fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584933.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. disolve pill in water
2. extract sensor
3. swallow sensor
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

wait really why not just not put the sensor in a pill

>"Did you take your wrong think pills today, goy?"
The future is looking bleak and I can't stop it. Help.

ofc you can

>misprints as chewables.
fucking wew lad that should make them as useful as a cock flavored lollipop

So there's a now a tracker in pills for people that are paranoid the government is tracking them?

And it's only a grain of sand? A grain you could sneak into any food or drink?

And if you're concerned at all about this you're paranoid and therefore need to start taking it against your will?

>sensor reports back you've swallowed it
>(((they))) think you've swallowed the pill
>actually the pill is in the water
whats so hard to understand

Are these chips made of non-heavy metals?

Also: WHY?

how difficult is that? how necessary is that? thanks dolan. muh mark of the beast. thanks some good old fashioned executive ordercare that hasnt done SHIT except explode premiums

That will make the medicine useless. A lot of the time the pill and coating on the pill is to have the medicine delivered to a certain point in the body.

This could work with basic drugs but not everything.

its supposed to destroy the pill while making them think you've swallowed it (by swallowing the sensor)
this is intended for when you don't want the contents of the pill
if you actually wanted the contents, why would they bother to put a chip in it to prove you've taken it?
if you got the pill so you can sell it, and the chip is for you not to, then just microwave the pill destroying the chip in the process

holy statist batman. a pill that allows the state more control over people

crush up your meds and always cook your own food, cook your meds too

checked
FPBP

This is some black mirror shit

> watch out guys for the super expensive pills, it works
>No, don't buy the ones that cost 10 times less and doesn't come with a tracking device

Wew, we are getting one step closer to chip totality. user, are you spiritually enlightened enough to defend yourself from this? This is a very important step to take, and it starts from within.
>swallowing anything that comes from the pseudocreators' infernal sweatshops

Why would you swallow the sensor?

make them believe you swallowed their pill (isn't that what the sensor is for?)

You didn’t forget to take your anti-depressants, did you, Zuccitizen?

If the sensor doesn't detect future pills in your stomach, then there's no point, unless you plan on taking the suicide pills. If anything we'd need a way to not ingest either.

fake news

if you don't want to ingest either just don't swallow anything but they would find out you didn't take the pills
maybe give it to a dog/cat/bird/squirrel

the realy question is if the person is smart enough to actually do this, then aren't they technically not insane/crazy? aren't they just faking?

the sensor is embedded into the medication you're supposed to take, by swallowing only the sensor it'd feed them data as if you swallowed the entire pill.

>forcing people to swallow small, square pieces of steel
good idea, i love stomach ulcers and intestinal bleeding

This

I want to invent a digital controlled pill that you can load with illicit substances and then via smartphone app choose when and how much to release. Would make abusing drugs easier while traveling. In b4 degenerate.

don't forget the people who have conditions where their intestines are capable of capturing small insoluble objects causing full blown bowl obstructions and toxic shock syndrome.

>coating on the pill is to have the medicine delivered to a certain point in the body.
>
explain pls

Yeah¡¡¡

JUST WIRE ME UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking transhumanism makes me solve roads

IT'S ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA FOR OLD PEOPLE

pill with no coating
>pill dissolves in stomach and is not able to be absorbed by intestines
pill with coating
>pill does not dissolve in stomach (coating not soluble in stomach acid but soluble in intestine acid) reaches intestine then dissolves

until it gets used on you

Oy vey, you won't even know in the future about this, it'll be inserted into some small print at the hospital and until you find out, they'll treat you like a psycho for being worried about it

>33 replies
>no one asking for a source
I hope you don't always believe everything you read here you sods

This one is true though

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584933.htm

>makes me solve roads

Probably because the sensor checks the meds are with it, if it's not 100% retarded in design. I got confused for a second too because I made this assumption.

>2021
>FDA issues warning again "digital pill"

>The system works by sending a message from the pill’s sensor to a wearable patch. The patch transmits the information to a mobile application so that patients can track the ingestion of the medication on their smart phone. Patients can also permit their caregivers and physician to access the information through a web-based portal.

