Public annoucement

Public annoucement

CELESTIA-SAMA IS PERFECT

Has anyone ever actually tripped and landed grabbing a girl tits?

Once in 5th grade

when i was a kid with my big sister, and she thought i had done it on purpureo.

Not tripped, I was 12 and playing tag, I unconsciously grabbed a girl's tit. Was the best feeling ever and I got away with it.

Statement is correct

Did you?

Remove cowtits and she is?
A fake

Still better than Lisha

She's like Lisha, but better in everything.
Pure and inncocent.

>Perfect body
>Moderate breasts
>Cute personality
>Pure and innocent
>Strong and intelligent
>Sweet and gentle
>Loyal and truly loves Lux
Lisha-sama is literally perfect.

Same shitposterfaggot
Lisha is by far away better than krul and celestia

Lisha was the only one tsundere in this year?

Same shitposter
Lisha a trash. Shitty boring medium tits too.

large>flat>>>>>>>medium

Those blushing fingers

Recently watched this as well as asterisk wars, any other good recent battle/-harems shows.

I would also like to point out that both of the main girls in each series are really strong tsundere princesses.

Oh you are so funny and pathetic

Shes getting all hot and bothered.

Except by slutella

Lisha is the definition of apassionate sex

Lisha is a pure virgin, she was simply thrown into a cell.

Not for long.

Where is the gif or videoweb of this part?

That's one nice thing about less well-endowed girls: they make more fortunate ones look even more attractive by comparison.

What did she mean by that?

I can agree to some degree, but all women have their own merits so it's hard to judge them equally. Having giant boobs doesn't necessarily equate to one being better than another.
No idea unfortunately. Haven't really kept up beyond the anime and most of my pictures are on a diff computer.

Used goods, goes on the trash with Lisha.

I want Yoruka to rape me.

this thread again?

Can't really disagree with you there.

Oranges vs coconuts

Both of those things are pretty good handfuls so I don't know if there's much complaint there.

You only need to ask. Other way around works too.

Wath the fuck is her problem

Wrong
Only yoruka krul and celestia

She's had a hard life user.

She's a slut.

Alright I just found some decent stuff, but it's already 8AM, need to get some sleep.

sleep tight, blog-senpai

She's had hard lives

Celestia a best. A BEST.

Lisha-sama>Airi>Yoruka>YES>Tilfar>Phi-chan>Sharis>Celes>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>Krul the walking stick

Switch Celes and Lisha and you mostly got it.

What's with daily Bahamut threads? Who cares about that shit

About 22 IP's.

noice

It's that Lishafag that keeps doing threads to start a shitstorm between fanbases.

Krulcifer and Yoruka are a cut above the rest.

FUNposts, user. Do you see any really seriously shit-flinning beside your bitching?

very noice

She's so underrated and yet she's hands down best girl. I want her to sit on me.

Back when I liked 3DPD, once in middle school, I accidentally face bumped on a girl's tits during a swimming class. I found the situation ironic since instead of claiming sexual harassment, she repeatedly apologized for bumping onto me. To this day, I still remember the god-tier sensation
sorry for blog

what kind of girl gets a pussy tattoo?

>underrated
Blame her late introduction and small screentime because the faggot anime director forced more Lisha shit in her arc.

Only a trashy whore like Lisha.

>wake up
>see this

what do?

wake up, unfortunately

Top Tier:
Lisha > Tillfur > Sharis > Yes girl > Phi > Airi >
Shit Tier:
celestia yoruka krul
Her respective fanbase are a Real Cancer
meanwhile Lisha is a Cure

if i picked lisha up for a date in my 1997 mazda miata m-edition would she be impressed and have unprotected sex with me?

Lisha is absolute trash. Kill yourself spic.

>Lisha is absolute trash. Kill yourself spic.
Oh same faggot shitposter
Ignorante Hypocrite, Miserable Unhappy, Hater Faggot
Im with her (Lisha)

Is this QUALITY or an edit? Lux has Sasquatch arms.

>Im with her (Lisha)

Of course you are, shit-eating subhuman.

Close my eyes and whisper "eat me up"

>don't dislike any of the girls in a battle school harem anime thing for once
>people dislike my favorite, Krulcifer

She's my sexy skeleton and I love her.

Lishafags aren't people.

Her name is pretty silly 2bh

iirc it's QUALITY
it looked better in motion.

I don't care, mine is too.
Krul from Seraph of the End is in the same boat and people love her.

Re-Confirmed you are a Ignorant Hypocrite, Miserable Unhappy, Hater Faggot

Kruls are always the best girls.

fuck off already daily thread

Did you know even the native extension can hide and filter thread you don't like? I think even mobile-version has that. And apps.

Hell, you can even ignore them yourself if your mental capability allows it.

Hey guys what if we take a really shitty anime nobody liked almost a year ago and then made fake shitpost wars about it's character every chance we get in every thread possible? That'll show those normies

How fucking difficult is it to not just go into threads you don't have nothing to contribute? Seriously?

boobs are alway great
either 2D or 3D

Is this the year that Lantis shilled anime finally surpasses Aniplex shilled anime in shitposting potential? I mean there's apparently still that new Kyoani monster girl show, another season of Prisma/Illya, One Punch Man, and yet another High School DxD show to come on top of a bunch of other idol shit and people have yet to take full advantage of Hibike Euphonium this season even.

We have daily GuP threads that max out every day so you tell we

not those anons but the contribution:shitpost ratio in these threads is about 1:25. I personally wouldn't mind a battle harem thread once a week, but these guys are spamming threads 24/7 which literally have no new content to talk about. if they hid every general on Sup Forums that they didn't like, half the board would be gone.

And what do you plan to do about it?

They're always tsundere princesses or nobles, that's how this shit works

I ran into a girl by accident and had my hands in front of myself to brace for impact.

middle school me was so confused and couldn't formulate words. I didn't mean to at all but still got away with it.

>not spam the same thread/posts everyday
>not add another cancerous general to the board, especially one that's off-season
>not shitpost about who best girl is
these seem like viable options to improve board quality, even if the first and second options are the same

lisha a shit.