Why is Mami so weak minded? If she would have kept sane she could have helped against Walpurgis

Why is Mami so weak minded? If she would have kept sane she could have helped against Walpurgis.

she died first once against walpurgis

That didn't end well in the first timeline.

If you realize all magical girls always turn into witches someday or be secretly killed by witches and familiars despite their contributions to society, can you be conscious to the last? He never released that information before their contracts as long as girls did not ask him about it. So to speak, it was the feudal system Kyubey established. Magical girls were aggrieved by oppression and exploitation, because Kyubey wants energy from hope to despair.

Would you keep sane if you discovered your fate to become a witch? I don't think so.

Would probably do some humanity rejection shit and start doing over the top John poses while fighting witches

Why, I have no (You) from you? The user is similar to my opinion. Moreover, my post was early.

stay jelly faggot

Jojo*
Fuck this phone

;_;

Nigga, she was in the business for 3 fucking years, fuck off

Was it 3? I don't remember it being so long.

>Not taking out the iphone correction
your brought this to yourself

I didn't know it was still a thing to get on the girls for not being superwomen. They're schoolgirls who got roped into some crazy shit. This isn't "just pull yourself up by your bootscraps" kind of stuff; in fact, it may criticize that mentality.

Look what became of Homura, the toughest girl in the outfit. She stayed sane for long enough and was fucked up on the inside like any person who's gone through hell.

Yeah things would have been alot easier if she had kept her head in straight.

>if she would have kept sane
She just lost her head, that's all.

I REJECT MY HUMANITY, JOJOHN!

Why do you feel the need to post with your tripcode to no actual contribution or purpose? Do you understand why the whole board mocks Madoka threads as warrens of circlejerking? Do you understand how you, personally, have greatly contributed to this state of affairs? Is socialization so addictive that you don't care about the effects of your actions, or are you really that oblivious?
Choose your plea, tripfag: asshole or retard?

Fuck off Lawnchair

That doesn't even make any sense.

>user ignores lawnchair the absolute problem in madoka threads and targets apple instead

Fuck off Lawnchair

>Mami is weak minded because she went insane
>Mami went insane because she is weak minded
Great circular logic

That faggot already knows he's a shitposter, there's no point in trying to reason with him. I can make myself believe that Apple could be just severely misguided.

More like
>Mami went insane, which shows she is weak minded

apple really isn't that bad, to be quite fair as far as tripfags go.

I don't blame Mami, but I'm still disgusted by her murdering her friends.

You didn't watch episode 10 did you.

It's called a mercy killing. The only thing wrong with it was that it was shortsighted, since it didn't do anything to help all of the countless other megucas around the world.

Welcome to madoka threads. Always had fun and annoying tripfags since 2011.

Dude fuck you. I'm not even that guy. Go ahead and check.

Or are you just going to lie again?

How do we know you aren't lying?

I don't think it's right to trivialize mental health like that. You don't choose to be sane or not.

It's semantics at this point, I'm sure you understand what OP meant.

Yeah I did. That's my answer.

I'm sure OP will put a trigger warning next time then

Because you can check

Do it

DO IT

I'm not the same user. Just saying he's dumb.

They must have forgotten that kyoko did not go insane after discovering the fate of magical girls.

She almost doomed the whole world. Fuck her, if she wanted to off herself then she has the right to but she should not have touched the other megucas. The rest wanted to fight their own fate and she didn't even give them the chance.

Kyoko is pretty much the sanest one

Kyouko had a tougher past compared to Mami.

Yet she still sacrified herself for Sayaka.
Based.

>sacrified

Yes, Kyouko is amazing.

How does Mami go crazy when Kyoko is the reason her family was killed?

Her head wasn't screwed on tightly.

see the screenshot. Apple ignored your point. In short, he never made any contributions at all. Worse, he just said "I have been flirting with Kevin-kun!". Yeah, it's a summary. Sup Forums had better throw away the juicy Apple. Also, he has a discriminatory attitude to autistics. Apple can't even know the disease and he has a prejudice against them. He has only an ability to take the words ACK used.

I have nothing to do with the posts. The user just blamed Apple for his stupidities. Why do you want to talk about me? You evaded the issue by giving an baseless harsh words about me to the embarrassing question. Why do you support Apple? I understood you love him very much but you must treat a person with justice.

Yeah, Apple is too stupid to discuss Madoka Magica.

>Why do you feel the need to post with your tripcode to no actual contribution or purpose?
>>The reason I trip is because one of the older tripfags felt abandoned by a lot of other tripfags.

Apple answered the question. Stop ruining threads.

>Also, he has a discriminatory attitude to autistics.
It only looks like it is against you alone.

Going the archives it looks like Apple did discuss PMMM. Right now there is nothing to discuss anymore. Going through lawnchair it is about 97 percent shitposts. Lawnchair is the tripfag ruining all the threads as evident in this thread.

Mami mind us frail. If she was more collected and not easily broken she might have even survived Charlotte.

>Mami
>weak minded
Either a good troll or a dumbnut who didn't even understand the show

She just lost her head.

She did easily break down after finding out a harsh truth.

>How dare a broken and traumatized person not behave in a sane manner
It may have a warped sense of responsibility, feeling guilty for roping some of the girls into this. But I'm sure Mami didn't want to die alone.

