Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
1063word.com/media/audio-channel/tara-show-11-14-17-hour-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm k

there is definitely irony to unironically believing in Pizzagate and laughing off other claims as preposterous.

>basically ignoring everything mentioned in the comic

idc

Keep defending a RAPIST backed into a corner, skinhead.

Alabama will be very fucking blue soon.

I'm starting to love the shit out of Jesusfreaks. Their rape and pedo worship will directly result in Donald Dumbfuck's impeachment, removal, and conviction next year after the Big Blue Wave.

The RINO kike enablers are afraid.

This one so much

>Keep defending a RAPIST backed into a corner
relevant image?

Might not work. They believe saying "Whataboutism" is a valid argument.

Pizzagate didn't come during the election and wasn't pushed by the MSM.

This one's about refugees, but tons of libs are using Alinsky's Rule 4 against "conservative Christians" over Roy Moore.

Forgot pic, here it is.

>Whataboutism

John Oliver said it last week, that's why we're seeing it so much. It's basically a way to pretend hypocrisy doesn't matter. Like all their memes, it will backfire as soon as the next scandal happens.

This thread is about smuggies concerning the left (Particularly around the Roy Moore fake news). Why are you posting that here?

Should've known. That fucker practically thinks for them.

How to counter it though? "Whataboutism" is technically a logical fallacy known as "Ad hominem tu quoque". They're bound to bring that up as well as claim that it's simply deflection.

This. They take every opportunity to accuse opponents of hypocrisy, then as soon as they get called on their actual hypocrisy, they deflect by calling it "whataboutism." It's meta-hypocrisy. Hypocrisy squared.

(((you)))

Well, /pol? Are YOU as open minded and forward-thinking as the Hukka'lukla?

The democrats seem to forget that their precursors, the hippies, went on a more than 10 yr "free love" spree of not just assaulting, co-ercing, and raping by men 10 to 20 yrs older than the underage girls they exploited, but impregnating many of them.
It was where they got the momentum for Roe v. Wade.
There was a large movement c. 2000 of adoptees from this era, seeking their natural parents & siblings that directly resulted from it.

>baby slut

keke

Fuck

You're laughing about it. A few years ago you would have laughed if I told you there were 72 genders and the government would enforce it.

A whataboutism is not a valid argument. It's classic deflection and is often used by people calling other's hypocrites while being hypocritical themselves.

Example:
>Donald Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct by fifteen women since the 1980s
>yeah well what about Bill Clinton?

E P I C

___Handwriting mismatch and spelling messed up

___Yearbooks don't come out in December - they come out in May

___ 2 different color inks

___He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

__If he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

>Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

___Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

Listen to first 10 - 15 minutes of podcast.

>thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

2 separate podcasts. Both good.

>missing this point this badly.
>meme flag.
Also, nobody needs to bring up Bill Clinton in response to women accusing Trump. Just look at how they all dropped it once the election ended.

>Just look at how they all dropped it once the election ended.

Same thing with Herman Cain. After Cain dropped out, the women went out of the picture.

ahhh haha

So if some corrupt politician let his family get away with all kinds of graft and bribery, but meanwhile citizens were being arrested for far more minor, dubious crimes you wouldn't call him out on it because it's "Whataboutism"?

This is my favorite. The face and the "tough luck, pal" hit me every time

i dont get it

Lefty memes are usually trash, this one is not bad

with the long nose hairs, too
very accurate

Gee, given that everything the media says about conservatives is never just a bunch of made up stuff, I have to wonder why these accusations aren't gaining any ground with the public.