>All Sexual relations documented
>Now Married
Feelsgoodman

>married
ya dun goofed

>Never have been improper with women
>Now Married

how?

And Sup Forums yet again dismisses the views of someone different from them.

Good for you guys! You fucking retards

a fucking leaf

This pill is so red it belongs in a Chinese military parade.

She clearly did have that issue and so she has trauma as an adult now not knowing when or if she'll eat next so she goes through life inhaling every remotely food-like item she comes across to ensure she won't starve you fucking dirty shitlord.

WE HAVE FEELINHGS

she literally just can't even

i gotta say

im getting really fucking tired about hearing about the sexual assault.

WHere were all the accusations from these people when there wasn't a fucking incentive to do so?

These fake rape accusations are the females version of shootings.

In an instant culture instant fame is as easy as fake rape acausation

People are going to get sick of this shit at some point. Does anyone honestly even care about the women? I sure as fuck dont. they're all rich cunts who are doing this for publicity.

hope they all die

yes

imagine if we could get feminists demanding mandatory cameras in every bedroom to document all sex and to prevent rape

Raping a woman = still giving attention, waaay to much attention : roastie enablers. = need to be banned.

Ironically, this is why nonwhites (save for asians) pack on the pounds so easily. Their bodies still don't know when they'll eat again so they retain everything

>STOP RAPING WOMEN
No,

>being uncomfortable is the same as rape

It’s a mass hysteria

Began sleigh Cosby and Fox News and now it’s spread everywhere it was already going on during the election it’s just beginning to hit a fever pitch

> She clearly did have that issue and so she has trauma as an adult now not knowing blah blah blah
And this is why all poor people are obese.

Always wondered what she is saying.

What the fuck is with women unable to make a point saying something stupid then "BYE!"
Shit is fucking annoying.

Has to be fake.

Please Lord tell me it's fake.

>______ hate thread
> 0.2 shekels have been deposited in your account
> false premise : Sup Forums hates certain groups
> relentlessly and systematically trying to fool teenagers into believing they hate certain groups of people

And u think of yourself as a social justice warrior op. Your just creating hatred in this world. Leave us alone.

They think that if they get the last word they have won the argument. They say bye to signal that they are done, and thus have walked away, though this doesn't work online because ya know you are still at your computer if you want to respond.

Ave true to Caesar.

its funny how all these women come forward to say their story of such serious crimes against humanity, meanwhile they are silent when muzzies sexualy assault up to 1000 women in one day in one country and africans are raping women left and right in europe. lul. but no, white men is the problem. anyway most of this harrasment is done by nonwhties too. so what the fuck is happening? why are they like this. i would love to see these bitches getting raped by shitskins and their faces of realization

They don't care about other women getting raped. They care that other women are getting attention for sharing their rape stories, so they come up with their own stories to divert the attention back to themselves.

holy shit are you stupid

you should stop posting immediately and lurk /fit/ for at least a year before ever typing anything ever again

source user

Like all "Liberal" minded people their lives revolve around entertainment media. The whole "BYE" thing comes from the film Mean Girls which most millenial women grew up with as a how to manual basically.

BYE user. im done and i have won this discussion

It's a form of argument by holes.
>I'm saying bye and making it clear you'll never get my holes so I won

Please stop using 'roastie' as a derogatory term. Using a woman's labia length as a determinator for how much sex she's had is false information. women have different labia lengths like men have different penis lengths. For example, My mom has a puffy vagina with very little labia length(tight) while my sister has a 'roastie' vagina despite being a virgin.

kek

>Leafs

>women hate thread

There is no point n hating them. They are just animals. Its not like they have souls or real consciousness. Its like hating goldfish for not returning affection. Never ever take them seriously, allow them to develop any legal rights over any aspect of your life, consider anything they say as other than random noises or develop any attachment to them. A dog has more soul and sense of right and wrong then a woman.

can the day of the rake come before the next shoah please?

Dammit Pence, stop shitposting on /pol and get back to work with the jumper cables. Those gays aren’t going to convert themselves.

That's some nice pasta.

>>Now Married
Im sorry man.

roastie detected

>>Now Married

See you in the suicide booth. I'll be the one saying that killing yourself if fucking stupid while you go on about never seeing your kids again, loosing you home and everything you worked for while you send money for her drugs and pickups under threat of jail for the rest of your life I you don't. A few thousand men a week who once thought just like you kill themselves for the same reasons. When the time comes - don't do it. Just admit you made a mistake and find a small cheap hobby with the hope she may get cancer and die before you leaving you free or arbitrary imprisonment if you get sick and can't pay her not to jail you..

It's easier to convert straights to gay than gays to straight
I converted a lot of guys when i was in highschool

No one cares. You are a mix of inflatable sex toy and goldfish. Your opinion is irrelevant.

t. Roastie

>It's easier to convert straights to gay than gays to straightI converted a lot of guys when i was in highschool

That's why God will give you HIV and convert you to dead. No one will care.

