Captain Tsubasa World Youth: Saikyu no Tenki! Hollanda Youth

After a long break, I'm back with Captain Tsubasa's sequel, World Youth, but first a game with Japan vs Holland to set the stage for the World Youth Cup. This manga is 18 volumes long and the second part was never adapted into anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXQNPcVhdk (One shot adaptation but it has bad subs)

Kid's Dream
Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Volume 4 Volume 5 Volume 6 Volume 7 Volume 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 Volume 11 Volume 12 Volume 13 I am Misaki Taro Boy's Fight
Volume 14 Volume 15 Volume 16 Volume 17 Volume 18 Volume 19 Volume 20 Volume 21 Volume 22 Volume 23 Volume 24 Volume 25 J Boy's Challenge
Volume 26 Volume 27 Volume 28 Volume 29 Volume 30 Volume 31 Volume 32 Volume 33 Volume 34 Volume 35 Volume 36

Other urls found in this thread:

captaintsubasafan.free.fr/english/index2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Volume 37

I remember watching Cap. Tsubasa as a kid

I want to read the manga but it is a bit confusing, which series should I read first?

Go there and click on scanlation. You will be given the order to read.

captaintsubasafan.free.fr/english/index2.html

This one shot also details a bit of the high school tournament. After all, the original manga and anime ended when Tsubasa was still in middle school. This is after Tsubasa has already left for Brazil.

bump

Seeing the guys playing for real-life European teams still leaves me baffled after all these years.

Not all of them play for real life European teams. The majority plays in J League.

Just to clarify what I meant.

Captain Tsubasa World Youth was adapted into Captain Tsubasa J, but was cut short at the Japan - Uzbekhistan game.

Ratings weren't good and this decision to remake the first part of the original anime was a mistake.

And that's it for the one shot. Next is chapter 1 of World Youth.