve your reading experience.

Our favorite grandmother is back

> inb4 inb4
Stop.

>Horn rubbing
>Ear biting
HHHNNNNNNGGGG

Thanks for helping me add something new.
> inb4 "stop inb4"
Then stop your bullshit of a thread. I explained enough already why, so why do you keep doing it? I already rebuked the reasons you gave as to why. The list can keep going on, asshole.

So how about an Elsa doujin? Please Japan.

Oh god. I need to read this.

Lazybto here

wgat is this show about?

There is one.

???: “—That ers sure a complercated look yer have on, Lil' Su.”

Had me worried for a momentt

Don't feed the trolls, filter and move on.

Anyhow, should I dump the NTR again?

This is like the second piece of fanart with these two doing pokemon related stuff. Is there a reference I'm missing?

Time loop story of the variety that shits on its protagonist for being a bad person until they become less of a bad person. So gory Groundhog Day with fantasy elements and a delusional MC. It doesn't really start hammering the MC for being a worthless shut-in until the final arc but it's present in the early show if you're paying attention.

I think people just like Pokemon.

>Emelia and Rem are both vital characters, but they're also entirely separate. Emilia has had little character development so far so all we know is that "She has a rough and mysterious past, the entire world hates her because of her looks, but she doesn't hold that against anyone, she's jealous of the affection Sub gives Rem, and she's 100% naive" She's not bad, she's just had so little development as of A4Ch55

>We've seen Rem's backstory, we understand her flaws and what drove her to be who she is now, and we see that her and Sub reflect eachother so well it's almost creepy. It's easy to understand her attachment to Subaru, and his to her. It really is a matter of "She got so close to winning the Hondabowl she had to be written out for a while."

That’s because like with Rem in Arc 2, you don’t learn about Emilia’s past and go in depth with her personal problems until climax of the Arc. Everything you said about Rem applies to her. Actually not just her, but Betty Garfiel and even Roswaal extent. Tappei doesn’t typically reveal everything about his characters in the beginning, but rather foreshadows and builds those issues. That why the last loops are always cathartic impactful.

So Emilia finally gets character development by the end of arc 4? Serious question.

Its a heartwarming story about individuals overcoming their flaws

I would say she does because the nature of the trials forces you to overcome yourself and develop or suffer and run away with your tail between your legs. She does ultimately complete the trials, not Subaru.

Thanks another one.
> inb4 "stop feeding the troll"
I'm not trolling, I'm only pointing out your bullshit. Stop making these kinds of threads like the OP as well as the comments. Just stop. You are a fucking spoiled brat that doesn't shit and plans to spoil the kid rotten. "Boo-hoo, you're telling me not to spoil the kid rotten!" Well, guess what happened to all the fucks who spoiled their children without restraint? They became snot-nosed brats just like (You). You gonna cry over the candy not given to you? Sorry your parents spoiled you, oh wait, I don't need to be sorry for shit.

Here's another one for you to add so you can feed me a reply I won't read:

We don't care.

That's pretty much to be expected, isn't it?

Is it good?

Well, as long as Subaru remembers technically he still passed the trials and the lessons are still learned.

Thanks you bipolar posters

Since Elves are made for rape, will Subarus first evil act as the dark lord be raping Emilia until she mindbreaks?

Do you reckon Rem would like being called mom? I'm sure a part of her would be flattered in some ways but a lot of girls would see that like they're being friendzoned or something.

Stop that bullshit notion, it's not like groundhogs day from that aspect. You have no ability to describe this fucking series. As expected from a fuck that only posts waifus.
It's about a dude that is a stupid attention whore who has been sent to a fantasy world (while he prefers to not question and prefers to stay there and not think too much about it, intentionally) has the decision to use his life that is given to him again and again of however he wants to achieve. He only has his life and only his life. He prefers to keep his life rather than to waste it. That's it.

Yes. That's how Tappei develops his characters. Betty, Garfiel don't get their developments until the end either.

Subaru is the only exception as his developments are more spread out. Hell we don't even learn about his backstory until the 4th arc.

It makes sense since he's the main character.

Nah, he's going to dye Ram's hair blue and use her as his Rem replacement.
Instead of Rigels aunt, she'll be his mom!

Who shat in your tea this morning?

Thanks for adding another one.
> inb4 "we don't care and we won't read"
Excuse me, but you are inconsistent as fuck. First off, you say this shit that you don't care, and you reply anyways. If you don't care, then why do you reply? And I know you are gonna read this no matter how much you say you won't. Because you will and you're insecure over the fact that I'm preaching the truth of your bullshit. You say you don't care, eh? Stop lying, this is how fucking rotten your parents have spoiled you, brat.

Are you the user who blows his lid when the words NEET or deconstruction get used? Groundhog Day and S;G comparisons are an easy and simple reference to let someone know time shenanigans are involved.

