Would Esdeath be a good mother?

Would Esdeath be a good mother?

Sure.

She's a good cumdump, not sure about the mother part.

>cumdump
She's a virgin and will probrably die one, seeing how the manga is going.

>She's a virgin and will probrably die one

i'm sure the moderate rebels will fuck the corpse

Your reading comprehension is shit

It's Tatsumi's fault for not fucking her from day one. His loss.

She's the type of crazy thst would double down on baby protection especially after she gets the seed of the one shes crazy for.

Is this good or bad? No clue but I for one would be scsred to even look at the baby in a wrong way

Those rude breasts make me want to fap all the time I see them.

But would she fuck the baby?

Who's still alive at this point? You think we'll get a happy ending in December?

>You think we'll get a happy ending in December?
No, Tatsumi just died and Akame is going 1v1 with Esdeath.

by default No,t he baby's a 'symbol' of the union of her love, so she'll be insanely overprotective and only the now 'worthy' will be allowed to court her child.

now if said father is dead and only the baby remains of him, yes she will fuck the shit out of that poor baby because it's the only way she can still feel her love inside her.

when is chapter out?
spoilers have been out for quite some time

>this shit again with this piece of shit

She's still better than Akame, though

Akame is rather fuckable too, user.

No, I'm saying that Akame's character is complete shit

Who are you quoting?

>watching / reading Akame ga Kill for anything but the faps

Putting aside the evil and the crazy, she would at least love her kids and she can be decent enough to 'her' people, so she wouldn't be the worst mother.

She'd probably expect a lot of them though and push them hard

She would be Exdeath

No woman with tattoos makes for a good mother

What are you implying? There are only Leone doujin.

>kills innocent northerners who did nothing wrong and humiliates their leader

She's a bitch

Just like Estrash's.

No, Edgedeath is and will forever be a shit.I can't wait until she's put down like the rabid bitch she is.

Never. Trash characters should die for all I care.

If tatsumi had half a dick or a conscience he would have married her on the spot on repeatedly impregnated her to keep her occupied with doing lovey dovey shit and being pregnant and raising children again and again for the rest of her life therefore removing her from the whole capital/night raid conflict until the new regime is in place and at that point esdeath could work for them as she wasn't particularly attached to the old regime for any particular philosophical reason, and at that point it's either happily ever after and the story ends, or if there's any new 'major antagonist' to the budding night raid supported regime, esdeath would definitely be down to fuck the new enemy up and then become a defacto 'member of the good guys team'

She's a psychopath so no

>psychopath
>in love with tatsumi
Not really.

wait what? how?

>in love with tatsumi
>treats him like a pet.
That psychopath doesn't know what love is.

Read the manga. All that happened in the latest chapter.

Definitely not a nurturing type

fuck no

Yeah. She would rise her kids as formidable hunters able to survive any condition.

I wanna dick Esdese so hard.

>esdese
Is there really someone that translates her name as that?

you must be new

Now that I think about it, all the gakills are virgins, with the exception of Mine. What the hell.

No, I just don't read shit translations.

Here I found a raw page that for you anime only fag.

So how do you guys think Esdeath is going to die?

Do you think she'll get her rotten and mutilated body and beheaded corpse paraded around town?

Maybe if the kids were Takumi's. I can see it now.
>training them from the age of five to fight, also serves as bonding time
>send them to school with tiny little swords
>they never get bullied, have annexed the school into the family's holdings by the end of the first month
>all the other schoolyard bullies have either mysteriously vanished, been kidnapped and ransomed, or are trapped in the basement as playthings for Takumi Jr
>Esdeath terrorizes the rest of the PTA, actually stabs the first soccermom to talk shit about her offspring
>kids grow up strong, capable and successful with excellent grades in school and on the fast track to cushy commissions in the army
Yeah, Esdeath would be an amazing mother.

The official author of the manga already stated that her name is supposed to written as Esdeath. The artist's opinion here doesn't matter.

She'll die from Murasame's curse/poison. And I doubt they would parade her corpse around, the rebels are at least trying to seem like they are better than the empire.

I want her to dom the living fuck out of me

Do you really think Esdeath won't abuse the hell out of her kids? Her father was an asshole and she believes in survival of the fittest. If her kids aren't strong enough, I wouldn't be surprised if she just killed them.

Also, how would a kid between Esdeath and Tatsumi look?

>implying the author gave two shits before the anime was in production.
The author just doubled up on puns when the issue of romanizing the name came up.

this, if Tatsumi had just kept Esdeath on that island, addicted to his cock, this whole mess would have ended better for everyone

but nooooo, he had to be a pedophile

I would rather dom her. There's something about a strong, smart, powerful woman that makes me wanna bend her over the kitchen table and take it all away.

>esdeath's demonic blood and the poison curse eat each other
>she's left a cute moe waifu who has Takumi teach her about human emotions all night long

In their world? Sure.

She'll do survival of the fittest style parenting and challenge her kids to surive whenever possible.

Tats will be the good cop to her bad cop routine.

