You're gonna carry that weight

Greetings Sup Forums

Late to the game here. First time posting.
Just finished watching bebop for the first time and didn't realise there was only one season.

What do I do now?

Boku no Pico is a gateway anime of the best kind. It's a perfect series, the best of story and characterization that is very well done by every aspect, but which strengthened by adding in a perfect romance and LIGHT. The normal user can see this as the perfect anime it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain perfect.

These very aspects that try to grasp its ever known perfection make it a breeding ground for intelligent, scholarly gentlemen who engage in every kind of delight and intellectual pursuit both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all that look cool, the awesome techniques, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Manliness and everything about the Pico world fuels their elegance, while the awesome character backgrounds, emphasis on love, and overall morality of the series make it fit just right with the great taste of your average adult and his sense of importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of series that makes adults and geniuses engage in it.

Boku no Pico is basically THE series to attract the most loved anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to post the fuck out of this show to all recommendation threads, and ensure that no recommendation threads ever in made without this flawless, untrollable anime

Not sure that's my cup of tea.

Was considering trying GITTS next. On the weeb spectrum I'm definitely a Gaijin.
>DBZ
>devil man
>FMA
>Kenshin
>Afro samurai
>little bit of shippuden
>One Punch Man

I'm sure I've watched a few more. I'm if you could even call me a casual with that list.

Kill yourself, disgusting frog-cancer.

You're twenty years late you fucking newfag

neck yourself

You guys really think you can keep all those waifus to yourselves?

Dumb frogposter

Nice bump f/a/ggot.

Probably going back to Sup Forums where you belong

>2016
>lele boku no pico

I'd go away if you just recommended something to watch that isn't focused on high school girls.

Wuts a Sup Forums?

What about the movie?

Holy cow. There IS a movie.
thanks user.

Sadly that's only another 2 hours of entertainment.

Next watch samurai champloo

Ah. Forgot that one in my list. Got that one but definitely my kind of toon.

Is ghost in the shell any good? I'm trying to find old school stuff that I couldn't get in to when I was younger.

rec threads are against Sup Forums's rules comrade

Do u really want me gone that bad?

Can't you see I'm just like you.

Oh lord, mighty mods. Strike mine thread down with the fury of the God's.

Kill yourself retard.

fuck off

>most likely faps to lolis

Speak for yourself, space cowboy.

Friendly reminder that this man hates f/a/gs

But not to term

Hes the biggest moe-lolifag in existence
Difference is he turns his love of little girls into entertainment and art, while we just jerk off