Protestantism is cancer and ruined Western Civilization

Protestantism is cancer and ruined Western Civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/atheist-pastor-canada-gretta-vosper-united-church-canada
youtube.com/watch?v=U3YA-1mSh0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll never be a content human being until England an it's gargoyle subhuman inhabitants are all completely sunk into the ocean.

The Church of England is literally a Satanic child-raping & child-murdering death cult.

Making the journey back home to the Catholic Church was the best decision I've ever made.

Ditto, friend
> tfw mom is almost there but reeeeeees about Marian devotion + dogma

no
The Catholic church is too totalitarian.

have fun with your cucked pope sitting by while every christian nation is taken over by mudslimes.

Autistic children brainwashed by the media know best their own gender.

Why do people who hate Catholicism post using a devs vvlt flag?

Protip: all forms of Christkikeism are Molochian cancer.

Guy Fawkes was right about the Church of England and parliament.

Choosing to go to hell. Ponderous.

Feel free to be as miserable as you like. Have a ball, have two they come in pairs.

Now I understand why Catholics hate Protestants.

I just cant believe how far we have fallen and how fast.

Children NEED to be given boundaries, they dont know SHIT

There is NO MEDICAL reason to be doing this, all the medical wisdom says NOT TO DO IT as it increases suicide risk and depression.

for FUCKS sake the postmodernists truly will stop at NOTHING to DESTROY us

We don't hate protestants, we hate protestantism.

Denominations other than Orthodox were a mistake.

>Taking thing literally
>Marian cult
No one ever cared about these fabrications made up by the papacies.

I'm sure it's pretty based, just look at its founder.

Church of England describes itself as "Protestant yet Catholic" "Catholic and reformed".

Orthodox Christianity now.

This is your prophet, you satanist mutt

Stuff like this makes me understand why the inquisition and burning heretics at the stake used to be a thing.

>if children can understand sexual identity that means they can understand consent! time to lower the age of consent!

Church of England was founded and always has been a tool so this probably says more about the state of Britain and less about Protestantism.

Orthodox master race.

In about 10-20 years we'll all be given a horrifying lesson as to why this is a stupid idea. Hopefully after that it'll be classed as child abuse.

a tool of state power*

>reee my 500yo sect is more true than your 1000yo sect!!!

You should worship the gods your ancestors worshiped, not some jewish god

That's disingenuous to blame one pozzed aspect of Western Civilization when the problems go back as far as millenniums to some Greek philosophers who made equality and tolerance a virtue.

>let's ignore the fact that a majority of Brits are irreligious
>let's ignore that there'd a huge chance atheists and agnostics have infiltrated the church, just like they have done throughout Europe

Lol, Christ cucks...

That's disingenuous to blame one pozzed aspect of Greek philosophy...

>protestantism

you think it's different in any other sect/wing of christianity? it's literally the same with catholics/advents and whatever

christianity evolved into a beta cuck religion ( LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR XDDDD)

Do you imbiciles not understand what data is? Catholic and protestant churches alike throughout Germany, France, all Nordic countries, etc. do the same crap. Almost of all them have "cultural Christians" that identify as atheist or agnostic. European Christianity has been dead for a long time. It's just LARPing mow

That's why I said "some" and not all.

to be fair, every child goes through a phase of "exploring gender identity." the thing is, it's just that, a phase. the problem is now when children do this, it's confused as the child literally being that gender somehow, then the parents/state help manipulate that child into believing it. what is supposed to happen is an adult clarifies gender to you, and evolve into your actual gender role as you were born to.

They're all trying to appease the very same people who want their religion reduced to the power and stature of a train spotters gathering. It's fucking pathetic.

In Europe, Christianity has evolved into a very watered down version of ot, in which atheists are allowed to be pastors in state-churches, etc. You morons do not understand that secualism infiltrated European Christianity ages ago.

Nope. Just its just the British. Trying selling this bullshit to Baptists in Kentucky.

Catholics think hi k the Pope is infallible.

The Pope is a communist and kisses Muslim feet.

You do the rest.

Catholics are a lost cause. Literal commie sheep.

This Mexifriend is right.

