Is race mixing between whites and asians ok ?

Is race mixing between whites and asians ok ?

No. Race mixing between whites and whites isn't okay either. Just look at burgerland. They have literal nigger teir intelligence now.
>be american
>parents let you recieve the Mark of the Jew
>jew eats your foreskin
>get shot

>They have literal nigger teir intelligence now.
because their country is full with n*ggers?

why do hapas have so bad skin?
many of them have problems with acne

Only in Kazakhstan.

Not as evil as mixing with a literal ape nigger or low IQ violent shitskin but still bad.

shut up Vargnigger

White IQ in America is about the same as in Europe.

I'm half Asian. I wouldn't recommend it. It's easier on children if they have a clear racial identity.

>Acting as though leaf land isnt going to be trailing close behind

No. Even if an american is 100% white, they're still a sub human miscegation baby. They're born with only the poor qualities of their parents. You can tell someone is impure because of the facial deformity. This is what a pure white looks like.

how did you parents raise you? were they woke on the identity issue?

Only if the kid is a girl

>posts a Finn

Blond white is the best only

Yes

delet

>white people disappearing
>Japanese people disappearing
>"let's that resources that could be used to make more and instead make neither"

Solid plan, what could go wrong?

shit out some white kids instead of whining.

People may not like race mixing with Asians of low I.Q. (Middle East) but high I.Q. Might be better (Chinese)

chinese people have been bastardized by whatever brand of communism it is their country is practicing.
they're mostly shitty people desu

No.

>race mixing with subhuman chinks
>good

No, they were selfish degenerates.

I knew something was wrong early on, but I didn't have any way to articulate it. I grew up, started reading lots of philosophy and political history, and became very right wing.

Yes.

Otherwise, we wouldn't have heroes like him.

better than the eternal white (((woman)))

China is not really one race. There are high and low caste, just as in India.

I think you would be safer mixing Korean or Japanese with white.

Chinese, Viet, Thai etc are a crap shoot. I'd say avoid.

>I grew up, started reading lots of philosophy and political history, and became very right wing.

Same here. The West has become weak and utterly decadent. That mistake has to be righted soon, or The West will collapse harder than the Roman Empire with the rate things are going.

I was only using China as an example because they have high I.Q.

my gf is hapa, probalby gonna marry her.
any tips on how to not fuck up the kids psychologically?

>any tips on how to not fuck up the kids psychologically?
Be a good dad and protect them from your commie government.

not at all

Hapa boys should be aborted

I've always liked Japanese culture. I wouldn't mind marrying a man from Japan. I think a lot of Japanese men are handsome

Sage this shit bait threads about race mixing.
Kys nigger

faggotry is not racemixing

>needs to find a premade submissive asian chink

beta tier.

y-yes

this. faggotry will get the rope as soon as possible

Last time i checked, white americans score higher on PISA-scores than most european countries.

enjoy your progressive woman and god may bless you with many kids.

of course

>tfw our whitest states have IQs comparable to Korea

While she is alright, a pure Asian or a pure white has much more potential

>Sami
>White

tell them about our lost civilisation and about rome, make sure that the Reich lives on.

>all white women are progressive degenerates

No,it's just you cant find a virgin girl,autist.
I found one and we are together for 6 years now. It's not that hard faggot unless you live in cucked countries.

You fucking idiot thats a Lapp, aka, 75% big Scandinavian cock and 25% protoeskimo

>I found one and we are together for 6 years now
that's good for you so what is your problem

Yeah, sure.

no

Trying to help you idiot.
Majority of hapa children hate being mixed.

It's always a leaf.
Why is it always a leaf?

based leaf

yes

I have no problem with prefering your own, but I am against shitting out white subhumans on welfare at all costs, like many nationalists propose while they live degenerate lives with multiple partners but no kids.

Already have, they need husbands and wives though.

They're the only Europeans who'll survive the collapse of industrial society. Theres probably a Scandinavian woman getting raped by a pack of sand niggers right now while a Saami woman is giving birth to a 100% pure white child.

Some of Vargs wisdom has reached you I see

Reminder that while proxykikes tell you not to race mix with East Asians, that that is exactly what they are doing now to try and get ahead of you. Just about every single poster that brings up Elliot when it comes to hapas is a kike or a useful idiot. Elliot Rodgers was half ashkenazi jew and filipino. Not half white.
You faggots better wake up.

