No Country For White Men

Please run for office unless you're an old, white man

>twitter.com/laurenduca/status/930459431569108992

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGh1zl8aYXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish someone would cut this cunt into pieces and fuck the parts they don't eat.

im a young white dude so at least I’m not ruled out

haha dude damn that's dark

i can't tell ur a real sicko

How can liberals pretend their ideologies don't boil down to daddy issues at this point

This chick has an unusually large audience

Isn't this the bitch that was talking about anal or something in Teen Vogue?

White women are so fucking stupid they don't see how they are being completely used and played, once they are no longer useful they will be lump together with white men so whites fully can be the whipping boy

and when they finally have their wish, the place will be a third world shithole
I am waiting for them to catch on, wondering how long it will take

It's this cunt here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OGh1zl8aYXQ

she rolls her eyes into her skull in that vid - lmao !
it has a new valley girl twang going

>Ageist
>Racist
>Sexist
She went for the trifecta in one tweet.

>that forehead

i wont you reddit shitheads to leave already

she's a lesbo, trust me, also a zombie

>movement backfires
>all old white men are replaced by young white men
>being in office and actually having to do work makes any of the numales have to grow up in order get shit done
>reverts to normal

perfect

Whites are the new Jews

her mannerisms give me a headache

How drunk is this slag. All that slurring and weird body language.

God, I hate this cunt.

Another Soros funded campaign to destroy the West.

I want to hate fuck lauren duca so hard I want to cry

sorry OP, tried listening to it but at about 0:02 mouse flew to the (x) of it's own accord

Run to a plstic surgeon, ugly whore

It is fascinating how brave they are getting. Preach them a sermon about White Demographic Collapse and get them to reveal their evil to the whole world.

The White Demographic Collapse is coming in about 15 to 20 years. That adds up to a period between 2032 and 2037. Why those years? Simple. Most Boomers who are still alive will be in their 80's by then. Whites will not have had as many children as the darkies who will no longer feel afraid of the Old White People and there will not be many white cops, white national guardsmen and white military willing to force non white integration on their own communities. (I bet you don't know that forced integration is something that white people forced on white communities they didn't live in.) There simply won't be enough white people to put a white face on forced integration. Combine that with the Boomer die off and Old Rich Whites being easy robbery targets for the darkies and you have the collapse of not just White Power but of White Guilt. It is hard to hate yourself when you are attacked for crimes you had nothing to do with. While the Boomers might still cling to their White Guilt, their children and grand children who did not mix race will not. They have grown up in a time where white people are collectively guilty for the crimes of the past. They see themselves as victims of a slander campaign and the only thing holding them back is their Boomer Elders. Remember the 2032 - 2037 spread. Remember you can only read such theories on places like Sup Forums.

>414141

For fuck's sake.
Shit get.

Yes of course I see it now. We should let the thick and the shit have their turn at ruling us.

april 1st. it has been written

I want to stab her in the throat with a sharp pencil.

>white women
>this is what Tradcucks fight for

She's projecting her anger onto white men because they wouldn't want to date someone with a 5head.

you heard the woman. run for office already!