Is he reliable?

Is John Oliver really reliable with his information, or should I look somewhere else?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/25/hbos-john-oliver-lies-trump-rubbing-us-flag-against-old-boner/
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/31/john_oliver_history_lies_last_week_tonight_host_shares_his_favorite_history.html
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/27/john_oliver_geography_supercut_last_week_tonight_host_really_loves_to_show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE'S NOT RELIABLE IN FACT HE IS VERY KEKED....

MAYBE TRY SOME GOOD SHIT LIKE TRS.....

He is leftist propoganda. Don’t watch any kind of tv is you want good information

Sure.

The water filters work, don't trust anything else on infowars or any other youtube media.

Hey's okay. Some of his investigative stuff is quite on point - but he's middling when he's just being a pundit. Ignore all punditry bullshit, from anywhere. That includes Sup Forums tier e-celebs and Sean Hannity. Investigative features and straight news should be primarily what you're taking away.

His show has one purpose: to further the ends of the corporate left / globalists. As a rule of thumb you should never trust anyone on tv until you've personally vetted their assertions, and especially not when they are attempting to tell you how to think. The writers for his show and others of its ilk (Colbert, et al) are tied directly to Schumer and the other traitors in the swamp.

he's more reliable than pol because unlike most of pol not only does he have an education but also a job

That's what you watch it for? Information?

THIS
ID

Fucking dipshit there is only 8 replies. THERE IS NOBODY TO RESPOND TO YET.

I find fascinating those american tv shows with a guy sitting down and telling the masses what they should think about something .

And people here eat them up.

It's like they don't even hide anymore how they try to brainwash the masses.

He has a job in the sense a slave has a job. But Oliver is nothing you want to aspire to.

bro he's a fucking brit who does a show in america, hes not even a citizen

Jon Oliver cherry picks his facts when making a story. When doing a piece about police civil forfeiture they don't explain WHY the law exists. Since the crack epidemic the gangs have become increasingly successful at laundering their money. Usually this is done by "buying grandma a car" but in reality Grandma has never seen the car and it's driven exclusively by the dealer. They'd also pull over cars with people carrying large sums of small bills: 20kUSD or more because they're the cash handler for a dealer and since they had no drugs on them the police would have to let them go.

Now the police can take the cash and demand the person provide documentation (checks, pay stubs, even a printout from your bank listing all deposits) that it was legit will restore it to you. Drug dealers are incapable of doing so. If I'm remembering correctly John Oliver parades out this POOR WHITE FAMILY WHO DINDU NUFFIN. When it turns out that the Son was slinging dope and other heavier drugs while living at the house. If Tyrone is slinging crack from his house it would definitely get taken so the fact this white family got their shit yanked by the government is unsurprising.

While your digits are impressive, the rationalization you provide does not make the loopholes magically disappear. Crooked cops CAN in fact rob poor people of their cash and valuables during a traffic stop.

He's reliably irritating.

Some of his investigations are really interesting, like the one about auto loans a few years back. Problem is, he does have a very prominent political agenda, and at times seems to think that throwing out non sequiturs and raising the pitch of his voice is an argument. Think back to the two scoops incident and how out of proportion he took it. Overall not worth the time to sit through stale humour, an audience with the reasoning skills of a laughter track, or the advertisements in between. Much better to spend your time on Sup Forums reading the >slide 1post by this ID
that may catch your attention.

How fucking hard is it to prove you own something? Stop being a fucking nigger and buy a printer and print up a check stub or bank withdraw slip. Money is easily traceable and anyone who gets their shit taken away was already doing something shady as hell.

Ok Russian shills, name a single time Oliver has lied in his show. Just one.

>being this retarded to ask such a question if that normie tier faggot is reliable.

>Is John Oliver really reliable with his information
yes
unless you are a conspiracy coo coo

>Is John Oliver really reliable with his information, or should I look somewhere else?

I own a business, we took $15k in cash (some of it from the bank, some of it from cash intake from a couple of days) on a 300 mile trip to buy some equipment. We were getting a cash discount, so fuck it. Bought from a reputable business that's been around for a while. They could have taken that money at any time if they wanted.

I take thousands of dollars to buy used cars/parts all the time. They could easily confiscate that money. Then I would spend thousands with a lawyer trying to get it back. You are a fucking moron.

'Russian shills'? Just as the left can't meme, you also can't post worth shit. However, since it is so easy to shove the truth right down your kike throat, here's one I found in less than 5 seconds. I happened to watch the original event, live, where Trump hugged the flag, so I can personally attest to the conclusion drawn by the Breitbart writer, which directly contradicts the point (read: lie) asserted by John Oliver.
>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/25/hbos-john-oliver-lies-trump-rubbing-us-flag-against-old-boner/

*looks at flag* yep! that opinion checks out.

