Lessons from the NYT OpEd

Fellow whites, it's time we admit the truth. We simply can not be trusted. As much as it pains me to say this, maybe the best course of action for African-Americans is to completely avoid us.

If we want to be proper allies, we need to let African-Americans know that it's okay if they don't want to live in white areas. WE UNDERSTAND. They have to do what's best for their families, and let's face it, their children would be much safer in all black neighborhoods. I would even personally pledge to stay out of their neighborhoods so that they and their children could ALWAYS feel safe in their own homes.

I sit here in tears contemplating my own racism and privilege, and how I wish it could be controlled. Goddamnit, how I wish it could be controlled! However, the sad reality is it can not be. I can't control it, you can't control it, none of us can. The system has been rigged in our favor for centuries. We just have to face the truth that African-Americans would be so much better off if they entirely cut off contact with us.

I surely would miss having African-American neighbors and the joys that they bring into my life. For my own selfish reasons, I want my children to be friends with their children, but they MUST do what's best for their families. If my children have to be deprived of African-American friends, then so be it. If they must completely stay away from us for their own safety, then I want them to know I support them 100%.

What do you say, Sup Forums? Will you join me today?

I know how you feel. I feel the same way. It kills me to think of my African-American brothers and sisters not being around anymore, but we are just not worthy of their trust. If they need to do what is best for them, we can't stop them.

I don't want to see them all move back to Africa, the land of their ancestors, as much as you do. But it is for the best. I will cry for days, maybe even months, but if the African-Americans want to move back to Africa, it must be done. You hear that, African-American friends? We support your move back to Africa for we are not worthy.

I reluctantly agree user. They must keep themselves safe from the menace that is whiteness

Even if it involves moving a whole continent away. Just imagine what all of those educated woke African-Americans could do with their own country. We would surly be at a loss without them. But we deserve it, for we have lost their golden trust.

I'll miss their hilarious antics and their culture of tolerance. But it's unfair of us to ask them to live amongst such violent white people. I'm doing my part: I'll personally be buying up to ten one-way tickets to an African country of their choice. I can't wait to start repaying all that I owe

A black coworker just told me how much she'd love to relocate her family to Africa, but right now it's just not a viable option. You see, we live in a 90% white city. I can't imagine the horror her children experience knowing that there's literally a racist cop behind every corner just waiting to commit an act of violence against an innocent AA child. She decided that the best course of action for now is to move her family to Detroit, where at least her kids will not only have an excellent chance to survive, but their chances of extravagant success will increase tenfold!

I'll miss the hilarious African-American women like Leslie Jones who make me laugh by screaming sassy phrases into the camera. I may never laugh again. However, they must do what is best, a lowly white boi cannot stop them.

I'm buying 10 more reparation tickets too, I still think it is not enough, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. SOMEONE MATCH ME.

if black people are so scared of white people why do they still want to be neighbours with us?
go back to africa you niggers

This. We all have a role to play in making up for our original sin of being born in this evil white skin.

>A black coworker just told me how much she'd love to relocate her family to Africa, but right now it's just not a viable option.
Do your part, fellow oppressive white man. Buy her and her family a ticket and give them enough money to survive a few months in their new Africa home. They probably won't need all of the money, since without the white man oppressing them they should easily become CEO's and shit in their new African homes. Regardless, you still owe them.

african american here
can confirm
am moving my family back to africa within the next year
these white devils have gotten enough off my back and its time to put an end to it

BETTER QUESTION

>Can niggers be friends with ANYONE?

It's never been "black vs white". It has always been every other person on earth vs niggers.

>Fellow whites
>(((Fellow whites)))
>(((Fellow)))
>(((((whites))))))

I'm so sorry, but I know you will have unlimited potential in a land where whites are nearly nonexistent. Godspeed

You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. How, in the face of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, can you possibly hold the opinion that African-Americans are in any way responsible for their neighbors' inherent racism? Did you even go to college?

And ugh, the N word. I'm literally shaking

OMG what was I thinking? I better go write her a check be back in a few

His language is completely unacceptable. All I can think is "jeez, have you even taken Sociology, bro?".
Clearly he hasn't

Don't forget to give her your Rollex, all of those precious metals were likely stolen from all of those poor Africans by us white imperialists.

Good OpEd and the answer is no.

The absurdity of this op-ed is a good statement on our culture. There are real, measurable reasons to be wary of black men because they constantly commit acts of violence. This fact is unmentionable, nearly illegal. Yet we have this article here stating the exact opposite based on absolutely no facts at all.

Hahaha are you people doing a 10 man larp right now. Holy shit you shills are hilarious.

She literally just called and asked about that. I can't believe that I gave her the shirt off my back and the title to my car, but forgot to give her my Rolex. Aaaarrrgghhhh I've got a lot to learn

Yes you do, yes you do. The Rolex is the first to go, not the car. The only acceptable car is Cadillac, so go out and buy a new Cadillac to give to them. Don't forget to add flashy spinners too, the culturally enriched African-Americans love this. It will go a long way to repaying your original sin.

>resegregation
I don't think I've ever said "yes" to something that quickly.

This is the best option. For the safety of black children, of course

It brings me terrible pain and property value, but I guess I'll go help my black neighbors pack up

HAHAHAHA THEY WANNA SELF SEGREGATE NOW... THEY SHOULDA DONE THIS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TRICK 100+ YEARS AGO..

we.....

What do I say? Well...It's ok to be white.

a man of color

>let's face it, their children would be much safer in all black neighborhoods

Couldn't agree more. I can't imagine the terror a black child living in a white city must go through

Be proud.

so stupid meme gypsy

It's okay to be white user, but our black allies need to know that it's okay if they feel the need to move as far away from us as possible in order to keep their families safe. I think that's one thing we can all agree on