First Barbie Doll to have a hijab

Diversity is great isn't it? I'm sure you want your kids to be playing inshallah with her Barbie dolls. They should make a Saudi Arabian Prince out of a Ken doll.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41988675

>modesty reeeeeeeee
Fuck off Shlomo. Sup Forums is a religious board.

of course it has a sword

Complete with Melting Head Action

That's a fencing jacket

fucking neck yourself you degenerate shitskin

Will it come with an explosives-laden suicide vest accessory?

Are it's genitals mutilated?

Damn, beat me to that post.

Wasn't she the cunt spouting the anti-American bullshit during the Olympics and then got her arse whooped in a fencing match?

Golly, she isn't pretty, I'll tell you what.

degeneracy

> Tight fitting clothes

Slut.

Good,
Barbie turns little girls into prostitutes

Hi Ahmed.

That shit eating grin makes my blood boil

>HAHA Goyim you don't want to be like those evil muslims and have morals and decency right? If white women stop whoring around Europe will turn third world.
Again. Buzz off Shlomo.

Next will be the first Barbie to have a pens. She'll get one before Ken.

>Allahu AkBarbie

>truth in advertising
kek

She was one of the big stories that they covered and heavily pushed at all times, along with the female gymnasts. I got so fucking pissed over the lack of coverage for so many of the other sports.
>here instead of covering literal gold medal final events lets watch a womens 750m backstroke qualifier
>okay now lets watch 45 minutes of 3rd world country 500m one legged race qualifying
>oh look an American won a gold in BMX racing, lel back to U.S. gymnasts watching the russians do warm ups

>it really is Ahmed

Islam is a puppet force of the jew.

holy kek

Islam has the highest amount of antisemites in the world and is the leading force in Holocaust disproval.

And the ISIS flag ?

i see no difference here

You're right Ahmed, I apologize. Even though you guys drive trucks into crowds and throw people off roofs, you clearly have morals for people.

>Diversity is great isn't it?
Ehh it means you can hot glue a hijab now. It's something at least.