Sad truth

>This pill is so red it belongs in a Chinese military parade.

>god will give you hiv
>hiv invented by niggers
>god is a nigger

Thats actually probably true. Straight men that experiment can either never live with themselves or are tainted for women and have to just embrace the homo lifestyle.

Why do you hate wowmen?, are you all children of tranny transplant womb freaks?

Congratulations user, I aspire to be like you.

>Sad truth

It is sad that it is so but it IS so. You may as well be sad about human mortality. Women are at best AT VERY BEST talking animals. Sure take them for what they are but NEVER EVER let them establish any legal right in your life or become attached to them. The moment you do that you have a ticket to the suicide booth. Every young man here considering marriage. I have a challenge for you. Go wait outside a family law court and look at the faces of them men there.

kek

Fairly normal female behaviour. Why is she shocked?

>Why do you hate wowmen?

I don't. Like I say its like hating a goldfish.

>mfw this was a police officer
>mfw she doesn't know that it's impractical enough for police officers to draw their guns out of these thinngs and it's practically impossible for other people to do it
>mfw she's just a fragile little bitch who's scared of guns because she doesn't know them.

He’s right though. I don’t take a virgins word on vaginas.

Just don’t have kids. Duh.

The same mob will be out hanging homosexuals when it is back in fashion. Women follow the herd just like fish flock together. Homosexuals are just men who were fucked up by women and turned into self degrading child molesters.

That is some comparison. Tell me, who is the bitch that hurt you? I will go fuck her up and claw out her eyes (I am a woman)

>>All Sexual relations documented
Can anybody explain this for me please? How can you document something but marriage? Or people in USA must get documents for fucking girls?

>Just don’t have kids. Duh.

I'm afraid

a)She can decide that not you
b)She will because it gives her legal lock in
c)You pay alimony even if you have no children. Too get it all she has to do is say you hit her and literally do nothing.

I would say TITS OR GTFO but I don’t like brown skin. It looks dirty to me.

>That is some comparison. Tell me, who is the bitch that hurt you? I will go fuck her up and claw out her eyes (I am a woman)

I don't talk to goldfish or have any interest in what they think. I don't require a Brazilian prostitute or its friendship either. You are the bargain budget variety of gold digger, you don't even get in my zone.

You want to see a 56% white tit? look in the mirror

Women:
> Don't talk to me pervs!
> I'm strong and independent!
> Feminism in University? Yeah!

Also women:
> Why won't guys talk to me?
> You don't want to pay? What kind of guy are you?
> Why isn't my lesbian dance theory degree landing me a six figure career?

No you can't have any money. Stop waving your genitals around.

hahahahah
I don't think you need to make an effort to keep people away from you.
Clearly your soul is dog shit. I would go with the classic: kys...but you are already dead and rotten inside.

Like I said to the other user. The only time you will see a tit is if you look in the mirror

Women don't dress for men they dress to establish herd order above other women. They are just animals.

this Alanah Pearce is a massive cunt, I was vaguely aware of her before for some reason.

IGN used to hire women for their tits, now we have to pretend they actually like video games, and have something interesting to say.

Personally I think it's creepy that childless women video game journalists exist. Wtf are they doing? These are boys toys.

That won't save you. Any girl with a grudge can hurl an accusation.

True. Women hate each other more than any man.

I think you meant to post that to your mother on skype

Here in my nation there is an influx of Brazilian prostitutes, I don't use prostitutes (or have any trouble getting the female animals perform its one entertaining trick). However the Brazilian prostitute with beady eyes scanning for wealth with its fake Italian passport and no visible means of support claiming to be a 'language student' or approaching men like me hilariously inept in bradacsting their naked greed to use their vagina to work their way out of sex for cash and slums are very much on the bottom rung of the gold digger scale, above Nigerians but below east Europeans and Asians. The closest you would ever come to me is taking my order.

I think I have read something like this before.

The sun isn’t up for 15 hours a day. What a dumb cunt

I am sure Snekstan receives a ton of Brazilian prostitutes

fucking manchild, post your flag

>I think you meant to post that to your mother on skype

So you are a cam whore seeking a man with a law IQ to parasite off. That's nice. Enjoy your slum princess. If I wanted 5 clones of you standing naked in front of me singing the chicken song in heels then they'd be doing it right now. You reduce yourself to that level because you are animals.

Sure. Don't come here. Your value is to say the least very very low on the gold digging ladder.

um no sweetie go die in a fire, thanks.
BYE

based Legion

>um no sweetie go die in a fire, thanks.BYE

Ah its the other low budget option. The noisy Spaniards that instantly age 30 years and turn 55 when they hit 35. Lot of prostitutes in Barcelona. Animals being animals.

Do I even want to know why you have that information?

How much money would it take for you to have sex with a donkey while screaming your family name?

Women. Will do anything. For money.

>not having intimate knowledge of your family

>sweetie

Why do all these faggot useless leftists do this?

Can you feel it? Civilization crumbling beneath your feet.