He's infotainment

You're asking if getting your political/news information from a COMEDIAN is in fact reliable.
>kek

>>>/leftypol/

You should never look at him for information in the first place. He is an entertainer that's all. You should seek information on your own and cross refrence everything.

Infotainment is cancer

He's annoying as fuck, but he makes a lot of sense on some topics.

So that penis cream doesn't work?
DAMMIT ALEX HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS WITH A SMALL COCK

no he is not reliable

his boss is warner bros

warner bros is bros with hillary & established evil scumbags

john oliver is an evil scumbag

You should trust him because he's on TV. It's impossible for him to lie.

He sucks. Check out shareblue.com

>He is an entertainer that's all.
This is what Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck call themselves too, but I don't have much patience for their zany theories and far right extremism these days.

No shit. This is because too many morons took John Stewart/TDS seriously because regular news is boring AF.

He's a complete and utter faggot. A mouthpiece for the neoliberal agenda that runs a skinner box program that teaches useful idiots what to laugh at.

Yes please tell us more about the injustices in modern America. Like fucking John Oliver lecturing me about founding fathers intent.

DUMPF BLUMPF SLUMPF xDDDDDD

Are you seriously doubting what a liberal on TV says in 2017? Are you a racist Nazi Drumpftard?

> using Kikebart as a source

Lmao nice try

hahaha, it's like reading a tumblr blogpost

>"Only John Oliver and his ilk are made to feel dirty over an innocent, affectionate hug of the Star and Stripes"
breitbart "journalist" going of his way to be offended by a joke

>However, since it is so easy to shove the truth right down your kike throat, here's one I found in less than 5 seconds.
I bet everything you can find is exactly the same way as that breitbart article, bullshit

I've never even heard of those other two so they're pry just as retarded as John Oliver. Kek

>far right extremism
funny way to spell zionist neocon.

News and entertainment mixed together never, ever, never, ever leads to a conflict of interest or bias.
Ever.

KYS infotainment cuck.

>Thinks I actually like / blindly trust Breitbart. Ignores part where I separately verify the assertion, because he's a kike.
Here's one from the left, Slate to be specific:
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/31/john_oliver_history_lies_last_week_tonight_host_shares_his_favorite_history.html
>“Lying is incredibly fun,” says John Oliver in his latest Web exclusive.
> “In fact, the only thing that feels better than lying to someone”—and we already know how much Oliver loves lying about geography—“is lying to someone, then regaining their trust, and then lying to them again.”
Your turn, kikes.

Yet again you fail to produce any evidence of John Oliver lying on Last Week Tonight

That entire article is about him talking about how it's fun to lie. To talk about lying is not lying.

You are not a clever man.

are you kidding? he's a democratic shill

His shit is so edited the film is jumpy

g8 b8 m8

>le just don't be le nigger XDDD!!!!

>Breitbart

The lying thing was part of a joke.

>slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/31/john_oliver_history_lies_last_week_tonight_host_shares_his_favorite_history.html
No, you're a desperate leftist shill, likely out of Sharia Blue or Media Mutters, and you're hoping the normie take-away from this topic will be: "nothing to see here, Oliver is trustworthy."
Not only did the Slate article quote John Oliver saying he likes to lie, and then lie some more, but the very first link in that article leads to a specific example of the lying:
>slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/27/john_oliver_geography_supercut_last_week_tonight_host_really_loves_to_show.html
Because you are both a leftist and a shill, I know you are personally immune to both logic and reason, and in addition are incapable of admitting a mistake - after all, the lying and the denial are your modus operandi. Fortunately, I am not posting for your benefit, I am posting for the benefit of those who are lurking. They will draw their own conclusions.

>Shills don't even realise they're hurting their own cause.

Yeah hes great, not as good as reddit though. You should go there.

>Yet again you fail to produce any evidence....

You're a faggot

Yeah he's reliable. Do the exact literal opposite of what he says.

I fucking wish he would die in an attrocious horrible way. Gosh, I hate that faggot !

You call John Oliver a liar, yet you can't provide any evidence of him lying. You claim that I'm immune to logic and reason, yet I'm simply deconstructing the articles that you assume support your claim although they really don't.

If anyone here's lying, it's you.

He's part of Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz's crew. He's just as reliable as Stephen Colbert.

It's 2k17!!!

He's pure leftist propaganda disguised as """""""comedy""""""
sage

he make the right and anyone else look stupid, who opposes his opinions with trivial arguments and with bad debaters.

He is cancerous to society not because he is constantly lying but he makes arguments look insufficient, 'cause the left is always right' in every matter.
He is biased, he admitted that he is and he makes anyone else look like an idiot if they think otherwise.
He trivializes very complex issues. A fucking cunt. Altogether with all the other tonight shows.

>classical libtard here tho...

this
kek