imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 14
>Israeli Genl; IDF will target the Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s headquarters in Damascus if they attack Israel
>5 new villages liberated by Iraqi Armed Forces in Anbar Province as they progress towards Rawa
>Report; ISIS raises white flag on Hawijat Kati after SAA assault earlier today
>SDF push further southwards along the eastern side of the Euphrates, liberate Shahil overnight, 40km SE of Deir Ezzor City
>Mattis; US military not planning to leave Syria until the Syrian settlement process in Geneva brings success
>Lavrov; Pro-Iranian forces present in Syria on legal grounds, have been no discussions on their withdrawal in recent talks with US
>KSA to host a meeting of the Syrian opposition later this month as UN prepares to convene new peace talks with the govt, AFP reported
>KRG has accepted Iraqi court’s ruling that specified the independence referendum was unconstitutional, call for talks with Iraqi government
>US House, US Military role in Yemen war "unauthorized"
>Lebanese official; Wants Saad Hariri to quickly return to Lebanon in order to help disarm Hezbollah’s military wing

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdy_QjPItgA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
youtube.com/watch?v=YfH6U8CNp58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holocaust

of Gulf niggers

FUCK ASSAD

>FUCK ASSAD
'S ENEMIES

Indeed senpai

of weeb an*me faggots . if you spend more than 1 hour watching japanese cartoons you're a cunt that needs to die :)

Bomb The Kurds!

Nothing wrong with anime as long as you don't obsess over it and waste all your time with it

keep us updated if he says anything else interesting.
Ill let one of oyur brothers rape my donkey tonight if you do.

summary not exact words
>the only way to achieve peace in syria is the union of all syrians (implying all minorities) to fight against terrorism under one flag (implying the syrian one)

>how so?
The dialogue. It gets cringily autistic at times. Autistic Japanese philosphy lectures.

>the only way to achieve peace in syria is the union of all syrians (implying all minorities) to fight against terrorism under one flag (implying the syrian one)
So a ridiculous, utopistic pipedream?

soon Bosnia will fall to the march of moe girls
and soon
there shall be moe anime posters on the sides Kaaba

more like an implicit message to kurds

You got any good tv series than ? I liked true detective, you got anything of such sorts ?

what i hate is the sir lanka poster way of posting full weeb shit and then say he's fat and cry about being a loser . fuck that 50~ poster who derailed the thread
loser cunt go watch school girl japanese cartoons while taking a shit

if i remember correctly the most complex thing they quote is stekel, and this quote probably only pops up because it is in catcher in the rye. Literally highschool tier literature. Granted, the second gits movie is a bit pretentious, but nothing to bad. Also you don't have to get all the references to like the movie.

Watch man in a high castle
literally pro Nazi propaganda

Baghdaddi's Arabic sounds more poetic when he speaks it than Assad's

>Some talk about the importance of Pan arabism that unites all religious groups under one banner and that is the only solution to civil strife in arab world

Naah, i cant stand anime girls, bit too autistic for my taste, i maybe watch your last recomendation, keep in mind i tried watching cowboy bebop like the german suggested, but i droped it after 3 episodes it was kinda boring

The man still calls for Baathism
Based
but one of the SyrianAnons said that Baathism is basically dead amongest the younger generation

Assad's pretty ignorant, if he really believes that.

I tried but gave up after like 3-4 episodes, it was boring

watch narcos, generation kill.

Google batthism

Gen Kill is really good
or even Gen war
a german side of WW2

just cause America and Israel dont like it doesnt mean it is wrong, anive or ignorant

Watch Boku no Hero Academia
i am watching it now while sweeping sweat off my forehead and eating curry
its pretty fun and you'll be a weeb fag
if you like action like DN
watch tokyo goul or any of the Fate/Stay series
brb taking my monthly Expenses from my mother

Google "Syrian Civil War" for the result of dysfunctional pan-X movements that have no power or realism behind them.

nigga help me translate
i've been awake for 26 hours

also taboo and the wire

this shocks the zionist p*le
>youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
>youtube.com/watch?v=fdy_QjPItgA
>youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

>WE WUZ DIE HORST WESSEL LIED ON BIKE N SHIT
no

I got to about just before the end of first season of narcos, i dropped it after that, got a bit boring, didnt hear about generation kill, ill check it out

because bongroach speaks the words of wisdom
translate what

Multiculturalism is what you're talking about. Multiculturalism is cancer. It doesn't work. It causes conflict and in worse cases war. Strict and functional borders between different peoples, combined with continuous trade are THE most effective methods of ensuring peace. Not this utopistic nonsense about "people with different values working together".
The only times it ever works is with strong leadership and then it falls apart after the leader dies.