Christianity is just another weapon used against us. It doesn't help that Christians, like modern day liberals, have no idea why they are losing and just find scapegoats like

>let's ignore that there'd a huge chance atheists and agnostics have infiltrated the church, just like they have done throughout Europe

Sounds absolutely retarded.
Children need good roll models, and strong guidelines.
Don't stomp them at the first sign of playing with a doll, but don't go encouraging it either.
And if they say they want to chop their dick off, explain the concept of stretching to them.

Theistic Christians would definetly despise The Church of England. Although they'd probably hate most of European Christianity as it is just LARPing.

By the way, the same thing has been occurring in Canada:
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/atheist-pastor-canada-gretta-vosper-united-church-canada

Catholicism and its heresies including protestantism are a cancer, if you want worship the god of Jews at least go for orthodoxy.

People who go to church have manure for brains. If you need some faggot to tell you to do faggot degenerate things then you should just kys.

Thanks God, we are too Orthodoxy to this shit

Oh most certainly this is where it's headed and it's ramping up swiftly as more pedos get shaken out of their trees.

Isn't Papal infallibility is only when he speaks Ex Cathedra, which has only happened twice?

Most Christians know that Europe is a godless place, with the UK not that far behind it.

Only real Christians are the Orthodox

CofE and the Episcopals aren't Protestant, they are their own branch

they also spend lots of money helping to BLACK the west

t. fedora

>Catholics think hi k the Pope is infallible
Wrong. You don't even know what ex cathedra is.
Also protestants are by far the most leftwing definition in Europe. All turbo ducked branches are Protestant. You really have no room to talk about leftism all liberalism

These ideas are obviously doing tremendous damage and they won't be adopted by either Russia or most of Eastern Europe regardless. I get the impression that most of those countries think that we've completely lost our fucking minds.

This is "Christianity" in Sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=U3YA-1mSh0I

Yes, but tons of Europeans call Christianity cucked in their countries wire out realizing that Christianity in Europe is godless. This is why have you churches that remove Christian symbols in Europe, they try to accommodate other religious minorities, have policies that allow non-Christians to preach, etc.

while not* not wire out

(((They))) don't want it to become more popular

Catholics actually believe they are eating jesus' body. That alone is enough to make me prefer protestantism

Not surprising because the Church of England is literally full of homosexuals so the fact that these people think that Proverbs 22:6:

"Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it."

is some sort of joke, or misprint really shows why the CofE needs to be abolished ASAP. They'll get destroyed anyway because Christianity is all about the protection of children and raising them right/not sacrificing them to demons (in this case the perverts who think that "gender identity" is a "social construct" not the natural outcome of sexual dimorphism).

>believing the orthocuck meme

I don't care what ex cathedra is. The Pope is paedo acting like a God and you morons lap it up.

No man is above God. Especially not a fat Argentinian kiddy fiddling Marxist.

Um no, they want to get more people to come to church by pretending to be "progressive". But what they can't comprehend because apparently they're sex obsessed and barely literate is that the behaviour they're encouraging will lead to infertility through gender reassignment or homosexuality and therefore will go against the first command God gave mankind after the fall ie multiply.

Ave Maria.

t. Catholic with ancestry from Limburg

Historical/classical Reformed Protestantism is pretty based (Calvin, Luther). Alas, I would agree that even this contained the seeds of its own destruction.

Have you read what Martin Luther said about the Jews? And I mean Martin Luther, not Martin Luther King.

Amen
The reform was a mistake. No wonder that Lutheran churches and the CoE allow fags instead of burning them

>Church created 1500 years after Christ is somehow more true then the one founded by Christ
Sure thing retard. Even Satan himself could come up with a better bait

THANK YOU based Pole bro. I am glad to have you as our greatest ally in Europe! I am not so sure about England these days...

>CoE
>Catholic

What is a filial correction? What is formal correction (soon) . And finally what is a imperfect council?
Btw out pope is a cuck because he likes and quotes Luther. That's why most cardinals hate him and he is about to be "fired"

At least faggots in the Catholic Church are immediately excommunicated no matter how much the current antipope screams "JUDGE NOT" because he can't go against the word of God

Yes

This needs a source to be relevant.

Orthodox church is notnexistant after jewish bolsheviks exterminated every last one of them in russia.

the tiny cracks became wide given enough time because the slippery slope is very real. You either believe that the church has authority or no authority at all.

>t atheist degenerate fedora wearing cuck

>Church of England describes itself as "Protestant yet Catholic" "Catholic and reformed".

>The Church of If It Feels Good Do It