homosexuals on ice!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_figure_skating_by_age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_figure_skating_by_age

Victor is old. Old!

Of all the Yuris, why is eros best?

Tired and embarrassed best

Victor is like fine wine, he only gets better with age.

All Yuri is best Yuri.

>Yuri!!! On Ice
>is Yaoi on ice

I don't care if y'all do it on purpose now. It's a Friday night, so I can drink all I want.

Yuri and Victor Nendoroid's have been revealed.

Holy shit that ending was gay. Like, gay as in as if nothing up until this point in the show had been gay.

HERE WE GO

Cute. I cross my fingers for Alter figures, those are what I really want.

Yuuri's same pose of him as a kid is honestly the best one they could've chosen.

I'm gonna miss fat yuri.

I feel like they had special meetings for the episodes and the topic was how to make every episode gayer than the last one.

>still anxiously awaiting scale figures

>Yuuri's geting more than 1k more retweets.

Do you think they'll be sparkly?

Wait sorry, less

I'm just going to leave this here

>Alter scale of Victor in that outfit doing some kind of gracefull-ass skating pose
>it's even glittery like it's supposed to be and looks absolutely fabulous under the light

Welp, I was hoping nip fujos were going to continue to ignore best girl so I can have a shot at the Nendo, but it looks like I will be bootyblasted.

I will be anticipating the SOLD OUT threads when they come out.

I don't know about sparkles, but I'm hoping we get this face plus an eros.

I thought I'd be really annoyed with it, but a part of me finds it really refreshing to just have two characters (men or not) who are okay with touching each other without acting like it's going to end the world.

Oh here, nip fujos always dependable on letting me down when it comes to favorite characters, but I hope there is enough retweet so I can get a piglet Nendo.

I want sparkles

If we don't get sparkles then what is the point

MARRY
FAIRY

Don't you worry, it has 7k already. Victor has 9k though.

>they announce a Yurio nendo
>Wonfes exclusive

This is exactly what I want. I hope they'll go all out with beautiful skating poses if YOI gets Alter scales.

Posting undeniable best boy Makkachin!

unless he's a girl

Just get some glitter and some glue.

If you know what I mean.

>Biellmann spin Fairy scale

They could charge me literally anything.

Don't even joke about that.

Yeah, I've seen those threads on /gif/.

>heard you were talkin' shit

>When Victor stretches in front of you.

There was quite a time-skip between episodes, about three months. I wonder what happened in that time, because Yuri and Victor definitely seemed a lot more comfortable with each-other in this episode.

Who can stop the nips?

Animators are living in poor conditions.

Im buying Victor, and yeah im hoping for scales too

Whether or not I buy depends on whether or not they're sparkly.
I want a Yurio, too.

The fujoshi are providing all the hot art, so I encourage them to go full-on delusional if that's what gives them the superpowers to draw like that

Phichit is a virgin! A virgin!

Shit, we do the same kind of thing on Christmas.

Ganbatte, Chinky.

I keep thinking about how that shot of Victor with his arms outstretched from the last episode is going to be in a lot of Christmas pictures.

It's better with context. She has the Chanel lip balm.

No Thai is virgin

That was a pretty good episode, just feel like everything is going too fast though. Anyway
>tfw no shota who looks up to you

Best doggo and best boy.

Which is why I wish it was a 2-cour anime. I understand that MAPPA don't have the budget and subject isn't exactly a popular one and it is an original anime production on top of that.

I hope when it does have a manga adaptation, it would expand more on the timeskips.

The worst is that they're probably going to both end up being completely straight :(.

MAPPA why must you be master teasers?

I didn't know it was an anime original, but yea making it 2 cour would have been great. I just hate that this is supposed to be one of his bigger moments as he finally comes back after his meltdown and it's over in one episode.

Also anybody get the Archer vibes when they skate? The odd movement between the background and characters just reminds me of Archer's animation.

all doggos are best doggos.

I don't mind Gook

why is that dog shaped like a penis

Because it's not gay in a fujo way. It reminds me of ancient greece style of gayness. The gayness is part of Yuuri's coming of age as skater.

wut

do you think they'll end up making a second season?

Considering that they said that it depends on how well the series does, it is likely. But then again, we might just get a sequel movie.

How on earth did Osomatsu-san become such a fujo magnet? The character designs are simpsons-tier if not uglier. I haven't watched it yet and I'm s bit scared to even start.

Shit happens, user. Plus proto-fujos had been shipping the Matsuno brothers before the 2015 series. There is something about 6 NEET virgin brothers who only depend on each other brings out the depravity of the nip fujos.