Hey, I'll have you know I lazily collect images because I don't feel like going to Pixiv or using Twitter and what that means is you'll get Rem images when you search for characters who aren't Rem.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BjDE5yJi4

Also, never was it ever confirmed that it is a time reset. Not even Echidna confirmed anything. She never said it was "this way". It is only a plausible theory, as well as the parallel universe theory. It is not far-fetched, nor has it been ruled out nor confirmed. Never was it confirmed and don't tell me about Al, his power can be an illusion or premonition ability for all we know. It has not been confirmed, only Satella knows the truth and Echidna said for Subaru to ask her himself if he wants to know.

I'm sorry you're doing the act of avatarfagging and spamming a whole bunch of pictures of your waifus. In fact, you are one of the reasons why you people disgust me.

Dude

That wasn't avatarfagging. That was the first file I posted in the thread, and I thought I'd share since I stumbled across it and it resembled an image posted by this user . What kind of image would that be for avatarfagging anyway? That implies one character in the image doing a smug face or some set of reaction image macros relating to the user's mood or thoughts.

God the OST for this show was amazing...

Even fanart goes too far. We've had them every thread. And that takes the majority of the thread. Easy on the fanart for awhile. It's like a drawfag's thread nowadays.

We can at least share the main character's assumptions about Return By Death for the time being. What we learn about Yin magic does appear to give any type of direct time remind some legitimacy, but who knows. I think parallel universes would destroy Subaru mentally because the second trial almost got to him. That doesn't exclude Tappei going with that in the end, but it could ultimately destroy Subaru's spirit and motivation if he feels like he's only saving himself.

In the end, all that matters and remains to be the truth is: Subaru chooses the way his life wants, if he failed, it counts as a failure in itself within his life. It would be better from a writer's perspective that parallel worlds was the truth. Because the act of reversing time is avoiding the consequences. If it were parallel worlds, the consequence can remain and Subaru has the inability to face them as a consequence. Knowing that he must continue to live on with the life he has, that is better. Besides, everything he has done so far was for himself as well. It makes no difference having to value what he can within the moment. That is one of the reason I prefer the parallel universe and hope that Tappei has it to be that.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Finally finished.

Ooh. You're good at this.

Thank you, your words truly motivate me, user.

It just means he has a limit to how selfish he can be without feeling shame or regret. That's how it is for most people, right? We can be selfish up to a certain point and he was operating on the idea that there wouldn't be lasting consequences for everyone else. With this new information he can't simply do a throwaway loop with a clear conscience. I do like the idea because people can stop insisting he goes full unfeeling save scummer when it means others die permanently.

But,

I feel it's kind of unnecessary at this point. In your own words (I think, not trying to be rude but the grammar makes it hard to discern the meaning) it's about his own personal struggle and decisions. That was always the true main obstacle in the story when one man has seemingly endless retries. How much he is willing to take and if the toll it takes on his mind can handle it or if he'll simply lose himself in these endeavors. That's why the Echidna AU exists. To highlight what would happen if he put this power above all else and stopped caring about death. A parallel universe concept doesn't feel too necessary when there's this danger of losing yourself already present. The main reason I'm not rooting for the idea is a different one though. It's merely stories using the parallel universe gimmick tend to have differences in these universes to highlight that it's not a mere rewind. It's even its own consequence in a way. I'd rather not have a lower opinion of the story for it not exploring this aspect of parallel universes and just take the rewind at face value instead.

So from what I've found there's 3 extra stories, 2 Natsuki Rem AU stories, and one school-time AU story translated so far. Is that all of them?

Ok, now you have just straw-manned my argument.
There's no mental bullshit, it has been proven again and again that whenever the whole mental toll goes on, it is Subaru just bitching on about himself or some faking it. It is even pointed out, don't take it into account. No, it is the matter of value of Subaru's life and if he decides to use it to the fullest. Nope, your notion is bullshit in itself. I never said he should waste his life like it's something he can just do over. I said he chooses how his life is, use it to however he wants to achieve. You are inadvertently praising the idea of no consequences. It is his life, he decides on whether to value it. It cannot be put on a scale. That notion devalues life and if Subaru were to do that, he would have lost himself. I'm not telling you that he should save-scum. He should decide to use his life the way he wants to the fullest. It is his life, he decides. That's all I said, but you decided straw-man it and I'm starting to lose my patience from this conversation just from that act alone.

I didn't strawman anything. Why are you always so quick to assume everything is an argument instead of a discussion?

Here's all the Natsuki Rem links I've found.

- if chapter: Natsuki Rem
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE

-drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM

-drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg

-drive.google.com/open?id=1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY

If you're just looking for more written material with Rem you can try Kagurojp's arc 3 translation. It's only 12 chapters but there's some character moments with everyone, including Rem, that you'll only see in the WN and LN.

Thanks bro, didn't realize there was two more I didn't read out there!

Why the fuck did Tappei make so many of these?

Because "it was fun", he said.

So how long will Satella let Subaru go on with that little tangent before getting him back?