Holy fuck be afraid, be very afraid

it sounded like he meant an arm or leg

>soluble in intestine acid but not stomach acid
I thought I learned the intestine just neutralized the acid from the stomach and got on with it

Also if it is 100% retarded and only tests it's in an acidic environment just put vinegar into the glass, fuck eating heavy metals.

>if you actually wanted the contents, why would they bother to put a chip in it to prove you've taken it?
To make sure you're not popping them like candy, ala opioids and amphetamine, to get high.

If you don't like it don't buy it, statist. This is the free market at work.

I'm an organ transplant patient and I have to take so many pills throughout the day.

Would this make it easier?

If so please sign me up

This is nu-Sup Forums, of course they believe everything in the OP

i'm not a fucking biologist

just puke in a glass and drop the pill inside - no difference with a real stomach

depends on how the pill works, if dissolving the pill in water work then you can just dissolve the pill, pull out the sensor and drink the water

what if you are forced to take it - if you don't you are put in a mental j̶a̶i̶l̶ hospital

~Later on~
"For some reason I know Satan is the light!"

>Inserted into everything for safety and security measures
>Just don't buy it
The idiocy of lolbertarians will never cease to amaze

Sup Forums laughed and joke about the bogdabots like they were some kind of failed forced meme.

Whose laughing now, fuckers?

Honestly, this is less a pill for young Goyim and more for Grandpa when the Alzheimer's hits.

Thing is, you can't check for every possible factor that could indicate that the entire pill has been taken on that amount of silicon. They're going to have to decide on a parameter or two and once you know those one or two parameters it's easy to spoof it into thinking it has swallowed

>and drink the water
Someone's never tasted alkaloids before...

It's like this. The company(pharmacy, etc) tracks you.
They make sure only one sensor activates a day or something at the programmed time of dosage. The system also likely detects unique chemistry in the gastric environment that cannot be replicated normally, not even by puking in a glass beforehand.

Basically, these systems will, one day, make it very hard to cheat on your Rx. You won't be able to lie and get an Adderall Rx so you can pop half a dozen and jerk off for two days anymore.

The FDA are criminals, they get paid off by the pharmaceutical industry to pass certain drugs like vioxx to the public using people like guinea pigs instead of testing drugs thoroughly.

Alex Shulgin goes into this in the book TiHKAL, he talks about all the corruption in the FDA and DEA because he worked with the DEA in court cases.

OH FUCK NO ABORT ABORT

Psychiatry resident here...I'll just stick to keeping my patients on long-acting Aripiprazole (generic name of Abiliify) Lauroxil in that it only requires biweekly injections and I'm sure is a hell of a lot cheaper

oh shit i lost half a bottle
oh shit the batteries ran out
oh shit i *accidentally* microwaved the pills
oh shit there is no signal inside this faraday cage

Then they wouldn't buy them IDIOT

Oh shit! Oh well, you're going to jail. Excuses don't matter to drug enforcement buddy. Not here.
If they think you're abusing, at minimum they'll cut you off. At max, you'll be charged with possession to distribute, etc. Whatever they can throw at you.

Time to start taking organic chemistry and making your own amphetamine. It's not too hard to do.

Do you even sensors faggot? It has a bubble of air calibrated to the pressure of the pill mass around it. You can't remove any of the pill without triggering the anti tampering measures. Brainlet.

But it's simply unviable to fit every pill with this super sensor, as much as nanotech has progressed there is still the problem that having an array of sensors too large is absurdly costly for an application like this, not to mention that it's going to require a power source which at some point will definitely run out and render the chip completely useless.
It's on IOT-levels of retardation in fact.

Then what the hell are you doing on Sup Forums?

Mesalamines are used Fused or Ulcerative Colitis patients. They don't dissolve until they reach a certain pH level found in the colon.

I'm a psychiatrist...I have enough time for a life with 45-50 hour work weeks. Not a surgeon.

And besides I'm surrounded by enough liberal cucks all day that I need a regular breath of sane air.

>WHY?
NWO control.

Almost as if people here were able to access some sort of place where you can find all the info in a matter of seconds with just typing a few related words...

this is probably the beginning or one of the last stages of chipping people, they compared fucking athletes to dogs in an article. Humanity is becoming retarded.