>race-mixing is good,the post

Into the gas chambers,degenerate.

hello jew
SAY NOT TO RACE MIXING

Stop being cucks saying
>I will marry a latina/asian they are super conservative
They are whores just as every woman, but ugly and your sons will be inferior and your daughters ugly

Things to do:

>Have as many kids as possible with white woman (no need to be conservative, marry nor give her money)
>Redpill as many white kid as possible (don't need to be yours)
>Stop being a degenerate weaboo
>Stop believing "race is cultural"
>Never give a job or money to a non white nor a degenerate

Note; jewish, asians or mixed race ARE NOT WHITE

>Is race mixing between x and y ok ?
no

No. Stop this shit. Please. Even James Allsup looks like a fucking mong.

You're so stuck on material things like aesthetics that you are going to end up forfeiting your peoples' overall spirit. You all have good empathy, but you allow your passion to blind you to the facts far too easily. The selfish gene will not prosper. I'm afraid that you're just gonna have to learn that the hard way.

Hapa uprising.

Caucasians should stick with Caucasians
Mongoloids should stick with Mongoloids
Negroids should stick with Negroids
Australoids should stick with Australoids
And this nigger Indians should stick amongst themselves. Not sure what race they belong to.

finally someone knows what race means.

>aesthetics
It affects more than that fag.
your height,body,jaw,head,face,strength,brain.
Literally everything. Mixing with anything usually leads to horrible results,most seen in white-black due to huge differences of each race yet it's very noticeable in white-asian kids too.
Your children will have no self identify,they cant be neither white or asian. They are literal abominations that hardly fit in any society. You're already fucking them up by making them be mixed,Have fun your kid be bullied and fucked with by other kids just because he is mixed.

You think shallowly, Ivan. I'm aware of all that and more, but it is all a drop in the bucket compared to what is at stake. Most of the "horrible results" you speak of has to do with poor or largely incompatible dietary habits. Ignorance breeds failure. Teaching their child to have a proper self-identity is the responsibility of the parents and if they do that, the child will be fine. The only reason why any of that applies currently is because of the projected expectations based around a very ignorant society. The truth, SlovAnon, is that you too are mixed, but because of the perspective of your environment being that you are surrounded by others who look like you, you do not notice these things. The same applies here. The same will happen. It is all about perspective.

I'm not mixed. Could you not project?

Think,what would Hitler do. Certainly not promote race mixing.

Considering you look like an uncanny valley shit and there are level 2 studies on how Asian/white mixed children are often mentally ill, no.

Now kill yourself, frog fag.

>I'm not mixed
Like I said, you just aren't aware that you are.
h ttp://www.angelfire.com/country/veneti/SkuljRootsGenes.html
Is the world then what the world is like now? Is the world now what the world was like then? No, it is not. Hitler was intelligent. An intelligent man knows that what worked before won't necessarily work in a different setting and system. An intelligent man adapts.

They are abo+Persian mongrels.

you feel that arab cock Hans?

Yes, I'm the cuck for not supporting racemixing and knowing my data.

Kill yourself too.

>knowing my date.
is his name ahmed or abdul?

Saami are the true master race of Europe.

Russians are Mongols anyway so it's just Asian + Asian

I think traditionalist values goes a long way. It's not really skin color that's the problem (obviously). I'm half and pass as white. A 1/8th Asian will be accepted by white people outside hardcore natsoc circles.

Love your wife, be a strong man, give your children something to admire and emulate. You'll be fine.

Biggest problem is Asian mother who looks down on Asian men breeding with a white man and producing a half Asian son, who she then emasculates.

Doesn't sound like you will have that problem, but it's real. It's not just a meme.

Beta white men who breed with Asian women should be forcibly removed.

Only other suggestion is do not let your children seek refuge/false acceptance from progressive race baiters

When I was in high school, teachers and diversity officers (that's an actual job) tried to make me join in with their diversity agenda. I was contrarian enough to tell them to fuck off, but they won the hearts and minds of a lot of Asian /mixed /"pocs".

She looks like she has down syndrome lmao

Depends on how bad the white women are where you live.

goddamn

I have a better tip: Don't marry or have kids with a hapa

>all these amerrimutts falling for the leaf bait

Take it easy on the anime, metal is cooler by the way.