I used to be a fan of John Stossel and now he makes this video saying that prostitution should be legal and ok?

I used to be a fan of John Stossel and now he makes this video saying that prostitution should be legal and ok?

youtu.be/UywjcYddLRc

>inb4 ancaps support this

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/stossel-admits-to-oreilly-hes-okay-with-nsa-snooping-privacy-already-blown-libertarians-calling-me-traitor/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYSOK8WWdFU
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ees2i50sVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It should be, I've yet to come across a good argument against the legality or legalization of prostitute which doesn't appeal to baseless moral appeal pseudo-arguments.

He's a kike

Ayn Rand was a hard core Zionist (collectivist) who gave all her money away to Israel. Food for thought goyim

No sensible father would encourage their daughter to become a used roastie

What's wrong with prostitution?

Not an argument

I used to be a fan of John Stossel, until i took a mustache to the knee

I do not support prostitution nor do I support taking the service of a prostitute but I still think it should be legal. It's a voluntary exchange of a service and no one has a right to deny you that.
Also banning it doesn't work just like with drugs.

(((John Stossel)))

you ain't no libertarian you fuckin faggot

Yeah, he's absolutely right and his arguments are perfectly sound.

I would really expect the kissless virgins here to be on-board with this. There is hope for you.

>paying for what women give away for "free"
I don't have a problem with women perusing the oldest profession in the world, but legality and social acceptance are two very different things

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I'm confused as well he doesn't think it is good for you but doesn't think it should be illegal. Seems within bounds of libertarian to me.

>being this much of a helicopter parent

I bet you're going to tell your 26 year old daughter that she can't wear mismatched socks too.

He's a "libertarian," ie, "property and rights for me but not for homos, hedonists, libertines, communists, etc."

it should be. Its a waste of money to police it when it should be legalized, regulated and taxed.

It should be legal but you can never make it "ok" for everyone. Some people will find it disgusting and others ok while others will not even think about.

shut up asshole, double fuck you dude

My man, you are not libertarian if you are against people doing what they wish with their bodies. You're a weird blend of puritanism and statism that pretends to be for the individual.

Please consider suicide. I won't force you but I strongly urge you to kill yourself.

>He
Me? I support property rights for everyone, that does not mean I want to live next to them. Their degenerate lifestyle and world view leads to social decay and thats why I want them to be degenerate somewhere else.

>Me?
No dingbat. You asked a question; I provided an answer. I am obviously talking about that fool.

this

Okay guess I misunderstood that one.

It's ok, I understand. This board is so incredibly toxic it's easy to think every reply is a personal slight.

I hope Commiefornia decriminalizes prostitution. They helped lead the way on weed and they could do the same here. Even Nevada's prostitution laws are unnecessarily restrictive and burdensome (making the brothels absurdly expensive).

your both a couple of retarded faggots

every one has ownership of there own bodies. They should be slowed to do anything they want with it. Its really none of your business nor the govt.

Not taxed

Libertarians have the benefit of an internally coherent belief system that provides easy answers according to a set of clear principles. That's the same way a Muslim thinks. That makes it impossible to change their mind unless they come to doubt one of their axiomatic premises. But individualists are generally braindead.

makes street corners look like shit with all that trash

Based AP strikes again.

>But individualists are generally braindead.

Don't respond to obvious bait, it's what he wants.

true
happened to me

Muslims have an internally coherent belief system?

Obviously it should only be legal I'm the form of brothels. Cleans the streets, and protects the prostitutes.

Well according to my pic , that leaf wants to blow.

I remember back when he was a consumer reporter talking shit every week about businesses and capitalism in general. He won a Peabody award or something every year. Now, nothing, lol. The prostitution stuff is too libertarin for me though. But yeah, he's an interesting story for those who don't know.

>It's another Stossel defends domestic mass surveillance but wants to legalize drugs episode.

Stossel is a liberal hack whose so-called libertarianism is obsessively concerned with drugs and prostitutes.

>>It's another Stossel defends domestic mass surveillance
You can say untrue things, but unless you want to source that somewhere, they remain fallacious.

