/zg/ ZIMBABWE GENERAL

>army general threatens military takeover
>tanks seen on outskirts of Harare
>government accuses general of treason
>unconfirmed reports that Mugabe is under house arrest and a provisional government is being formed

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/tensions-rise-in-zimbabwe-as-military-drives-through-outskirts-of-capital

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41991425

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/zimbabwe-crisis-army-tanks-robert-mugabe-zanu-pf-harare-capital-military-politics-president-chiwenga-a8054141.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ
africandefence.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ZIM-vehicle.mp4
youtu.be/tXkBZBx7FH0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1CNgQhf8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-zimbabwe-on-edge-after-army-chief-threatens-coup-20171114
youtube.com/watch?v=SK1bMMBLDDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

its been 30+ years and it still hasnt happened

Ahhhhhhhgggggg!!!!

Nothing will change really. It's just nigs vs nogs right now. I could count the white people there on my one hand. Other than that, we'll probably get stuck with a few Zimbabwean immigrants if SHTF.

ALERT

Possible Zimbabwean coup in progress.
Numerous reportings of armed forces moving about the capital and seizing state institutions.
I have family in the capital but they are saying that things for the moment are quiet in the suburbs of Harare.

Tanks literally right now.

Please be happening.

Yeah but I wouldn't mind seeing Mugabe shot

Watching them kill each other is always entertaining kek, I wasn't meaning that in my previous post. Was talking more about actual positive change and/or the involvement of whites fighting in an attempt to take back some form of land.

i wish them luck and hope they stay safe
removing king nog can only be a good thing

Yeah I agree completely, the Rhodesian LARPing is just for fun

How will this affect the global niggertinium production ?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

>implying new nog kang wont be a bone through nose gibsmedat kill whitey ape like mugoogabooga

Good choice

Armoured Fighting Vehicles on the road to Harare.
africandefence.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ZIM-vehicle.mp4

Looks the time has come for Bob lads.

SLOT THOSE FLOPPIES

Bob's you're uncle.
youtu.be/tXkBZBx7FH0

Mugabe was one of the Putin's best allies.
Zimbabwe always voted in the UN correctly in exchange for gibs

>implying the new king nig won't do the same

SOON

He may turn out to be pro-western and prefer your gibs over ours.

Are niggers capable of making a coup?

Afterall they never managed to removed a white dominated governments without the help of outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1CNgQhf8bA

About fucking time. Thank you George Soros for taking this monster down!

What type of gibs does Zimbabwe recieve from Russia ?

>without the help of outside
They received aid and training from all the major communist powers at the time

Why would soros frag his own guy?

>all the major communist powers at the time
If you mean the governments of USA and UK who santioned South Africa and Rhodesia than yes, you are right.

This might be good, gonna bookmark this and get comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8&t=10s

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

The USSR, China, and North Korea all provided training, funding, and supplies to ZANU and ZAPU during the Bush War

Checked

The crucial part was the Western cuck Nations tring to destroy the economies of Rhodesia and SA. If there was no sanction they could rule even today.

glad all of my wife's family out out of there.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE

try not to fucking cry, best Rhodesia video I've ever seen

They give them some loans, them write it off as unrepayable.

Retrieved from SA user post: Title: >Zimbabwe 'on edge' after army chief threatens coup
Original link: news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-zimbabwe-on-edge-after-army-chief-threatens-coup-20171114
General Constantino Chiwenga told a media conference attended by at least 90 senior army officers at the army headquarters in Harare on Monday that: "The current purging which is clearly targeting members of the party with a liberation background must stop forthwith."
Watch as Chiwenga speaks in a video below.
youtube.com/watch?v=SK1bMMBLDDU

>According to New Zimbabwe.com, Chiwenga recently returned from a trip in China to find Mnangagwa fired from government and expelled from Zanu-PF.
>The report said that the army had been seen to be backing Mnangagwa to succeed Mugabe, 93, but the nonagenarian's wife Grace had emerged as a top contender.
>Mnangagwa was kicked out of both government and the ruling party last week following accusations that he was plotting to topple Mugabe from power.
>Chiwenga accused the party of expelling senior officials who participated in the 1970s war against white-minority ruled Rhodesia, saying "counter revolutionaries" were plotting to destroy the party.

>"The current purging and cleansing process in Zanu-PF which so far is targeting mostly members associated with our liberation history is a serious cause for concern for us in the defense forces," said Chiwenga, at a press conference, reading from his statement.

>"We must remind those behind the current treacherous shenanigans that when it comes to matters of protecting our revolution, the military will not hesitate to step in. The current purging of which is clearly targeting members of the party with a liberation background must stop forthwith."

This was the first time Zimbabwe's military directly criticised the infighting in Zanu-PF and marked a rift between Mugabe and an institution that has been a key pillar of his power.