At least BaldFat finally dethroned IchiKara so count them blessings.

Reply to this with things you want to see happen in the show before it ends.

I want a scene of Yuuri ridiculously hitting on Victor at least once. Give him a taste of his own medicine. It can be the very last scene of the series, I don't care. I just want Eros Yuuri against an actually flustered Victor.

doggos playing together

Makkachin being a dad
Makkachin being a mom

I want Gayface to make Victor blush.

Well user, that's not exactly making history

Having an all-star cast of seiyuu probably helped.

I want them to kiss in the hotspring. Or fuck, but they won't.

I'd like to see rumours of them being in a relationship spread around (maybe by the triplets) and them having to deal with that. With Yurio getting jealous as a bonus.

*KISSING. WITH TONGUE. And then they jokingly say "NO HOMO THO" but because there was tongue you know it was homo for real
*happy end
*makkachin gets a girlfriend pupper
*Manly Yuuri becomes so alpha he makes Victor blush and becomes the flirt master instead
*creepy eyelashes man is not a creepy okama stereotypical gay character and is instead super serious and manly
*Yurio finds a way to channel his emotional side and mellows out a bit

Fairy crying. Fairy smiling. Fairy smiling and crying.
Maybe I'm asking for much.

They're cute in their own way but fujos use their imagination and art skills to make them more conventionally attractive (they're also into stuff like South Park). Otherwise the character dynamics are what sucks them in, and a bunch of asshole NEET brothers is appealing on many odd levels.

I'm more into regular fujobait with typically good looking characters, but Osomatsu is still hilarious if you're not into shipping it so I'd recommend watching it.

Happy family adventures

>matsus
quinton where are you ;~;

I kek'd loudly.

keked out loud. a good post by a good poster

Obviously a kiss or confession is the ultimate goal but I especially want to see them sleeping together after poor Victor seems so desperate for it. And it'd be cute if one up before the other to find that they're cuddling, then they start looking closely at the other's face to examine how pretty he is etc.

>tfw you can't stop imagining cliche romantic stuff as if it could feasibly happen because they're baiting THAT hard

jesus that's horrifying

I want Fairy and Yuuri to be good friends.

they stretched the line of "borderline gay" so thin that is yaoi.

>2.5 weeks until YOLO

Why are they making me suffer. The single version better sound amazing considering they are making us wait this long.

I want Yuuri and Victor to stay together forever and be happy.

NICE

Speaking of the OST, is Minami's track out on itunes yet?

Damn I like tracksuits more but whatever.

People are still saying it is no homo.

Yuuri could put his penis into Victor's anus on screen and people will still say this anime is no homo.

Damn, Victor getting flustered because of Yuuri is something I've wanted to see since episode one.

I want them to skate a pairs program together and have the final pose a ballroom dip, with Victor (or Yuuri, I'm not picky) going in for a kiss.

Thai/China hand-holding

If we don't get a cute Chink blushing scene over Thai, I am going to be disappointed.

>still say this anime is no homo
>even after:
>Yuuri's serious romantic confession at the bath house after he won Grand Finals and all his emotion and self-esteem and happiness has burst out of him in the baths
>Victor's tearful acceptance and reciprocation
>loving kiss
>tuns to steamy kiss
>groping and moaning
>stripping each other followed by light bodyworship
>pulling away, hand holding and then running to the bedroom
>graphic as possible sex scene for on air tv
>thrusts
>post coitus cuddling, nuder together, ESKIMO KISSES
>as they're about to drift off, Victor whispers >"Yuuuuri~"
>"h-hai?"
>"Ya tebya obozhayu~"

>then Yuuri wakes up
>it's just him and he's about to start crying because the dream was too vivid
>then he hears a grunt, groan and shuffling of sheets followed by a pleasant sigh
>Yuuri shakes like a leaf as he and the camera slowly turn to show a sleepy Victor with his head buried in the pillow next to Yuuri
>Yuuri freaks and jumps a bit
>Victor growls, tightens his grip and yanks Yuuri back down
>engrish from victor mumbled under pillow "Back bed time Yuuuuuri"
>Yuuri quickly accepts and snuggled into Victor, heart pounding like crazy as he realizes it's real
>smile comes onto his face as he relaxes
>OP drops as they snuggle together
>and it shows Victor smile
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Fairy awakens screaming in a cold sweat shouting NIGHTMARE, NIGHTMARE in russian

is fairy eric andre?

I like this.

2 deepest lore 4 me

I wonder how much time will pass between episodes 5 and 6 in-universe. Between 4 and 5 it was several months.