High School DxⱭ

2017 will be year of the bird.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/888592/8f3d90a353/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want those drills wrapped around my dick.

>crossover never ever

Wtf is this

Her daughter will have four drills.

Fanart

I need S4 now.

>Code-Zero goes dead right before the good shit

Season 4? Don't we need season 3 to air first?

BorN happened user it wasn't a nightmare.

You can just read the ln instead

Needs more Dragon God years. There's never enough of Dragon God.

Any news on a crazy jap hurting the BorN director yet?

Stop lying to that user.

Can't escape the truth user

i hope they make this fucker cool in s4

You guys think they'll be smart enough to tell Yanagisawa to shut the fuck up and do as he's told this time? It makes it that more obvious the EX novels were complete damage control on Ishibumi's part.

Would a properly-paced, 2 cour S4 be enough to get to this part?

>waaaaaah I'm the director
>waaaaaah my opinions > your story

This guy needs to stay in his corner.

The worst part is that he actually thought he made the series successful.

>It makes it that more obvious the EX novels were complete damage control on Ishibumi's part.
How do EX relate to the Season 3 disaster?

Fuck no. EX managed to salvage that drek and managed to placate the fan base by bringing us the kids minus burrito 2.0.

EX fixes the BorN timeline and explains why BorN is all fucked up.

I just used "managed" twice within 5 words.

It's been a long morning, I'm retarded.

we have all typed way dumber things user

I hope Miyama won't disappoint and draw Issei and the others in his peerage in their new outfits.

I need to see Akeno sploosh all over while her father gets rekt by her boyfriend.

Shes cute. She became my favorite after watching the last OVA

He gets introduced in the Kyoto arc. But i dont think we get to the part where he summons Samael and activates his Balance Breaker

LORD ALMIGHTY

That would be s5

When is Xenovia going to get to use Excalibur Ruler?

Doujins when?

____Never ever____

Why did she go from DFC to oppai loli over the span of a couple volumes in the illustrations?

Puberty is scary

Thats the power of the noble house Phenex

>xⱭ
Kill yourself.

cute

post more of her

every time

I like her dub voice

those are really all we have of the fox loli

here we go

Here's a better version.

Who wants this the most out of the girls?

go on

Xenovia & Akeno are ready to go if Rias would stop cock blocking

Normally Akeno and xenovia, but koneko takes the cake when she is in heat.

Issei is cockblocking himself
Look at the beginning of volume 16
Look at how he acts shy and flustered
Why?
Fucking why?
He's a horny teen, with enhanced lust and greed because he's a devil, why hasn't he fucked everyone by volume 3 already?
Why is Rias shy, coy and prudish when she's a devil and she hadno problem stipping and sleeping naked next to him before even talking to him?
She was bold and had no problems with fucking Issei to get out if marrying Raiser and she gets cold feet later after she realizes shs likeshim?
Why?
What the fuck even is that reasoning?

Do i need to go lewder?

Ultimate cock blocker editor-san.

>ultimate cock blocker
Sounds like a danganronpa character
I can see half of Hope's Peak trying to murder him after a week

We haven't seen Kuroka in heat yet.

Yes

>What the fuck even is that reasoning?
Japan.
There are series that get fucked over by purefag nips who stop caring about girls if they fuck, and its an actual concern that the series would loose sales if they go the whole way.
Ishibumi found a way around it with EX but that's about it.

It would be impossible to stop her from fucking issei so I doubt we will see her.

Lewder?

Go on
Also sauce?

exhentai.org/g/888592/8f3d90a353/

Actually Kuroka has kind of gone in "heat" already in a side story.

>When I sighed with relief and said that, Koneko suddenly hugged me. When I looked at her face to see what’s going on… her face was reddened. >She was looking at me longingly with her wet eyes and said in longing voice.
>“…… Senpai, hug me.”
>With no time to react to that, Kuroka hugged me from behind this time! Because of that, I fell down on the floor. Kuroka on ecstasy pressed her body onto mine and spoke in a seductive voice.
>“Fufuf, Sekiryuutei~ do you wanna do erotic stuff right here right now~?”
>W-W-W-W-What is this bad cat saying?! This is Nurarihyon’s mansion! Not only is Nurarihyon himself in here! H-How can anyone do perverted stuff in this situation! Even Koneko is rubbing her body against mine! The soft sensation of a female body is amazing! It feels amazing but there is time and places!

>Not only that… Koneko and Kuroka are rubbing their bodies against me so… I feel like I’m about to give in to temptation! Kuroka’s huge and elastic breasts are amazing…

>“Ufufufu, Now, let’s do perverted stuff nya. You can do anything you want with my body nya.”

>… After removing the front of her kimono, Kuroka tried to undress me! Lying next to Kuroka, Koneko transformed into Shirone mode and tempted me with her developed body!

>“…… Senpai, with this body maybe I can engage in a more violent act? Even then will you not do it with me…?”

>Even Koneko started taking half of her kimono off… and was shaking her breasts while at the same time, moved my face towards her breasts! >Ah, my face is buried under Koneko’s breasts. >This is like a dream… the grown up Koneko’s… her developed breasts are equal in size and elasticity compared to Kuroka’s…!

I'm banking on the theory that Ishibumi wants to have them fuck when Issei's 18 to make it look like 'legal'.

If we're lucky Issei will be 18 by the last book and we'll have a wedding and an epilogue.

His birthday according to the wikia is April 16th, has the ln reached it yet?

Don't know volume 18 was christmas and volume 22 was their graduation. I vaguely remember Issei only turning 17 recently though.

Is the whole "purity" thing really that much of an issue? Are these bottom-feeders so involved in their delusion that they actually hope to be the one to bone literally fictional characters?

actually, yes

Isn't that kind of a huge conflict-of-interest? You proxy into the character, but all of a sudden, when it comes to sexual relations, that's where, of all places, the line is drawn?

wow

>Issei beats Shiva with an oppai spirit bomb
Surely you must be seeing this coming, right?

Is Shiva even going to be a villain? He even asked Issei to join him to fight Indra.
>inb4 Indra was the good guy all along and Shiva is the one with the evil plan

>Ishibumi's madman plot twist is that they're both on the same side
>Indra got strong people that would help beat Shiva only to get rid of them so him and Shiva are the only strong fighters left
>666's sealing taking most of the big hitters was all keikaku doori

>"breasts of the world, lend me your strength!"
>the girls start glowing and their tits get smaller as spirit bomb is powering up
>Issei starts crying and nearly stops because he's feeling depressed
>Ddraig snaps him out of it and makes him finish his job
>Issei falls into a coma because of the fatigue and wakes up a week later when the oppai of the world are back

>"breasts of the world, lend me your strength!"
>the girls start glowing and their tits get smaller as spirit bomb is powering up
This is the point where Issei would say fuck this shit i'm done.

He hoped by taking energy from the entire world the tits wouldn't be drained but he actually drained the tits of the whole planet