Tfw the British royal family is about to be le 56% face

Has the U.K. finally achieved peak cuckoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F40scfpbI-A
google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/prince-william-dna-test-proves-indian-heritage-10442983
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/5084158/Rosy-cheeks-considered-sign-of-good-health-according-to-research.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do british men have such rosy cheeks?

We'll know if the derivative becomes negative.

They're white

Check em mongrel

but it's literally only brits. danes don't have that issue. swedes don't have that issue. is it from the inbreeding?

To anyone thinking they'll get rid of her, she won't get Diana'd because their kids won't be in line to the throne, thus the royal bloodline won't be tainted, only Harry's.

I'm disappointed in His Royal Highness Prince Henry.

He jebbed.

Like mother like son

It's Irish admixture

there is no imbreeding we have enough genetic diversity to keep us safe for ages

Wide balls hitting them.

>african american
that's a bit of a stretch there

why do people pretend the princes are attractive?

to be honest harry is an idiot so its expected he would do something stupid like this. She will probably leave him a few years later taking the kids and money.

Harry is mostly German though... Diana was the first English person to get near the "British" throne in its 300 year existence. The Germans replaced all the old royal dynasties and they were all inbred to the point they carry genetic disease.

Its a good point actually, mine go bright red all the time for no reason

> mfw this happens
> child is a black boy
> they is literally kangs
> another meme is no longer a dream

FISH 'N CHIPPED.com

For reference, pic related is the African American they're talking about

You a tsundere or something?

He can marry her and force her to get invitro'd with an Nordic egg.
Ultimate royal cucking.

He can marry her and force her to get invitro'd with a Nordic egg.
Ultimate royal cucking.

harry knows whats up

my man

booya

alriiight

She a qt tho and looks pretty white

she's clearly mixed race

hahahahah no my sweet child

Prince Harry has 3 tesicles, one of which is a screw-in adjustable gonad which he keeps in a box called the bollock box and inside the testicle does reside

on a velvet cushion

le 56 brit niggers

I'm sure there's going to be an accidental leakage of brake fluid somewhere along the line, resulting in a tragic car accident.

Inb4 she dies. Heh, nothing personnel, nigger.

I mean I'd certainly fuck her, but I wouldn't want any amount of nog genes in my royal family

like fucking how is she african? 5% left? It clearly shows she is a mutt with more white genes than niggerish.

Also what the fuck is wrong with ammericans calling most of race mixed mutts black when they had white parent as well? They are neither for crying out loud.

whats the alternative? marry a british girl? Have you seen them? wew lad

He will bleach the fuck out of her, Dominant alpha genes

>this is unironically considered a negress in america

Let us hope that they avoid France, cars and tunnels.

Yeah?

kek'd

well of coarse you'd fuck her le 56%

Here's how the BBC decided to portray her in King Charles III

Well not everyone can be as beautiful as American "women".

Can they?

he has 0 chance of becoming king, if he was the heir they would kill her off like diana

He is too based for our innocent women
youtube.com/watch?v=F40scfpbI-A

le 56% royalty face

One drop rule
It's how true white Americans maintained purity, as they considered anyone with nonwhite blood nonwhite
I wish New Zealand had one drop rule, because my generation considers people that are like 1/8 Maori or 1/4 islander as white people
Older generation of New Zealanders considered anyone with Maori or islanders blood as non white though

>these are the people spamming 56%!!! in every single thread, but its ok when its a mulatto nigress and their precious prince

>this is unironicall considered white in Argentina

kissy kissy!

STATE!

cute

That is not an african american. She's neither.

Faggot shills don't even try to throw up an arhcive link or shop in a source. Sage.

Underated

>artificially straightened and dyed lighter hair.
>Eyes as brown as poop.

"pretty white"

i'm not okay with it! Prince Harry will be banished to the shadow realm!

All the alcohol

>edgy naziboo
>sucks obama's cock
>marries a nigger

Thankfully he is low on the list of succession.

spotlight

They are already genetic wreck subhumans. Look at Harry and tell me he has genetics worth saving

He's not even pure.

Prince Harry (and William) had an Indian ancestor from Diana's side who was alive in 1780.

google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/prince-william-dna-test-proves-indian-heritage-10442983

She looks 90% white to me.

Look at her skin and compare the tone to yours, Tyrone.

OH
NONONONONNO UH UH UH UH

She's fucking gorgeous.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/5084158/Rosy-cheeks-considered-sign-of-good-health-according-to-research.html

No wonder Americans crave the BIG BRITISH COCK

>149429253
>Harry is mostly German though
Christ you have some brainlet tier knowledge of European history, especially English.

She's whiter skinned than that woman that has married King Philipe.

You can't laugh or say anything, Arab.

Whoops that was to

This lmao.

She is clearly like a quadroon

Well I get that she isn't white, but she isn't black either and no matter how hard will people try to call it something other she is simply mixed (with white admixture dominant) but still she is only attractive to people because said white genes are more prominent, otherwise they wouldn't bat an eye at a niggress with her flattened nose, protruded jaws, large lips, black freckles, knot like hair with other negroidal features.

just because nobody else did, i'm going to send you a kek

>Americans pay a percentage of their taxes to the Queen of England via the IRS.

google it because it thinks the link is spam

TANGO'D.CUM

If Harry goes through with it, he'd better get a vasectomy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this is her mother

Now we can call it reparations

The aryan blood in our diet

LOL

Looks like she's getting the chocolate MILKED out of her.

Based Harry, by the time she shits out a kid it will be blonde haired and blue eye'd.

MILKED.CO.UK

UK even symbolically BLACKED

Well then that's a fucking miracle that white genes dominated in this case, but then again albino niggers happen as well so there's that.

Got photos of her father? Maybe he is pure Aryan which made this phenomenon happen.

Her mother is already a Beyoncé-tier quadroon. So she's like 1/8th black at most

Wasnt even elected by the public, country still 95% white, stay mad.

I mean, she's one generation from having the black almost entirely bred out, who cares? And she's fit as fuck. Brown girls are my one weakness to be honest I can sympathise with harry.

The father is truly a pure Aryan

Who cares how white we are right now? We'll be minority white in 50 years same as everyone else if nothing changes.

>british
They're krauts

I could see her my princess. For a Amerimutts, she's beautiful.

And yet a poopskin runs your ENTIRE nation.

POOPY MCPOOPY FACE! LOOK AT THE SPOTS, THE HIV SPOTS. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU DONE GOT CURRIED.IRE

She looks like a thin, taller version of Minnie Driver.

>Murica
>where "whites" are fucking brown
>and where blacks are fucking white males
Jesus Christ, dude, what happens to you over there...

>MUH POO
Wasn't elected by the public, will be gone next election, still a Catholic anti abortionist. Even our Pajeets are more based than the average Brit. Sad!

Shid, this is fucking real

the meme is real

we have the danger of their descendants marrying into English society though. Already there are pooskin lords

tantaros face

All the countries which historically called us meds "non-white" are now darker than us.

Pretty woman and yea mostly white, even tho she clings to the PoC agenda due to being a SJW. Also, she's fucking 35 y/o. She needs to have kids ASAP.