Take a look at this photo

Take a look at this photo
>notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2Y-dWjJfto
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499177/Britain-invaded-Polish-Nazis-want-unleash-terror-streets
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315093/Polish-neo-Nazi-skinhead-couple-discover-JEWISH.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PIbYmFIRUys
youtube.com/watch?v=B31VeqyeD2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've noticed OP is a fag

they all look miserable as shit?

>gb flag
>us camo
not sure what the red and yellow flag in the right background is though

what the heck I didn't even bother to read the banner because I just assumed it'd be in polish

Clean toilets.

He's a big guy.

>Poles are more nationalist Brits than anglos
Really makes me think

Why would English people rally for Polish nationalism?

Toilet-cleaning diaspora.

lots of poles live in england via the european union.

its polish diaspora faggot

Lumpenproletariat

Leave it to the Polish to become even more nationalistic than the British in their own country hahahahaha

i would guess its mainly poles from britain with some british pals, despite the one sided bants brits and poles generally get on fine

This settles it, polish immigration is fine.

Whoever made that meme is an idiot.
Women hate men that demonstrate weakness. Its a good way to end up getting cucked.
Cry to your wife, she'll see you as a beta and then she'll be sucking nigger dick by sundown.

Britain is done
youtube.com/watch?v=L2Y-dWjJfto

Yep, it's the colour scheme. Things are gonna get pretty wild. I'm looking forward to it.

They're polish, that's a given. With more diversity, they'd just be more miserable.

A stark contrast to the entitled liberals used to always getting their way, yes.

They should come back here if they are so proud. Instead of criminal activities in foreign country.

>Polish neo-Nazis invade Britain to unleash terror on our streets

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499177/Britain-invaded-Polish-Nazis-want-unleash-terror-streets

>US camo
Good eye but a certain company contracts to the US. It wouldn't be impossible for someone else to contact them.

and the reality:

>Meet the Polish neo-Nazi skinhead couple who discovered they are JEWISH - and turned their lives around

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315093/Polish-neo-Nazi-skinhead-couple-discover-JEWISH.html

youtube.com/watch?v=PIbYmFIRUys

this is all apart of a global plot to destroy the most sacred of all nations: poland. trust me. all media outlets everywhere are turning against poland who has done nothing but display vibrant showings of true national pride alongside beautiful milk tit polish maidens.

i, a landless szlachta with no name worth mentioning, will take it upon myself to lead the fight against the entire world including the german caliphate, anglo sea raiders, vodka raping russians, and ukrainian mongolian horse archer cossack raiders. do not fear but trust me my dear friend

>He said he had been a skinhead and a nationalist '100 per cent'. 'It was all about white power and I believed Poland was only for Poles. That Jews were the biggest plague and the worst evil of this world,' he told CNN.

>He was unable to look in the mirror, he said, because he hated what he saw - a Jew.

No Blackshirts :(

at least he came to realize that jews really are the problem of the entire world in the end

>Britain is done

Good.
Because you are on the wrong side of history.

I wish they made black and white kolovrat flags like they do for the black sun

>Standing around with banners and flags
>VICIOUS
I never get tired of how retardedly biased the media is.

You'll notice they've got british flags. Immigrants should also show pride in the country they immigrate too, which they are doing.

Be honest. If Hitler came back to life, would he identify with neo-nazi skin heads? No. He would find them degenerate. They don't even dress fashionable.

How the fuck do I move to Poland lads, I'm sick of this country.

Yeah a bunch of drunk polish skinheads, even MSNBC did a report on your nazi country.

youtube.com/watch?v=B31VeqyeD2I

The skinhead fashion is the greatest fashion going. If I was from the 60s/70s/80s i'd be a skinhead.

britian refers to white immigrants as terrorist

But early nazis were the same, maybe just a bit more authentic since they had actual veterans among them. Same with the other european fascist movements, they all started as a gorup of guys who had the same ideals and loved fighting communists in the streets.

kek