ViVid Strike!

The return of Dark Ruler Ix-chan in less than two hours.

>Ix-chan
Hyped. I want a tea party with Einhart, Vivio, and Ix for Ancient Belka rulers.

And Subby chaperoning.

>1h 14 mins

I hope VividTrans will get theirs out faster this time.

Best Sound Stage. I came buckets the first time I listened to it.

Good taste confirmed.

>Ix knows and had met Claus before
>She wants his ____

She probably had a fateful encounter with him when he was a shota. Pulled a Negi and unintentionally charmed Ix.

Fujima is a God.

I'd love to see Ix fight. She's not a fighter, but a year of training should stilll show something awesome with her specific skills.

Will Ix be Chantez's yuri partner? Chantez is my favorite vivid but she never really had someone to ship with.

I doubt it. She dotes on Ix, but she's still a follower of the Saint.

What is her MMA theme song?

Is the show fun? Is it worth picking it up?

Probably not, unless you watched the rest of Nanoha, or at least Vivid.

Not really. Play it on the 2nd monitor while you're doing something else.

Starting in a few mins.

It is fun, but if you have to ask this late (5th installment) into the game then you probably won't spend the time catching up.

You could probably watch the show and know enough just for this show alone if you didn't watch the other Nanoha series.

For instance, you probably won't get what Einhart actually meant by her mentor being in her heart.

Oh shit that is a cute tomboy.

>Dat line up
OH FUCK.

RIP Miura.

Damn it. Miura is fated to lose, but she sure as hell is going to make Rinne work seriously hard to get a win.

And Vivio. But that was obvious given that >I beat her before but she got much stronger foreshadowing and the sky-high likelihood of jobbing.

I wonder if they take the opportunity and make Enihart freak at least a little when Vivio ends up in hospital.

No. No.

It doesn't make sense if you didn't watch the previous Nanoha stuff.
And if you did, you probably want to watch this too, naturally.

Miura STRONK.

This is confusing as fuck

I should just leave the thread and wait for ron to sub.

Rinne too strong.

I don't want to see all the vivids die

The outcome is obvious, but man Rinne is a beast.

Fuck Vivid Strike then. Ruining the characters of Vivid.

>winning against Miura

And people thought some shitty bootleg Hegemon hobo was going to defeat The Punisher?

>The outcome is obvious
I know, of course Miura is going to win

We've been saying since the first week that Einhart is going to beat Rinne. Fuuka is going to lose to Rinne.

>using Miura to job

This is Signum all over again
Why couldn't it have been Vivio?

What are you talking about? Vivio not wining is par on course with Vivid.

Nah Fuuka is the special girl who can beat all the talented girls because apparently Nanoha is now about training>talent.

RiP Miura

It makes no sense. She is going to loose to Rinne and Rinne is loosing to Fuuka. How the hell is Fuuka so much better then Vivio with just a bit of training?

The damage isn't real... R-right?

>The damage isn't real... R-right?

Of course nothing long term but seems weird why it is suddenly so brutal.

I wouldn't call it jobbing per se when Rinne is just stronger and is basically around Einhart's level.

>thinks Fuuka is going to win
Just like Vivio won in her manga, right? Rinne is Einhart for Strike!. Rinne is going to make it to fight Einhart.

Well, its obvious Vivio is gonna lose to Rinne.
Now, whether Rinne wins or loses against Fuuka, either way its gonna be a rather meaningful fight against Einhart.

>Rinne vs Einhart
>2 characters who, at one point, sought to be strong to protect the things that are precious to them
>Fuuka vs Einhart
>Classic disciple vs master fight

Fuuka is going to beat friendship into Rinne. How else do you think the anime is going to end?

Well, I'm fucking triggered now.

>Miura loses to shill Einhart more

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my computer for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky reddit pop mahou shoujo meme im going to le magikaru the heck outta this xD lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Fuuka will, but it won't be through an official match. Rinne will lose to Einhart and then Fuuk and Rinne will have a re-match some time later outside.

This is fake

They did mention that the fights are gonna get brutal.

So it become a ryona anime?

But it still does not make sense. We saw the fights in Vivid and the girls only got ruffed up a bit. Suddenly it is super brutal with them getting life threatening injuries?

That's already been the case since the bullies episode

Based on the brackets, Miura fights twice: first against Rinne and then against Vivio.

It already was one

Einhart is safely out of the plot, she is put aside.
Rinne will first show strenght by knocking out Miura, then there will the the "important duel" where she beats Vivio. Which will make the scene for her final fight with Fuuka.

Can somebody confirm?

I doubt Fuuka will win against Rinne.
At best she'll just put up a good fight and manage to beat some sense into Rinne, who reflects on what she has done for the past few years after the fight.
Then Rinne proceeds to fight Einhart, which would be rather thematic, with both of them having sought out strength to protect what they love at one point. Einhart pulling a Sieg and asking Rinne the same exact question Sieg asked Einhart in her fight would be very appropriate considering that Rinne never smiles in her fights.

Don't be so dramatic. They have magic that can heal things like that without any problem.

You give the writers to much credit.

Not enough blood for the summoning of white devil.

The fights in Vivid involve simulated injuries. They don't get the injuries for real, but they still feel the pain as if they really did get injured. Then Sieg was stated to be able to casually plow through the system and give real injuries.

The fights here aren't the same as the intermiddle, they probably roll with a different set of rules.

>an accurate representation of what it feels like to wait for Ron's subs for this episode

Seems still dangerous as fuck and very irritating for a Nanoha anime

I can fix that

Yeah, it would be weird for Fuuka to win already since we're only half way into the season.

Fuck this shit, they can't make Rinne able to beat Miura of all people.
Besides, even plot-wise, beating Miura and then going against Vivio, who is weaker than Miura, is retarded.

I hope she at least cheats or something.

thiccc

Nanoha Strikers was full of blood.
remember what happened to Vita

user, Nanoha did get run through with a drone's blade once before.
This much violence isn't really that new.

Surely that's edited, right? Fuck it, PICKED UP. Don't disappoint me user.

>[Ohys-Raws] ViVid Strike! - 06 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Raw out

In fucking dangerous situations. Those fights are just "games". So give me serious situations or keep it light hearted.

Subaru busted her arms and legs and kept going like a unstoppable berserk running on rage fuel, and that was animated ind detail with blood and graphic nature. This is nothing compared to that.

It's real, you the same reaction of any of us

[insert meme song lyrics here]

I did the post before reading the thread.
I have like Vivid Strikers so far, but this is honestly just stupid.

How the fuck is she supposed to fight Vivio now?

I thought shit getting real was the appeal of sports anime besides all the homoeroticism of course
There is nothing wrong with the fights being more brutal

>All out martial arts tournaments
>"safe" games
Yeah, they are supposed to be safe like how nobody ever gets injured in other sports, much less stuff like martial arts, right?

I'm sorry user, it actually happened.

This show became like the wrestling anime of some season ago.
Good only for ryona.