It's still the official romanization of the name and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm not sure. She wouldn't just beat them for no reason. Especially not if they're Takumi's. They're something she made together with him. That's special. That's important. And it's going to be perfect. She's a sadist, but anything representative of her union with Takumi is golden and perfect and must be protected just like him. She would push them, challenge them, maybe a little (or a lot) too hard sometimes. But never purposefully harm them. Also,
>implying the offspring of Esdeath and Takumi could even BE weak

>Takumi
You mean Tatsumi?

Totsumi

... I'm sorry. I'm extra fucking retarded today. But then who the fuck was Takumi?

>Having a cute daughter who uses Incursio and Esdeath's ice abilities

Jesus fucking christ. Literally would be the most broken character in the AgK universe

>daughter is born with Incursio and Esdeath abilities innately due to both powers having fused with her parents
>gets and uses another teigu on top

She would raise her kids strictly and expect much out of them, but I doubt she would neglect them or anything along those lines.

>using multiple Imperial Arms
Has such a thing even actually happened in canon?

>Has such a thing even actually happened in canon?
Wave did it.

Yea Wave can use two right now, though it does a number on his body. Though in the chapter he does it he says he doesn't think it would be a problem for Tatsumi, likely because it took using two teigu to put him on Tatsumi's level.

When did "totally not just a recolor of Tatsumi" ever use more than one?
>only watched anime because pleb
The manga is still going? Christ I need to read more.

Yes it's still going, though only a few chapters are left. Best girl already won her man though.

Fucking good. Kurome was my favorite.
>we can be together forever without me dying because I'm capable of commitment
What a man.

How would a pregnant Esdeath act?

Feral

Like a rabid psychopathic bitch, so same as ever,but somewhat more cranky.

You have trash tier taste.

Strict but loving. Least the kids won't be failures.

If they are Tatsumi's children she would be wonderful mother.

She'd be on the battlefield 9 months in.

You know, that whole piece of shit series could have ended if the faggot MC actually got with best girl. He literally could have saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.

Who cares, I want her to chain me up and fart on my face

All he needed to do was convince her that there wouldn't be anyone worth fighting left in the empire, and to take what part of her army would want to, and go on a globe trotting monster hunt.

I'll never comprehend how anyone could possibly like Mein in any way. She was literally a carbon copy of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima (with the exception that she confessed). Garbage fucking character and one of the most forced pairings ever.

There were much better girls in the manga, that much is undeniable. Esdeath, however, isn't one of them. The fact that Mine was the reason Edgedeath fags got BTFO so hard on Sup Forums was her only noteworthy contribution to the story.

Most likely.

She's already proven to be extreamly affectionate to those she actually loves, if Tatsumi loved her back he'd be well protected, loved and looked after. It makes sense her child would be more so loved and protected if she got the motherly instincts.

Pity it'll never be. i was a huge Esdeath shipper.
The part that annoys me the most is, what was even the point of making her in love anyway? take it away and the story could of progressed to its current point anyway. She could of wanted Tatsumi in the Jaegers solely because she saw the same potential Aniki did, and all the other love shit could would of been unnecessary. Instead they had to add the whole 'will she wont she thing' to crush the majority of the fanbase? Maybe the story wasn't edgy enough?

Either way, she should of been handled more properly. It feels like they forced the Mine relationship and cut a few corners to make Esdeath as edgy as possible in the last chapters since the message she was pure evil wasnt getting to too many people. Still, she's the most popular character it seems so i guess people just stopped caring about the details.

Esdeath actually seems like a caring person if she was talking to someone she cared for.

Please post more of your headcanon. I love it. I want to hear more about how Esdeath would raise her kids

Akame is not 1 on 1 though, even with her Trump card. She still has a few Teigu users and some of the 100,000 soldiers to distract esdeath and give her an opening.

She's complete danger beast feces.

>headcanon.
KeK, that's all you faggots have left. Can't wait until she's killed once and for all so i can taste your tears.

Her farther wasn't an asshole. His 'survival of the fittest' philosphy is the reality of the world and especially true for the enviroment they lived in that was filled with Danger beasts. They're the sort of people that take emotions out of logic and deal with the world as it is.

Esdeath on the other hand, changes the world to get some sport out of it.

>MUH RULES OF NATURE
>Has a completely broken ability and wastes it on serving a corrupt monarchy instead of establishing herself as Queen of the nation
>Had the loyalty of the strongest soldiers under any commander and wasted their potential
>Never made an effort to see things from her husbando's perspective or compromise
>Didn't just dom her husbando into marriage
She's Wasted Potential:The Character

Who the fuck is Akame?

Nope

Such innocence. There's this month and December left correct?

what are these the fuckin 10 commandments?

Worst fuckin show to watch for the waifu's. They literally kill chelsea off like 2 episodes after they introduce her.

Mein is the pedo because Tatsumi is younger than her. Heck Esdeath is a pedo as well.

Who cares. Not like there's a 20 year difference.

Lel no Esdeath literally caused the Ice Age in the entire country so she could kill all the weaklings and have only strong people to fight, shes a nutjob who ever stop killing people for fun.

what a QTpie

>Yeah, I can freeze shit and make ice spears
>lol jk I can "freeze" time, geddit?
>just a joke brah, lemme just fucking freeze the country wwwwwwww
Why is this allowed?

>Najenda
>low tier all three times
Literally kys yourself