i'm not sure. america lives in a bubble. when the world coffee price goes up, it goes down in the usa...that's how bug they are...imagine how many bubbles the elite sits inside of.

they won't remember the common man as a reactive force, they will remember their inability to wrestle him down and instead of mollifying the common man they will seek further ropes with which to bind him. they will see only their own weakness and seek to armour it.
>brought to you with german encouragement

All these "WOW SUCH GREAT PLOT TWIST AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMETN WITH SUPER EMOTIONS" Tv shows on netflix amazon, hulu hbo are actually such trash.
Just cause you are used to friends and american dad doesnt make these "DRAMA" tv shows good.
They are Steven king tier and are easily as degenerate as most anime.
Just because it is more common among the degenerate morons all across the world who are braindead enough to be entertained by that shit doesnt mean it is quality.

live speech of assad
youtube.com/watch?v=YfH6U8CNp58

>Gen war
>a german side of WW2
I hope you watched it in german with subs you dirty animewatcher should be used to it.

>live
>Egypt's internet
pick one

240p only use the sound

>watching dubb
please think a little better of me man
that kinda hurt

>He doesnt understand at all why Islam was so effective in spreading and why world leaders unironically call it a religion of peace and tolerance because he is to hard stuck on the terrorist and rapefugee excuse meme
Go educate yourself icenigger

I watched taboo the first season actually, wasnt that bad, wasnt that good either, i dont think ill like the wire, i found breaking bad to be boring aswell, and they are similar as far as i know

he's saying if he hates you but wt needs to co exist we will cooperate to avoid problems , if we can't understand each other we won't be able co exist and cooperate and politics . and he's talking about media and how's it's hard to unify people and it's a priority

I thought Egypt was advanced in this regard.
On good days I can watch in 480P. I have a 1 mbps line (~100kbps download speed)

what are you sperging about hans? Ill give you narcos but generation kill is legit.

SAA making small gains in south Idlib
could be the start of a small offensive till the tiger comes around

>1mbps
what the fuck do you do with all that oil money
even i got a new 15mbps line

>south Idlib
you mean north Hama, I assume

i have 2 mbps ... and it's capable of doing it but companies would love to scam people than make good service . the stream is lagging like shit . i will translate it later
>i needed to make this entrance to the speech before talking about politics because if i go on politics without that entrance it would be useless i needed to make my point straight

woops
i mean its super close to the border line
its 1 in the morning cut me some slack

Aaaaand it's over
From what i gathered
he put a strong emphasis on arab baathism as a way to overcome sectarian strife
he also pointed fingers at american, zionist and gulf niggers and hold them responsible for this mess

based germananon
gibs name
well put lad
pity tho, right now
unless the people rise up they will slowly be turned into replaceable cogs in a massive super consumer econmy

so...basically a 10/10 speech?

>US ambasy in BiH : calling for war is unaceptabble
There's all kinda shit going on in bosnia, and on top of that Soros just moved in and wants to buy shit. Honestlly it smells like some form of conflict is brewing. So honestly, give me your oppinion, will there be a war in bosnia soon, and if soo, will you all hate me if i go fight for muslim side ?

>cut me some slack
fair enough, after all we tend to call the pocket "Idlib"

Im just saying itd be significant if SAA actually crossed into Idlib

I would kinda hate you if you joined a Muzzie milita
if you joined the BiH army i would cheer you on agaisnt anyone
fight for your country lad not some salfist faggots

someone else confirm this (too tired to be sure of what i heard), i also not exact words
it seems that Assad called the muslim brotherhood the "demonic/satanic brotherhood" and said that they're not the friends of muslims (in the sense that they're not working for their well being) and said that muslims shouldn't fall for their plot.

>gibs name
never
>veins
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

there is only one side we can accept and you know that. If you know the lyrics of some songs i'm sure they won't mind you being a bit brown, so start learning them

Well obviously id join the official volounteer regiments of bh army not some militias and shit, and i am disgusted by the idea of becoming a refugee, so i might not even have a choice if the war breaks out

>will you all hate me if i go fight for muslim side ?

No

We'll be pushing for a tri-part state.

