I can't believe this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck, he actually said it
goddamit i hate Sup Forums memes now
this is the dumbest shit

does kyouko ever relevant to the story?

He goes a lot of shit he never asked for, that family will have a lot of grudge towards him for dividing the family

No, she appears for another trauma scene later and then never seen again for 10 volumes.

am I the only one annoyed by the shaftisms?

wait, she actually show up in the story? What about the hikki?

he really destroyed that family isnt it?

Wrong, she's fairly present during the first volumes, even crashes at his place once.
But yeah after volume 4 her storyline hasn't been touched once.
The brother never appears, but the mom does.

what did he mean by this?

MOMO A CUTE

Fuck Umino for introducing best girl and then gives her only few chapters appearance. Volume by volume I wait for a new chapter with Kyouko but it seems Umino already forgot she is still exist.

Is he calling himself crazy? I don't really understand.

The scene where Rei holds his dead imouto's hands was absolutely fucked, lads

how is she? is she holding grudge against him?

People will defend this

>best girl
Found the cuck.

Doujin when?

We did it guys

Aggressive and generally abusive.
When she sees Rei with the sisters she asks him if that's another family he intends to destroy.
So Hina walks up to Kyouko and BTFO her.

And then we never see her again.

did MC apologize or at least confront with her? It's fucked up and it's not his fault but he need to confront with the family about it

Its complicated. She hates and likes Rei at the same time. I think the person she truly hates is herself. Rei is just a convenient excuse

I think he calls his dad over the phone a few times but that's it.
They just disappear forever for now what, 10 volumes or something.

She doesn't hate Rei, she did when she was a kid.
But now she's just tsun to everyone.

he's referring to the cuckoo egg replacement thing

wew, cake

Also, I love the art of the show it's really nice

loli

She's really ugly in the manga
Wrinkly, with hanging skin folds, looks like a 50 year old hag on rehab from meth

What the fuck, this looks like a totally different show
Like someone put anime character cutouts cardboard there

What the fuck shaft, learn to do artstyles

>kyoani fags can't stay in their own threads
Guess it's because your shows are shit

what

Its touched on a little bit after that. Apparently shes been lying to her dad about staying at his place in order to go over to the one guys.

And apparently the guy treats her like a little kid and hasn't actually fucked her yet (To her annoyance).

You know how the terms cuck and cuckhold come from the cuckoo bird who lays its eggs in other birds nests and has them raise its young for it?

He's reffering to himself as the cuckoo baby. He's in another persons home slowly destroying it and stealing away attention from the legitimate kids.

Did you not watch the episode or what?

It means he's Based and btfo everyone

And Rei definitely loved her before he developed a feeling for Hina. He thought of her immediately he heard a word "love". I was very sure back then that we will get to know their true feelings and what really happened in the reverse-rape scene but now I don't know if Umino still cares about Kyouko story arc anymore.

>He's reffering to himself as the cuckoo baby. He's in another persons home slowly destroying it and stealing away attention from the legitimate kids.

Dank

Hmmmmmmmm

I definitely think this stuff will be touched on towards the manga's endgame, I think Umino just found the Kawamoto family drama and Rei's subsequent development as a player too interesting to write about

>it's another daytime nu-Sup Forums overreacts to memes thread

this show is trying so hard to be artsy

nah, all the "artsy" stuff is just run of the mill shaft direction, it's actually really toned down in this one compared to other shaft works.

I think this one manages to be quite subtle where a lot of other shows would milk the fuck out of the tragedy plotline, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is an example of that, 3gatsu is a lot more subtle with its themes

>what is Honey & Clover
>what is Higashi no Eden
Please watch more anime.

This episode was so good.

And momo is the best.

Found a pedo

Momo is not for lewd

the fact that you immediately thought pedo means that you are probably have more pedo thoughts than 99.99% of people who like momo

Stop masturbating to little kids or i'll murder you wherever you are.

Momo is so cute.

I'm not even a momo fag

Okay I understand the origins of the word cuck now

Hina is so cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Stupid sexy JCs.

Can someone please tell me did Kyouko actually rape Rei? I didn't manga and can't really find any information about it.

Damn those are some nice curves.

momo is adorable

That doesn't mean what you think it means you god damned retards

It's just kyoani fags again

Fuck ;_;

;_;

Don't ;_; her. She's a cunt through and through.

Yeah, it's subtly implied that she really enjoyed it too. You should really read the manga if only for that, user.

Too cute

fuck

I think she would she would be so cute if she would smile.

Man Cuckoo's are fucking ass, What a disgusting bird.

thinkin of dropping and just picking up the manga for feels instead. shaft sux

It wasn't her fault another kid came to steal her family. They were weak but still. She got cuckooed.

>the subs randomly going to the top sometimes
Why does this show do that?

They should be called cuckeroo

I hate the Sup Forums memes now.

>An Angry cunt will never rape you being better than her
Why even live

Also the MC doesn't have any more tragedies in his life right?

Also the fuck is with Shogi why does it have a fucking dragon? Why do they put it on one square and then drag it back one square? I thought it was basically chess?

Episode 4 ruined this series, now I can't watch this wtihout thinking in all kind of NTR doujins. This show is screaming Itou Eight in every animation cell.

>I thought it was basically chess?
It's basically chess made by a chuuni.

The guy only took him in because of talent

>I think this one manages to be quite subtle where a lot of other shows would milk the fuck out of the tragedy plotline
I disagree. everything is quite on the nose and stylish. the moments of comedy and drama are out of tune. yes, it's not as heavy-handed as in other shows, but still seems disharmonious.

Still not as much of an asshole as Rei's aunt

And also it was his friends son.

Many shows do that, it's the subs

But there's no point in doing that. I don't remember any show doing it this often and pointlessly. Mostly that is fine when there's already text on the bottom or something, but not here

>blaming the show
It's the people who sub that are doing it, they just position it in the open space rather than over the character

She's a rapist, don't cry for her.

Of course I'm not blaming the actual show, the actual show doesn't fucking have subtitles, how daft can you be to not realize what I meant by that?

>it's NTR shit
DROPPED

>all these ESLs who don't know that cuck is an actual term that comes from the cuckoo

Stop being an idiot, it's just subs. Can you not look at the top to read them?

Oh I can look and read them, but it just irritates me because they just randomly switch at points where it's neither needed nor necessary. It's not that I'm having troubles in reading them, it's tht I'm having troubles figuring out why CR is doing shit like that

based cuck

>hfw she gets cucked out of her family's attention and love.
Kinda hot.

This could be a banner, there's already the logo.

I was quite angry at that woman with dog. Why she didn't have that beast on the leash?

It's actually very common to see women walking around large dogs that could easily overpower them and attack kids, it pisses me off.

Better than orphanage.

Not really, no. Read the fucking manga.

>raise and love another man's kid more than your own without adopting him and changing the name

L I T E R A L
C U C K

Huh? In my locale most women have little tiny silly catdogs so they can feel in charge and superior. Big dogs require a lot of care so I guess that women with big dogs are more based.

The worst is pit bulls. Twice I've encountered women walking pit bulls that could have effortlessly dragged the women wherever they wanted, and the second was not habituated to being around people. I don't know what goes through their fucking head, if anything.

>Big dogs require a lot of care so I guess that women with big dogs are more based.
Yeah, we saw a prime exemple of that in this episode. The woman was really based and the way she controlled her dog was really empowering.