The sad thing about that is that luckily that fire did weed out all of the riff raff

You have made an extension for which I did not intend for right hereYou inadvertently made the argument of Echidna's AU and how much someone can take and losing oneself. That is fine and all, but you decided straw-man thinking that I said Subaru should be selfish. Plus, your notion is actually embracing time-loops as something to take at face value. It lacks consequences and time-loop mental crap is not a consequence. No, that is just perceived notion used by people to justify time loops thinking that is a consequence. There is no true loss and most of the supposed loss of mentality is mainly perceived based on the user. Losing themselves is all on them, not the loops.

Tappei said she lets that happen. It won't happen to him. Hey, maybe Pandora got to her. Who knows?

This is like telling someone with depression "it's all in your head". No fucking shit.

There was a QA on this that lead to more questions.

>Q: Does the Subaru in the Natsuki Rem time axis experience a Return by Death that brings him after the part where the route diverges?
>A: No

A lot of AUs seem to hinge on the fact that Satella gets super lazy or stops caring.

Why's there a big fucking gap in the translation from chapter 6 to 21?

Or he just doesn't die, considering his life probably becomes fairly normal after leaving. It's just like how you haven't died yet.

80,000 word summary isn't much of a summary at all. Go take a look at it.

meant for

Digibro said Ram is best girl. Is he right?

>Digibro

Fuck off with that shit

>that I said Subaru should be selfish

I didn't mean to imply that. It was there to say that the story could take a very different turn with this revelation and I was mainly just repeating myself more than anything.

>There is no true loss and most of the supposed loss of mentality is mainly perceived based on the user. Losing themselves is all on them, not the loops.

That's kind of what I said, but where our opinions diverge is whether that's a consequence or not. I feel that it's a hefty consequence when the story is about his life and his choices.

I also just said I felt it was better than the alternative at this point because the parallel universe concept would feel tacked on, frankly when you could include stuff like

>Subaru ends up in a parallel universe where he did more dickish things than usual and now some people don't like him anymore

>X character is now a girl/boy

Stuff like that to show it's not just a rewind. Without it, I'd rather take the resets at face value. Is what I was getting at.

Kinda amazing he would have so much "fun" written Remfag fanfiction. Kinda explains why Rem is written so well from a love-interest perspective compared to Emilia. Makes me more confident she'll win in the end.

What happens if he dies of old age? You think Satella will just go full Envious Witch and rape him for all eternity instead like she almost did in Arc 4?

>What happens if he dies of old age?
Think about this, there has to be SOME purpose to Subaru being teleported to another dimension and given immortality by Satella and the answer will inevitably come at some point. My theory is this, Satella knew Emilia was her vessel so she teleported him over and gave him his RbD in addition to an unconditional love for Emilia so he'd protect her to the end. When he abandoned this directive, she wouldn't have a reason to care about him anymore.

We don't know why Subaru was chosen by Satella quite yet, most likely something to do with his relationship with Flugel, but it's undeniable Satella had some purpose in mind when choosing Subaru and giving him RbD.

>Q: Does the Subaru in the Natsuki Rem time axis experience a Return by Death that brings him after the part where the route diverges?
>A: No

You could argue that that "no" meant he'd return to before the route diverges. We'll probably never know.

He's not even 30 in the AU though, it's not crazy at all to say he just straight up never died in that AU.

Right, the phrasing could also have meant that.

He'll die someday though. Man imagine that. You wind up in your body decades younger with your wife, before her hair greyed, staring at you. Your kids, and their kids are gone. All of those moments in time. Erased.

Sure, it's another shot at life and maybe a chance to save your friends but, man, that's heavy.

Well thats pretty lame.

That's a little depressing to think about. Let's post cute pictures of Rem hugging her family instead!

Are you ever going to finish that picture?

It's not mine.

What's with all the Re:Zero threads in the catalog today? I saw Natsuki Rem and here you lot are talking about Natsuki Rem.

Almost all the time the other threads are Re:Zero-themed shitposting threads.

Probably the first time in recent memory where I'd prefer to just die if that happened to me. Aside from a standard fate worse than death anyway.

>shitposting
I think you mean Remposting anyone. It's infinitely better.

>Subaru leads a happy, love-filled life
>finally finds value in the life he has
>dies peacefully with his children by his side

>Appa man

So, would he embrace the opportunity to relive his happy life, or would he break knowing that the life he found value in meant absolutely nothing?

I meant all threads that aren't the ones discussing the novels.

I need to collect all of the translated stuff like this in one folder.

The part that stings most is that he'd be the only one to remember those decades worth of memories and work. Entire of existence of some people like his children and grandchildren now only exist in his mind. It'd really hurt to think that they won't get to live their lives because time reset.

It's more like building a massive house of cards only to have it knocked down. Sure it was fun to build but damn. That would take a good long moment to even begin soaking in. Maybe this time around he'd try to save Emilia now that he's mentally much more mature.

I wouldn't know. I always assume most other re:zero threads that aren't novel discussion are either that recycled re:zero was a masterpiece/bad thread made by the same fag with the same image or that it's full of secondary shitposting about From Zero.