SJWs are the biggest threat to the West

SJWs are the biggest threat to the West
Please donate to my patreon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcwXME-PNuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will qt Hapas be allowed in the white ethnostate?

yea that sums it up beta orbiters will pay out big for a shitty flat average hapa that say generic bullshit.

yes

> Hey baby~
> I hate SJW baby~
> Buy my merch baby~

the hapa women only,the hapa men will be treated like slaves and kept away from public in case they feel like mass shooting. The hapa men will be subjected to experiments and torture to turn them into the white ethnostate's "Super soldiers". Asian women will be allowed in the white ethnostate to help create more hapas.

No, you yellow fever virgin.

kek heil murdoch murdoch

yes
they're basically white.

She's mine. I like her because she's a retarded little girl.

No. Racemixing is wrong

She's a goddess, worth paying every penny only for having valid points which is rare nowadays.

came here to post this exact thing

>Used to laugh at SJWs whining and doing the patreon thing
>tfw the internet is full of "skeptic" "centrists" now that do the exact same thing
If I see another faggot on youtube with a cartoon avatar in a suit

It hurts, doesn't it (?)
Get off your bubble.

This summarizes 99% of the "redpilled" jewtube females.
Lana Lokteff is one of the few exceptions, as she's actually leading by example and has kids of her own.

fucking kek.

Nothing more cringy than watching the livestream chat of one of these sluts. An ocean couldn't quench the thirst.

Lurk moar-

No.

>SJWs are the biggest threat to the West

Who created the sjws? Oy vey

Posting in a Moarpheus thread.

With this post I summon the mongol

Whose this new alt-right whore?

Roaming Millennial, and she's been around for a while. She parrots Ben Shapiro tier talking points and her orbiters hail her as a revolutionary thinker. Nothing new.

eww look at those hairy arms

>watching any youtube channels

Is that MRE guy?

>he doesn't watch youtube content to learn new things
you really think these people are smarter than you LOL.
watch good content instead
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwXME-PNuE

>spaghetti strap

she's going all in isn't she

Compared to female thinkers she's definitely a revolutionary. She's one of the few women these days that make sense.

I believe in
>Gay rights
>Gun Laws
>Trans rights
>afermative action
>Racial Equality
But I'm totally red pilled you guys. Anyways that's all from me guys, don't forget to like and subscribe and donate to my patreon because it would mean a huge amount to me

Since theyre in small number, I think mixed children with 1 white parent should be allowed in the ethnostate, the non-white parent too. It would massively reduce problems

>alt light civic nationalism blended with muh anti SJW makes sense
the absolute state of this board

Guess it's black chicks only for me now
yes
>female thinker
That's not a real thing. She hasn't ever had an original thought.

oh look another e-celeb post. nu-pol is a fucking dumpster fire. seriously, where do i go to get away from this? the entire internet is getting ruined by normie millennials

I still don't know what's new about the new right or what they stand for. I literally never met somebody who could answer that question and I basically spend all my free time on politic shit

Reminder that Peterson is just a more sophisticated and well spoken version of these whores.

>produce product that people like
>peoole donate money in the hopes of seeing more of said product
I’m not seeing a problem 2bh

So long as I have my qt full jap aidoru girls you faggots can have all the hapas you like.

link

would raid and pillage her Lindisfarne /10

does finnknight defend hapas?

Hello guys it's me, Skeptic Aristocrat Gecko back again to convince you that I'm smart because I go after low hanging fruit
>LMAO LOOK AT THIS BLUE HAIRED HAM PLANET
>LE TRIGGERED FEMINISTS
Another feminist leftie that I just REKT and PWND

I fap to this everyday. Its the closest we will ever get to seeing her in a bikini.

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot

Ching hong tong, I'll take off my thong. Gibs moneyz first, white boi

What's up guys Grave Ideas here. In this video, I want to talk about somethings that's... been on my mind for a while... And that is: radical feminists on college campuses. I know it's been talked about *a little* bit already by the skeptic community, but I just wanted to put in my two cents. So in this livestream I'll be inviting over a few of my friends to talk about it. Oh, and superchats are $10+ only

Why? working on fast food will gave you more money

There is nothing wrong with patreon donations.

They provide a service like the news, you ultimately pay either through ads or through donations. If they have ads they have conflicts of interest.

>cuck hiding behind fake flag is whining about le state of the board
how original

You've never touched a woman, have you?

Never.

I have a wife and a wife's son