Only rational characters are QB, an alien, and Homu, who's messed up inside and gives mad.

*She may
*goes mad

QB is at fault.

All head jokes aside Mami should have been most mentally stable. Crippling loneliness must be really terrible.

Mami, as well as the others, risked the the possibility of death every night she decided to go out and fight witches. If I was in a line of work like that I'd certainly like to think that I could go out with some dignity.

She has only been alone for a year or so.

What she didn't know is that death wasn't a possiblilty. Death was actually going to happen.

>orphanized high school girl suffering from loneliness, depression and survivor's guilty forced to face eldritch abominations every night finally have a mental breakdown

Au contraire, my friend. She's the strongest meguca out there.

Kyouko made a wish that resulted in the death of her family. She also faces said eldritch abominations. In the end, she didn't not suffer a mental breakdown after aquiring knowledge of what witches really are.

I wouldn't call Mami weak-minded so much as she just has a different idea on how to deal with the witch problem. Killing other magical girls to stop them from becoming witches isn't the wrong thing to do.

Still, pic related gives no fucks and does what she wants.

*acquiring

Dang.

She still died.

Different mind set.

Yeah. Fuck feeling things. She's such a wimp.

Mami tried to keep her idealism no matter what and essentially broke from the strain. Kyouko immediately became bitter and cynical and used that as a coping mechanism, so she didn't have anywhere to fall.

I see your point, but aside from idealism, Mami did suffer from crippling loneliness. Well it's for the same reasons, as Mami tried to maintain a somewhat normal life and probably didn't realize how much of a shithole she stepped in.

Poor megucas.

Don't discriminate against any person because of race.

Madoka-chan for tolerance
Now that's fucking cute

You meant 'upon yourself'.

モッズはいつも不平等なことしてるよな。デスアーカイブのスクショを貼り付けるとバンするとか基準でもあるのか?そもそも、まどかスレに関係ないポスト全部削除しろよ。根拠の無い不当な差別発言だけ残しやがって。こっちはちゃんと反論してるのに、糞コメだけ残すとか管理する側がレイシストだと言われても仕方が無い。

Why didn't qb sign Uiharu as a magical girl?

>I'm going to fix shitposting by even more shitposting
And it's literally off-topic and I've been banned in the past for even asking people to stop.

If people don't like a particular tripfag, just ignore them. 4chanX exists for a reason.

The case is Mods' fault. They have no ability to manage threads.

>They have no ability to manage threads.
I'll probably get banned for saying it, but the mods really fucking suck on this website. I got banned once for making a comment about toothpaste (24h, banned for off-topic), as the thread had gotten off-track a bit. People are shit-slinging everywhere in threads and they're going to ban someone for a comment about toothpaste? It's like all the mods have assburgers and haven't a clue as to how natural conversation works. Sup Forums should have the LEAST cancerous mods, not fucking Gestapo faggots.

Thank you for responding to me and being the risk-taker. Why don't Mods delete all irrelevant posts? Yeah, they are a pile of shit.

Mami is probably the only one who could have beat Walpurgis on her own. Let me remind you Homura fags that Mami is 3-0 against Homura.

1) In episode 3 Mami got tired of Homura mouthing off and wrapped her up in those ribbons. Mami could have finished her right there.
2) In Homu's flashback it was the same story. Mami caught Homura in a trap and Madoka was forced to save her.
3) In the Rebellion movie, Mami won again. Despite Homura's years of accumulated experience, she still couldn't beat Mami in a 1 on 1 duel. Sayaka ended up bailing Homura out. Sayaka even told Homura that is was foolish of her to think she could stand a chance against Mami on her own.

In the Concept movie they describe Mami as a goddess of war. It is pretty clear that she is the strongest meguca. Homu managed to clown Sayaka and Kyoko in combat, so it is implied that she's the second strongest character in the series. Madoka's strength in the series isn't fully understood. In the flashbacks she seemed pretty strong, but I think it's her bravery that makes her special.

Mami gets rekt by Charlotte in the series and Kyoko in TDS though

>TDS
Not canon.

Still got rekt

>Mami is probably the only one who could have beat Walpurgis on her own
Well that clearly didn't work out

Why is Lawnchair ban evading? He admitted to being Waffle-chan. Must he take advantage of mods?

This is why everyone must read the fine print or ask as many questions as possible. Coobs withheld lots of information knowing that if they knew towards the beginning they would decline.

I want to Fuck mami in the ass and then break her back

So what?

>Mamifags actually believe this
Homura's the weakest magical girl outside of her broken ability. Mami is literally a hard counter to Homura's one ability. Outside of that, she dies against Walpurgisnacht and Charlotte.

In terms of the Concept Movie, they used the name Guan Yu, the Chinese "god of battle" figure from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Considering Butcher is a CaoCaofag, Mami is either going to lose her head again or be important in Madoka's reconciliation with Homura.

Discussion over.

She only wanted friends. Now that she got one it cost her.

H-h-hentai!

>>>/global/rules/9
>Evading your ban will result in a permanent one.

Why are you taking advantage of mods?

Delicious happy blonde with tits. Lovely.

Fuck off.
Your post is literally off-topic.

Kyubey is cute for a reason.

Don't get me wrong, breast are lovely. In fact, they are life, but don't sexualize the megucas.

Why are you taking advantage of mods kindness? They rightfully banned you because you are off topic.