Is bitcoin cash a way for the Jews to contol cryptocurrency?

Im not too educated on Bitcoin, but this thing called bitcoin cash is coming out as a way to regulate it. Anyone with some insight?

Bitcoin was never going to be the final answer. Tech simply doesn't work that way.

I sold 150k in Bitcoins and invested all in Bitcoin Cash. It's mooning

It's well known that the original Bitcoin got taken over by Jewish banker types who want to fuck everyone over with high transaction fees.

Bitcoin Cash is the path back to ancap freedom.

Thanks for the clarification leaf. So i should invest in bitcoin cash instead of normal bitcoin?

Looks to me like a transfer of wealth. In particular its a way of transferring money from stupid people to speculators.

I dunno...

It really depends on whether you think the Jews or the Chinks will win in this case.

The Jews control the chinks through the Chinese central bank , the chinese equivalent of the Fed. Look it up. The Jews have full control over their money system, just like they do in the US.

Brock Pierce, a guy on their board is a serial child molester who was part of a child sex ring and has ties to the Clinton Foundation.

>as a way to regulate it

Where the fuck did you get this from? Bitcoin Cash is what the Bitcoin core devs should have implemented over 3 fucking years ago but didn't, it's the solution to the block limit deadlock everyone found out years ago when it was discovered the core devs wanted to prioritize "decentralisation" rather than speed and growth. The reason BTC turned into a shitty investment commodity was because no one was using it as an actual frictionless liquid currency because block verification times were insanely long because the block sizes were capped at a very small limit and they didn't want to increase them because muh Chinese miners. BCH is a giant fuck you to Greg Maxwell and all the other faggots who sat on their asses promising SegWit vaporware for years and I hope it replaces Bitcoin core.

What convinced me was when I found out Satoshi didn't even want to include a block size limit until someone convinced him that *maybe* unlimited block sizes might make room for an exploit of unknown nature. He then arbitrarily picked 1 MB size which worked fine for years.

After Satoshi vanished we hit 1 MB and all the current problems with BTC suddenly appeared. FROM AN ARBITRARY, PULLED-OUT-OF-ASS LIMIT.

BTC now relies purely on 'greater fool' theory whereas BCH actually has growth potential.

mike hearn pointed most of this out when he quit, Bitcoin suffers massively from a lack of a benevolent maintainer and Satoshi (if he isn't dead) is a puss for wimping out

Where do you think i heard it? From the MSM. Thats why i posted here trying to get some clarification about whats really going on. Kys Faggot.

If you weren't following Bitcoin from the beginning there was a massive split years ago over the block size question and the core devs refused to address it and promised this confusing half baked nonsense called SegWit instead, Bitcoin Cash people finally just decided fuck it and forked it implementing the changes that should have happened long ago making the chain faster and (currently) cheaper. IMO (and I'm biased like everybody) Bitcoin Cash should become the new Bitcoin. There is nothing fundamentally different about BCH it just had a bigger block limit, everything else stays the same.

Bitcoin Cash is free from kike influence.

Buy some, it's not going any lower. I dumped all my Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash back in August as any sane person would.

/r/bitcoin, bitcointalk.com and bitcointalk.com are completely censored. If you don't believe me go on /r/bitcoin and post about Bitcoin Cash, your post will be deleted and you'll likely be banned permanently.

Bitcoin Cash is how Bitcoin was supposed to be
-near zero fees
-near instant transactions
-P2P

Bitcoin is being turned into a banking layer by cryptokikes who somehow think people will actually want to pay their fees, then miner fees on top of that, economically it just simply cannot compete with any other crypto - especially not Bitcoin Cash.

You just watch the next few months as Bitcoin's value collapses and watch it flow into Bitcoin Cash.

>/r/bitcoin, bitcointalk.com and bitcointalk.com are completely censored. If you don't believe me go on /r/bitcoin and post about Bitcoin Cash, your post will be deleted and you'll likely be banned permanently.
Yep, classic kike tactic, trying to control narrative instead of winning on merits. This is what redpilled me about what was really going on.

I fucked that up (listed bitcointalk.com twice)

These sites are the main Bitcoin information hubs atm and they're controlled by the same person called Theymos who manages a team of people to censor any talk that isn't pro-bitcoin. This is why the front page of /r/bitcoin is constantly full of shitty memes from 12year olds, all actual discussion is stifled.

/r/bitcoin
bitcointalk.com
bitcointalk.org

Go to /r/btc on reddit if you actually want to ask questions/discuss bitcoin (Cash)

bitcoin.org (censored)

fucked it up again

Being this normie. Buy some proper alts with an actual niche and vision boyyo.

How do i get some bit coin cash?

ready the pink wojaks

Oops sorry wrong leaf

Ahahaha kek
Ppl can't see the obvious pnd