Right now. 10 years down the line?
You have to look into the future with this shit. Right now it's ridiculous just like owning a cellphone was in 1990.
Government and corporations don't like people getting high outside of their control.

intelligence and insanity are not mutually incompatible.
Sometimes it comes together.
Ex : bipolar disorder being often the price to pay for high intelligence and creativity.

Yo i got locked up in a psych ward earlier this year and they put me on aripriprazole even though I wasn't psychotic. is this normal?

would this work?

Not that user but another who has been locked in a psych ward. Anti-psychotics aren't just for "psychotic" people, they can also be used to boost the effect of antidepressants for example. It's like how anti-convulsants are also mod stabilizers.

Don't
Take
The
Mark

>OY VEY TAKE THIS 3000$ OVER-ENGINEERED ADDERAL SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT ABUSING IT

10 years down the line they'll be considering introducing into the market with the limited functionality I proposed, because at the end of the day, nobody wants to be charged 10x more because of a chip that to them is useless.

If I didn't work for minimum wage at a bowling ally I don't think I would ever come back to Sup Forums I'd be out with friends and stuff. How come you aren't doing elite stuff?

No.
Learn actual chemistry. Use actual equipment. Avoid lye, lithium, and solvent being blasted all over your face/body.

>thinks of all possibly ways transhumanism could go wrong
>still allows the virgin singularitaian to exist

it is a mood stabilizer. so yes, better than seroquel

>because at the end of the day, nobody wants to be charged 10x more because of a chip that to them is useless.
...You won't have a choice. Any controlled substance Rx will be chipped. If you want oxycodone or amphetamine or alprazolam or methylphenidate, you're going to be required to take the chipped pills, and you better not try and fuck around, or the cops will be dispatched.

unless the sensor is supposed to track whatever chemicals are in the pill being dissolved and not just the location of the sensor.

Didn't work with Christian Bale in Equilibrium. Then again the pills didn't have sensors.
I guess you could ingest just the sensors though.

But they won't have a CHOICE if they are charged since they make sure if they are swallowing it.

>And it's only a grain of sand? A grain you could sneak into any food or drink?
Well this is what they are planning in the food industry end of it as well. There are plans for it in many areas of our ever shrinking free lives. Welcome to the NWO.

This is when you abandon law and order.
Docs/Pharmacies/DEA wanna chip drugs? Fine!
Stop taking amphetamine. Start taking methamphetamine. Fuck the police.

>be distributor
>actually distribute the entire pill sensor included (but only one per allocated timeframe)
>consumer needs multiple sources for multiple pills
>black market price of pills goes up
or just
>spoof the sensor's signal

anyways i was trying to figure out how to not take the pill, not how to get extra

>spoof the sensor's signal
If it's encrypted?

I heard it on the radio today, so I knew it was true. Hell I knew that it was true that they wanted to use chipping in all sorts of things. This will just be the first experiment to tweak the tech.

It's the paradoxical nature of the dualistic meme.

For now they are using mental patients, and I imagine they will expand it to supposed sexual predators so people do not oppose it. Then they will have mass media advertising saying how it is a benefit to you when you are sick, in that it tells you when you need to take another pill using your phone.

metabolism, temperature, sound would have to match as well.

This is how they prove him right about everything.

yes, I understand that it will be mandated by the government, but this will only lead to the manufacturers to skim out as much as they can on the chip to maintain competitivity. And dealers will definitely find a way to circumvent it. Don't ask me how but they will.
so just putting the pill in a glass of water/acid should suffice, no?

Honestly if it were up to me to design such thing I'd have a relatively small sensor implanted into the stomach on a prescription basis that can actually reasonably log and transmit the data to the medic/police about the concentration of the active substance inside the stomach, maybe like a little buoy so it floats on stomach acid, but hopefully I'll never have to work with this kind of crap

>as useful as a cock flavored lollipop

I'm interested, where can I get one?

someone will eventually figure out how to decrypt it
t. HDCP, every major videogame with "uncrackable" DRM than gets cracked within hours
here you actually have the physical hardware
carefully pick part the pill piece by piece

give the pill to a dog
>trying to put a microphone in the pill
good luck with that

see