I A N
A
N

About time people are doing something about that fuckhead Mugabe. It's gonna take a long while to fix the country, but it's possible. Literally no sane person wanted him in power.

I guess Haiti? That country's shit tho.

The first word in Rhodesian is RHODES
That's a name that everybody knows.
It may be as Rhodesian as the flag of white and green,
But the last word in Rhodesian is IAN

FLOPPIES GET OUT

Hopefully Mugabe will end up hanging from a rope.

Say no more.

business as usual in Africa.
A warlorad takes all the stuff and kills his rivals
And eventually another one tries to overthrow the government to become the one in charge who has control about all the gibs-
population doesn't matter

Do we have a stockpile of tactical beige short-shorts at the ready?

Leaf brother we've been saving them since the 70's down south.

Never thought I'd die fighting side by side (in peace and friendship in separate countries and separate developments) with a fuckin leaf.

I could give two shits what goes on in Africa
Same as always
Niggers killing niggers

Let them collapse one another and sieze power when both are weak from fighting one another.
Play it smart and you guys could easily win this if you arent already.

Don't be a retard. Mugabe is Putin's guy. He can't be Soros' guy as well.

Last I checked, the UN dumped putin for a slew of oil arab princes who are now all mostly dead in the wake of trump's most recent "trip"

What are the chances it's going to be some aged Rhodesian African Rifles guy now working quietly in the new Zim military that finally gets his chance to shoot Mugabe?

I wanna see the bastard get shot with a 308

I will buy him a sweet banana.

Digits

RHODESIA WILL BE REBORN

Fuck those digits don't lie

>88
>Ian smith

Rhodesians never die.

Is the general white or black?

Please Jesus Christ let the Rhodesians return.

This general is a survivor of the rebel war. I doubt anyone would return to server under these commies

>what is a power vacuum

I want it to be true, tho...

This.

How will this help whites? They will get killed.

Can confirm, Whites in Zim are very much hoping that nothing is going to happen.

>Let ooga boogas kill each other.
>Finish off ooga boogas.
>New Rhodesia

Kek, what's left of them anyway, what is it? 200?

Who will take power? Zim coup would be a battle between old commie guards. And the West will just fuck Rhodesia over again

About 40 000 was the answer I got when I was last there, mostly concentrated around Harare.

>ooga boogas start killing each other
>"Hey, let's kill whitey now that no one is watching!"

Comfy threads in the days ahead boys

why has this taken so long mugabe has been 100% known to be corrupt the good part of a decade and suspected corrupt even longer.

Damnnnnn digits don't lie, when did you go, and the Census from there says it's like 25,000 unless they are shitty at keeping it.

Thats what they said about gaddafi

>mostly concentrated around Harare
Lucky for them because if they left Harare they'd probably get murdered by a pack of niggers. Really the only other safe place for them is maybe Bulawayo.
Also, checked.

because niggers are dumb and have no agency

He's caused the political Old Guard and the Military to panic by purging one of the factional leaders within ZANU-PF who opposed his wife replacing him as president when he dies.

OOGA BOOGA BIX NUD MUFFUKKA

He has been known to be corrupt since the 80s you dumbass

sure that's the usual way of regime change n Africa.
In Ghana or Gambia the president retired after an election which was in the international news for it was so unusual

lol

Why are African threads always so comfy?

Victoria Falls is another old rhodie holdout.

A few years back visiting family. Maybe the census was accurate, they didn't have much of an idea either.
Plenty of those whites are also highly mobile, moving back and forth from Zim to the rest of the commonwealth/USA so it might be hard to get a number, plus it's rumored that Mugabe keeps deceased people on the register to use their faked postal votes to win elections.

Intresting!

Either you guys or the Ukrainians also built the highway to Harare International Airport, I can't remember.

ITS CAUSE WERE ALL RHODESIANS AND WE'LL FIGHT THROUGH THICK AND THIN.
Pls tell me its not another commiefag.
Iam getting excited

New Rhodesia WHEN?!

S O O N

I hope Rhodesia or rather in the future more whites are able to go back and turn it into one of the best places

Who the fuck even cares about a fucking piece of shit nigger country? Are you fucking kidding me? A fucking ZIMBABWE general?! Fuck me, this is BAD.

ahh so he was attempting to rule by proxy. what a clever nig nog. 13th century shit classic

It would be hard to convince the descendants of the Rhodesians to return I think. Plenty have built successful lives elsewhere and us in the new generations have hardly been to Zim.

Yes, as some continuation of his rule. Somehow his wife Grace has got him to push for her to be in power, she is increasingly the puppetmaster as he has aged. Zuma will probably try to do the same thing in South Africa.

Has the picture been updated?

You know the one.

True. But I am one to hope in this shitty world, kek. I would like for it to happen, if I was offered I would.