ITS HAPPENING

5 dead, multiple crime scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2017/11/14/at-least-3-dead-after-shooting-at-california-elementary-school/
hawaiinewsnow.com
lostcoastoutpost.com/2017/nov/14/three-dead-after-shooting-tehema-county-elementary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Coulter's Law

so what's up with second shooter? this an actual cartel hit? they are that far up here

they always say second shooter, this was also in northern California

anyone have a live feed of coverage? All stations I can get are covering Sessions running his cock sucker...

Thanks we really needed that 11th thread about this

prediction

teenager snapped
kills family
shoots up school

not much fodder for politics

the cartel is up here in norcal, I'm in based butt county.

and there seems to be 2 people saying 2 shooters.

The guy whoms't'd roomate was killed looks like a grower, one of the only jobs in that part of the state. That's where you are getting the cartel speculation from. Also in his interview, they said he was a known felon, that was acting erratic, so I'm going to go out on a ledge and say he wasn't Cartel, more just a fucked in the head weirdo.

>and there seems to be 2 people saying 2 shooters.
nigger Sup Forums comments dont count

Nah... shooter already "outed" as 50ish year old who was a convicted felon

Nice.

Feels good not to be in school or college anymore. Haha.

This is 20 minutes away from my home town.

My mom says she can see the helicopters going to and from the hospital.

so most likely domestic

so is it a high score?

>G-gun control

it's possible, we had a nutter up here do that after the ordinance changed, ended up suicide by cop. but 2 people is weird.

Guys... We really need to have a serious discussion about banning gattling guns in California Elementary Schools....

>Gee I wonder who is behind THIS shooting

Is your mom hot? BERRRAAAAPPPPPPPP

not even a qualifire

it was in the original report, nigger

Barely qualifies as the definition of a mass shooting.

The area is really white, so the shooter is most likely white, unfortunately.

>be american
>get shot
this is still news in america?

> be california
> stricter guns laws than europe
> mass shooting happens

hahahaha thats what you got for making shit laws.

> unfortunately.

white shooters get 20+ though

Have not seen anything about his race... but 50's years old felon named Kevin myfox8.com/2017/11/14/at-least-3-dead-after-shooting-at-california-elementary-school/

It's the price of freedom.

Unironically.

the area is no way white. nothing in California is, 2/3rds of rural areas are mexicans.

Yeah, so the low count is weird.
Likely a heroin junkie. The whole area is devastated by the stuff.

it says nothing about a suspect

Nigger, I'm from there.

show us your 56% face

They CAN'T enforce any laws because those faggots are sucking illegal alien cock and balls.

What's the demographic breakdown by county?

Gun free zone strikes again.

Who the fuck cares about California? If they would all be tortured, between each scream they will apologize to the nigger and blame the whites anyway. Move on.

it's on a indian reservation
no happening

If it's another white guy we may lose our narrative about Muslim terrorists. I guess it doesn't matter though since Muslims pretty much kill shitlibs mostly

super white up here brah

northern california isn't liberal faggot

your retarded, indians make up less than 2% of the community

fuck off retard. It's once again some fucking autistic white guy

That's what I'm trying to explain to this faggot.

I'm from Redding. It's white.

no no, someone from there says he and the rest of the county are totes white and no 56% goblin

Fucking white cracker at it again

Pleeasseee be white

ayyyeee norcal-right checkin in

>Redding
>white

In Redding 85.39% of the population is Caucasian.

Ok boys. Honolulu mega creepy happening.

>HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A man police call a "violent psychopath" left Honolulu shortly after escaping the Hawaii State Hospital Sunday morning, sources confirm.

>Randall Saito, 59, walked off the property about 9 a.m. and got into a cab.

>Multiple law enforcement sources confirm, that cab took him to a waiting charter plane on Lagoon Drive.

>Saito was deemed 'insane' by the courts after he was charged with shooting and stabbing a woman to death in 1979. A random victim at Ala Moana Center.

>At the time, his attorney and a doctor said that Saito is a necrophiliac and is a sexual sadist. The state hospital says he also lacks empathy for victims.

>The State Department of Health did not notify law enforcement that Saito was missing for about 10 hours, by then, sources say, he was on a plane which landed in Maui.

>He has family in California but it's unclear where he went from the airport in Maui.

The site sucks. But it's a major local news station.

hawaiinewsnow.com

>activate the spirit cookers

actual Caucasian or chi Caucasian?

Any shooter confirmed yet? Is Coulter's law in play?

caucasian=white
burger education in action

O/

I live in Washington now. But all my family is still there.

Whiter than the overall demographics of the US as a whole, and significantly whiter than California as a whole.

Actually, North Africans and certain Middle Easterners are by definition Caucasian.
yuropoor education in action

He knows that, ya dingus. He was pointing that out to the fag who thinks NorCal isn't white.

known crazy felon named Kevin according to the roommate of the first victum. how did a felon get a gun in the universal background checkstate?

Weed related crime comment here.

lostcoastoutpost.com/2017/nov/14/three-dead-after-shooting-tehema-county-elementary/

Assholes with bad attitudes are pretty typical in the gun enthusiast groups. When you decide you are done with life the new thing is to take out as many people as you can on the way out. I wish these gun assholes would go back to sucking on the end of a shotgun as their first action and not the last.

without our weekly dose of senseless gun violence we will lose freedom

it's obvious you are Mr 56% face

find local news coverage. this crime is normal in nor Cal

56% white Hispanics

this is funny seeing how that crazy asshole that suicided by cop months ago did it over a weed grow in his backyard

The Spanish tourists that lied about getting robbed at gunpoint were actually trimmers so cops have been raiding all the grows nearby everyone is armed even though guns are illegal around marijuana because federal law.

like big trucks and meth caucasian

jesus christ shut the fuck up retard

Shooter was released on bond after stabbing a neighbor.
Milquetoast judicial system will continue to hurt the general population.

unpossible, this is universal background check state, how did a felon or anyone with federally illegal weed get any guns?

Picture of the alleged shooter

how did he not have his guns taken away after stabbing someone? And yeah your right about our shit judical system, can't keep anyone locked up.

Who am this shill fucktard?

55% now boys

looks just like every other grower in the north state.

same way most criminals get guns

they steal them

>5 dead,
dont even start a fucking thread if its under 20

HE

CANT

Any pictures released yet? My little brother was a teachers assistant there and is not responding to his phone!! I'm worried as hell.

whaaaaat but we have laws saying your guns have to be locked up 24/7 how did they steal them?

>Shooting in a gun free zone
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

This.

probably with high capacity assault lock picks and large frame black bolt cutters

i hope hes dead user

My Uncle delivers milk there, he says there was definitely a shooting.

I really miss this bitch.

It could have been someone from a different state who drove across state lines

He isn't dead, so don't worry too much. No one at the school died.

Everyone has guns who wants guns even if there are no guns. They also kill each other with arrows and knifes and trucks up in nor Cal Educate yourselfEveryone has guns who wants guns even if there are no guns. They also kill each other with arrows and knifes and trucks up in nor Cal Educate yourself. .

who here /comfy/?

It is a revolving door judicial system up here people are in n out of jail every day it called weed grower tax.

damn, tay's looking snug. let her cozy light bring us a bigger death toll

>children only wounded
YAWN

that is how Chicago explains 600+ gun deaths so far this year. they keep complaining that it is all Indianas fault.

noice

They should demand a wall between Gary and Chi.

are you having a stroke? did the Russians hack you and give you a stroke?

Look up the demographs of Corning CA

Mexicans and Ugandans.
Used to be a wholesome if a bit redneck town

THIS
IS
Needed