SESSIONS TESTIMONY

c-span.org/video/?437024-1/attorney-general-sessions-testifies-oversight-hearing&live

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyxDzh5IOV8
hooktube.com/watch?v=96HtY9XJSMA
haaretz.com/jewish/george-washington-changed-the-way-jews-live-in-the-u-s-1.414118
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump 2

youtube.com/watch?v=WyxDzh5IOV8

>not including embedded live stream link
>trying to bump own bread
>trying to bump own bread again

SAGE

Bump, fuck the jews

I'D LIKE TO SUBMIT THIS WAPO ARTICLE THEY JUST PUBLISHED

DOES JEFF SESSIONS HAVE THE WORST MEMORY IN THE WORLD OR WHAT AMIRITE

I just want a place to discuss it, no one else was making new bread

>little body parts

Thread theme:
hooktube.com/watch?v=96HtY9XJSMA

Thanks burger bro
The house is truly a comedy

Bump for justice.

could i get a rundown on the TSA questions? TSA expanding into areas they shouldn't? VIPR seems to be from 2004

CSPAN 3:13:00

Watch Session and his buddies both left and right of him when he answers the question.

its happening

It's about how tsa searches every American that enters an airport without a warrant, in direct defiance of the 4th amendment. But they have some special exception, think patriot act

sounds about like what i got from it

lol gohmert.. hilarious

>that glance
Nice catch friend

can someome webm it?

I took a 20 min nap, did I miss anything?

Not really no

what is this about?

I've watched where user said to go in the vid....I don't know what to webm though. The guys on either side of Sessions look at him because he's responding. I don't get what's so crazy about "the glance". Whos glance?

PR for all sides

public relations?

One sends a text and looks like hes about to kill someone.

The other about shits himself...

TIME TO MAKE A MEME

I live in LA-4. I voted for Mike Johnson and I support his line of questioning today 100%. Don't confuse being nice (Commitment to Civility) with being a RINO (100% Liberty Score). I would also like to take this opportunity to call Cedric Richmond (D-LA2) a NO TALENT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HIRE OF THE WORST KIND. His own constituents couldn't pick him out of a police lineup (I AIN'T NO SNITCH) and are more likely to carjack and mug him than shake his hand.

bumpd

20B.6 Have you or any member of your immediate family in the past seven (7) years had any contact with a
foreign government, its establishment (such as embassy, consulate, agency, military service, intelligence
or security service, etc.) or its representatives, whether inside or outside the U.S.? (Answer 'No' if the
contact was for routine visa applications and border crossings related to either official U.S. Government
travel or foreign travel on a U.S. passport.)

This is a Yes or No question. Not a qualification whether or not you deemed the contact nefarious or not. That would be up to the FBI after having answered 'Yes' to investigate further to determine whether or not your involvement deserves attention.

Penalties for Inaccurate or False Statements
The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly
falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines
and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies
generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who
have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part
of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement
or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and
completely. You will have adequate opportunity to explain any information you
provide on this form and to make your comments part of the record..

can anyone give a summary/context? I'd have to be on a shitload of addereall to watch this shit its so damn boring and from what ive been able to grasp, a waste of time

theyre *still* butthurt about Sup Forums and blaming russia? jesus fucking christ we are doomed

What did it imply to you? Im too autistic to read faces.

They never say anything interesting there

Washington would probably gladly run Feinstein, Schumer, and Franken down with a car. Jews in general, not so much. Pic related, if SHTF I'd loan Joe one of my guns and Washington might, too.
haaretz.com/jewish/george-washington-changed-the-way-jews-live-in-the-u-s-1.414118

>That would be up to the FBI
The FBI are within the DOJ. I thought you leftgroids didn't like the FBI to act independently.

nope

nothing ever gets done here, ever. The only things that have actually changed things in recent years were Obama's and Trump's executive actions. Our congress is fucking useless, it has the too many chiefs problem. One person making decisions is what gets things done, though the things it gets done aren't always the most popular.

IT'S BEEN CENCORED

Also
>Finger on the scale
Didn't Q ask
>whos finger is on The scale?

Someone confirm this, it always buffers over it

Yay the thread exists!

Read this... why dont they lock her up. She is breaking all those laws and yet all the fat cats literally shit their pants and prey they wont get whacked for even looking at the kingpin god that is hillary. I might imply its all ogre..

Bump

Lady Justice?

Ahaha these scared shits.

They look like villains from a children's film.

dude on the left sorta resembles agent smith

I'm kinda drunk tho