Hey France, what's going on big guy?

Hey France, what's going on big guy?
Your government is quitting

Other urls found in this thread:

en-marche.fr/inscription
reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-poll/macrons-popularity-improving-poll-idUSKCN1BY10A
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-polls-fake-news-tweet-wrong-low-50s-maga-us-president-asia-trip-a8053506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy has been acting like a Jupiterian God Emperor who's mind too complex for mortals to understand.

He's not going to survive the next election his entire party was a failboat to begin with.

Also no Le Penis is not going to be elected. Ever. And even if she did she would rule like Bernie Sanders not Andrew Jackson.

French surrender monkeys being fucking surrender monkeys.

Honestly, if Napoleon couldn't fix this shit, nobody will.

Well looks like the club drugs and prominent role in Gov't actually made someone think they are a dictator...who'd have thunk? France Yes

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

so is this like 100 government officials or 100 rank and file normies that happened to vote for Macron?

How does the frog parliament work? Would this trigger a fresh election?

French military history outclasses American military history 10 to 1.
Also don't forget that the French essentially won your independence for you.

what has Jupiter been up to lately?
haven't seeen much news on france here for a while

She's still my political waifu

>expecting a burger to understand anything

don't waste your time

I suppose there's still hope for her

He has a creepy pervert face and probably rapes children with his husband Brigadier.

Also GAPPY TEETH! GAP JOB!!!!!

I wish America had a politician with a paleoconservative ideology, but Macron's civilizational-level approach to politics. I respect Macron, even if I deeply disagree with his neoliberalism.

Macron is a kid who received too much power. He doesn't know how to act with it. I'm convinced he tries to do his best, but he's too much of a Rotschild kike puppet. He was raised and set to be president by Jacques Attali, after all.

Pretty based

>
>French military history outclasses American military history 10 to 1.
>Also don't forget that the French essentially won your independence for you.
He's a fuck tard pay him no heed.

Fuck that kike fucking fag loving progressive old hag.
Can't wait when she dies and Marion takes control

The less people in the government the better

Macron ran as the current year goy candidate to get elected and as soon as he became president he turned out to be /almostourguy/ in disguise.

It should came as no surprise that all of the globalist kikes whom he tricked into getting him in power are now trying to sabotage him.

>Napoleonic era
>Crusades
>Engaged brits so amerimutts could win their independence

Meanwhile in burgerland
>Farmers with outdated weapons
>Sandniggers with outdated weapons
>Exhausted Germany
>Imperial Japan

he's a russian plant

putin bought off la pen and macron

This is why white western europeans are retarded. They over philosophized themselves out of existence. They are debating from ivory towers while the Chinese are engaging in genetic engineering and tribalist centralization under 1 grand leader. They instinctively know how to maintain their gene pool while white people forgot.

They aren't government members but just peoples who subscribed online for 10€ to Macron's party.

They've got a nice membership card and think they are part of new political movement who will save France. Now they're upset because they understand that jews don't need to hear their stupid goyim idears and they need not apply to the political seats feast table.

Macron is like a Hillay / Paul Ryan ticket. The GOPDNC party.

Also he's a soyim faggot not Jupiter.

Does it even matter at this point? (((They))) will just have those 100 replaced within a week at most. It'll probably just keep getting worse. Its not like the French seem to care anymore

You can subscribe here and then unsubscribe, big deal, really news worthy...

It's not even 10€, but free...

>C’est facile, gratuit et 3 minutes suffiront.
It's easy, free and need only 3 min.

en-marche.fr/inscription

Ignoring your utter ignorance of military history (which other anons have pointed out), let me point out your political ignorance instead. Macron's approval rating is still higher than Trump's.

reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-poll/macrons-popularity-improving-poll-idUSKCN1BY10A
Macron is at 53%, which is a small majority.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-approval-rating-polls-fake-news-tweet-wrong-low-50s-maga-us-president-asia-trip-a8053506.html
Trump is at 38%.

If the French are "surrender monkeys", then what are the American people? Shortsighted, fat idiots who are just as easily manipulated now as they were in 2003? Morons who will vote for the nicest narrative rather than the most sensible policy?

Meh, personally I was in favor of Fillion. Before his corruption scandal the elections were going the right way: the only way the beloved of the establishment could gain votes was by parroting the "far right extremist". Fillon was basically Le Pen's migration policies combined with Macron's economics.

>believing in polls after last year’s USA election
Kys

>Fillon was basically Le Pen's migration policies
LOL

It's was all talk no action, like Sarkozy.

You can't stop immigration or send people back to their countries if you don't get out of the "1951 Refugee Convention".

All EU members have to sign it. So if you want to stay in the EU and keep the €, enjoy being culturally enriched.

Achhadou an lâ illâha illa-llâh, wa-achhadou anna Mouḥammadan rassoûlou-llâh

Liberals were sucking this guy's dick so hard they had a Netflix documentary on him up within a week of his win.

>everything i don't like is fake

Most members of his"party" are just regular civies who litteraly told themselves
> EnMarche yeaghhhfjfhdksv let's become politicians and fight the system

Guess they were not cut for it.
Bon débarras (good riddance)