No, it's shit.

This. Stay away from us.

A thousand times better. Don't go there, you'll shit it up

I recommend everyone on pol goes to /int

>id is soy
Maybe you should try r*ddit

OK, no bother. You cunts literally can't organise a piss up in a pub

The Canadian is projecting, again.

Why would I want to go to a place that is specifically made for people who can’t handle the banter?

They trolled all the burgers on Sup Forums even the mods couldn't resist the bait.

Burgers are fucking snowflakes

Just looked it up
It's fucking stupid all those different languages, I don't speak dumbfuckistan.

Imagine a board that is 90% autistic generals and 10% >tfw when no (insert nationality) gf

To be honest, it's more vitriolic than Sup Forums because there are no unifying ideologies.

i like my general

Stfu faggot and go and protect beautiful german women from rapist muhmad.

Sup Forums is banter

Kek. I literally had like 5 threads taken down because some fat goblin mod got triggered

Its /r9k/ with flags, worse its also a nofun board. Atleast go to /bant/ where everyone isn't eternally asshurt

muh freeedooom

There are some people from every country who get mad butt hurt over their respective memes, most of us find it just as funny as you. So much so, in fact, when the threads are slow I pretend to be pissed off to keep the memes flowing.

My favorites are the one with aryan face mask on top of the 56 face

Basically it's Euro Sup Forums so it's almost always about boring dumb irrelevant left wing shit and it's where they can escape to when they get sick of hearing about American politics. Oh yeah and theres fucking spics everywhere

This. Nothing better than an anti-anglo thread where the serious banks come out.

Whatever 56% face better shat your pants at walmart while screaming "Im whiter than your muhammed" in agony and pain.

Fuck off, we're full.

Kinda boring. When you have a good thread here and people actually discuss the issues, it's much better.

This. I can call you a leafy faggot and you can call me an amerimutt, at the end of the day, do we give a shit? Why would we? This is shits and giggles.