>
good then
dont listen to the larping serbfags
fight for your people and country and you will be something great lad
Hope it doesnt come to that tho

>they wont mind you being a bit brown
The fuck m8 serbs have just as high, if not higher procentage of turk blood, and the only side im fighting for is bosnian soo....
Aldough i do know a lot of serb songs, i like balkan war music

>if i go fight for muslim side
no such thing in ex yugoslavia

>advocating fighting for commies
>/sg/ we wuz nazis larpers
cuck

>will you all hate me if i go fight for muslim side ?
Nothing wrong with fighting for your country mate.

God dammit man
>veins
I cant handle how good they look

>Hope it doesnt come to that tho
I hope so too m8, memes aside, war is a horrific thing for civilian population, the death tolls are massive, and i dont want to see my people die.
Next year might be a decider, so we'll see

>cuck
Says the guy that married a single mother to be granted french citizenship but failed miserably and now has to live a salty life because his plan B of joining global caliphate is failing too

Thanks for translating m8
>Inb4 Bongroach "I TOLD YOU FUCKERS ARAB BAATHISM IS THE ONLY WAY!"

squeeeezzzzze ememmmmm!!!

>war is a horrific thing
yea, especaislly a civil war
that shit gets dirty and rules of war goes out the window from day one
If a war does seem inevitable
leave if you live in a big city and go to a village
i dont want you becoming just a number on a siege death counter

>#BREAKING: Militant suicide bomb leaves at least 60 #SAA soldiers dead in #Harasta after repelling attack earlier
LMAO.
Ass*dists BTFO.
Again.

but should it come to it, pls report to us on the ground, k thx

>missing the point 100%
>strawmanning some white-trash muh rapefugee shit
Go fuck yourself. I'm drunk and far more cognizant than your Turk-roach ass.

Im not leeving the city m8, i cant handle the idea of leveing my city to the serbs and running like a faggot, i dont really mind dying (inb4 how do you know pussy, lets just say i got in to a position once in which i was certain i was about to die, it didnt bother me), i just think it wold be fucked up leaving my little sister in a siged city, if a war was to kick off, id like if she could get out of the country. Bit wat i really want to know is what do you guys think, how likely is it that a war happens soon

>149416680
fake unless source

Yea i would send you pics and shit if there is internet

>Bit wat i really want to know is what do you guys think, how likely is it that a war happens soon

What's going on recently that makes you think it'll happen? Haven't looked much into Bosnia in years tbqh

well he sure will have a lot of ammunition since this speech.
Assad really put a big emphasis on pan arabism, like he really cared about it and wasn't just a pretext to rule

She is literally a 10/10 in my eyes man

Get ready for a cringe fest if you don't crash before then, on the other hand it would be a perfect time to go to sleep once he starts sperging

So why do you think a war will happen
is the Skspra Rebulic larping about joing serbia again?

Well the tensions are high, especially now due to some stupid politicall talks, so much so that your ambassy had to say that calling for war is unaceptable, there is supposed to be, but perhaps not, a referendum in r.s. to wote should they seperate or not, you can see how that would inevetably lead to incidents, and now, soros wants to buy some of our supermarket chains, friend had a theory that hes here because he knows he will die soon, and wants to pull off some final shit of his life, which kinda makes sense to me, and other shit that i cant really explain, especially since im phoneposting

yeah i think i'll stick around an hour or so and then i'll go
>we got a special mention when he was citing random other arab countries that have the same fight against terrorism, inb4 arab autist use this as "100% proof you guise are arabs"

Nah, they can never join serbia, serbia doesnt want them. The thing you have to understand about tham is that they are economicall disaster. Some cantons in Fbih have larger economys that them. They larb about seperation, and also this ---

Hows the war going?

>soros wants to buy some of our supermarket chains
Wherever he goes usually war isn't far behind, Libya, Ukraine, the brief troubles in Macedonia a few months back had some involvement of his too.

what about the yemen situation? arabia just fucking bomb the defense ministry and its all? iran say something?

>The samefagging memeflag again

My friend has a theory, as i said, that he knows hes nearing the end of his life, and since his project in US with antifa blm etc failed, he came here in wish to pull of some final shit before he dies, and since we are close to conflict anyways what beter place to pull it of. My friend is literally scared of this. Makes sense to me too, i dont know what rest of you think. By buying 2-3 supermaket chains he can almost get a monopoly on the economy

>well he sure will have a lot of ammunition since this speech.
Someone that obsessed by ideology doesnt even need ammunition to go on rants tho but yeah we might see a spike of smugness and larping

FUCKING REVVED ALREADY WEW