Fuck off you authoritarian shill. It's a willing exchange of goods for services. Bans and regulations, don't work.
People still buy prostitutes and do drugs.

Daily reminder using a lolberg flag immediately ousts you as a 14yo

You don't buy prostitutes man. You lease them for an hour.

I myself have enjoyed the services of a prostitute; I only lasted like 10 minutes those because that pussy was tight af.

what's wrong with that?
>legalize prostitution
>have some kind of license or certificate
>have regulations like any other business such as mandatory testing every X weeks, no brothels next to schools etc
>testing positive for the clap or whatever = loss of license until the person is clean and tests negative
>tax it like regular businesses

i've never been with a hooker, unless you want to count my skank of an exwife, and see no real issues with this
take it off the streets and try to make it safe and clean for everyone involved

We should legalize murder and child sacrifice then too---Because people will still do it. Wait....Let me abort that thought.

>You can say untrue things

I used to watch him on Saturdays. I don't know if he still airs, but his support of domestic mass surveillance was a big thing that rubbed many libertarians the wrong way.

Here's an article I found with a very quick search:

mediaite.com/tv/stossel-admits-to-oreilly-hes-okay-with-nsa-snooping-privacy-already-blown-libertarians-calling-me-traitor/

It wasn't tight. It was inflammation and infection, get yourself checked out asap.

Libertarianism is the only mainstream political ideology that is philosophically sound.

what part about the phrase "voluntary exchange" do you brain-dead statists not understand?

>Claims are fallacious unless I have been briefed

youtube.com/watch?v=tYSOK8WWdFU

Stossel is a borderline ancap dude.

I would agree, but it doesn't quite take in the full human nature well sometimes in its application. NAP with babies and prostitution doesn't have a whole lot to say in libertarinism in my book. It turns it around to kill babies and rape the souls of women (well mostly women) I would definitely describe myself in one word as a libertarin politically btw.

He works for Reason now, afaik the Fox Stossel show it over.

I think he's philosophically wrong about the NSA surveillance not mattering, though as a practical matter he's right: Facebook is far worse as an invasion of privacy, and everyone seems to fucking love sharing everything including their penis measurements with the fuckers running that Leviathan. I personally hate all of them, Facebook and the NSA. As long as the NSA limits itself to collecting metadata, I'm not going to concern myself too much with it.

Libertarians literally have too many battles to fight; we need to pick which ones are most important and focus our energies there. Trying to get the NSA to stop being prying assholes is just not worth it in the long run.

I wore a condom you dumbass. If you think bar skanks are half as vigilant about that as prostitutes you don't understand market forces. Whores are double careful about keeping their junk clean. It's like Uber drivers: the most immaculate cars I have been in, by and large, are ride-sharing vehicles.

>Muh he said this and that so he is not a libertarian.
He takes different viewpoints from himself and challenges his guest with them. Would be super boring if they just sat there and jerked each other off.

>libertarians need to pick the important battles
>prostitution

>he only supports mass surveillance for the ratings. he's still a libertarian, trust me guys!

>the right to sell your body isn't important
My dude it is one of the most important battles of all time.

I refuse to be a donor because there's no option to sell my parts.

This has always been and always will be the best video involving John Stossel.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

I don't give a fuck if he is full libertarian or not. If he brings a few more people closer to our side that's great.

Toxic masculinity; too many 'roids

if by roids you refer to Stossel's shrunken testes

>What's wrong with prostitution?

STDs. And the hookers shoot you in the head if you don’t give them oral sex good enough.

I actually wanted to give the girl I leased head but she wasn't down with it. No DFK either, definitely a bummer.

>inb4 crazy

I am telling you prostitutes are way cleaner than sluts fucking randoms in bars.

>people shouldn't be allowed to do what they want with their own bodies

Please kill yourself.

Why can't it be both legal and socially shunned?

It's degenerate and immoral

Nice buzzwords.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ees2i50sVg

He is an open border type. Social, a.k.a. pot smoking, libertarian.

Stossel loves his ladies. I mean, did you see his moustache?