Guys, we had an Iraq vet come in today to talk to us and this is what we got

Guys, we had an Iraq vet come in today to talk to us and this is what we got
>hates Trump, called him a "tangerine Idi Amin"
>praised Hillary even though she voted for the fucking war
>militant atheist
>said slavery still exists, and police brutality is a major crisis (even though 98% of police killing are justified by trivial little details like the nigger pulling a gun first)
>supports Black Lives Matter NFL protests
>said Neo Nazis are a huge threat even though Neo Nazis killed literally one person in America.

Name one person that was killed neo-nazis. I doubt you can.

good to know that honorable americans still exist

Killed by*
Scheisse

Sweden YES
But you still have a gold cross on your flag, why aren't you out to petition that racism?

>jew-bot spreading jew-bot propaganda
Not surprised tbqh. Vietnam vets deserve to be honored & respected, most Iraq vets just signed up to go piss on muslims on behalf of Israel. Don't eat up the bullshit.

that's like, his opinion man.

He literally said
>"If you don't think slavery still exists, fuck off"
He also said he's totally fine with punching nazis, which he defines as anyone who voted for trump

He sounds based, would share a pabst blue ribbon with him.

Answer my question though, I doubt neo-nazis have killed anyone in recent years. So you and that vet are shitting hard.

>>"If you don't think slavery still exists, fuck off"

It literally does retard, inmates have jobs inside of prisons and they make hardly any money at all.

>leaf’s interperetation of slavery
Nigger, they’re in jail for a reason.

One Jew communist kike got run over in Charlottesville. ONE
More white people are murdered in Europe by Muslims daily

What's your point though? That slavery doesn't exist? Cus that's the point i was making. Faggot.

>"tangerine Idi Amin"
nigger i'm laughing out loud

Was he black?

>be veteran
>fight for values like freedom, democracy, progress, hope
>see great injustice not just abroad in iraq but at home, in my own country
>make it my life mission to promote tolerance and help the needy
>Every day i go to sleep smiling

That fat cunt died of a heart attack, Fields was innocent.

umm yeh but it doesn't count because they got arrested for being black so its ok

Haha "Iraq Vet," what a joke. True men are those who fought like lions in the Ghan.

no, he was a good goy whitey
Another line though was he said that all Confederate statues should be torn down and remade as Malcolm X statues

They get money AND the option to work. That’s not slavery my guy. Slavery only exists in middle eastern countries.

(((vet))) cough traitor

should have spoken you beta little white boi bitch. i would have told him his friends died at the hands of muslims because of bill clinton. then would have asked him why hillary wants to invite those same muslims and feed em and house em, while veterans die homeless

>>praised Hillary even though she voted for the fucking war

>>said slavery still exists, and police brutality is a major crisis (even though 98% of police killing are justified by trivial little details like the nigger pulling a gun first)
>>supports Black Lives Matter NFL protests

so it was a nigger. where dis, Detroit, Flint, Baltimore, Hotlanta?

No, he was white.
A good goy white boy

He was obviously a shill, OP

>pol is such an echo chamber they cant believe a vet isn't right wing

>They get money AND the option to work. That’s not slavery my guy. Slavery only exists in middle eastern countries.

They make 4 dollars for a 8 hrs of work. By your logic if they give you a penny it's not slavery.

And by the way most of the inmates have to work. In canada they're forced to.

>Iraq Vet
>Probably a mechanic

These faggots piss me off. They never stepped foot off a base, are liberal traitors, and the vast majority of niggers and spics fill these roles.

White men, specifically low 20's, all join infantry, and actually see combat and experience hell on earth. And not a single fuckin one of them is Democrat, or willing to put down a Muslim like a dog.

*and they're

Yes roughly a third of the armed forces is made up of total faggots and women, we already knew this much.

"Iraq vet" lots of REMFs went to Iraq, Was he Infantry? if not, he was Infantry support.
Steely eyed killers don't give talks in schools, just sayin.

>hates Trump
Trump is a insane greedy pussy so yeah I agree
> praised Hillary
weird it's like sometimes wars are necessary
>atheist
didn't know we lived in a fucking theocracy my bad
>slavery doesn't exist in law in the us but black people still have it shitty due to circumstances creating poverty an crime
>police brutality yeah I mean nah, not a huge deal but something to work on
>BLM NFL protests He's a fucking Iraq vet, he fought so you had the freedom to protest, so those NFL players had the freedom to protest, shit bags like you who don't support freedom to protest spit on the flag and everything he fought for
>neo Nazis are Nazis, WWII was less than 100 years ago champ, problems aren't problems until they are obvious apparently?

Meanwhile I've talked to multiple guys in special forces and consensus says "it feels good to have a commander in chief again."

Are you dumb enough to believe the school system would allow anyone else but this guy?

okay I might have a little drunk

Probably some lame ass POG who "heroically" rode the pine while the real men were in the trenches.

Yeah everybody seems to forget that "nazis" aren't just Hilter & friends.

Heil Hilter

TRUMP IS GONNA BE MILITARY DICTATOR FOR LIFE, NIGGA, DAT FOOL STRAIGHT TALKING GARBAGE, NIGGA

>iraqi vet
Yeah the same people who believe saddam and ousama are the same person

people have different opinions even though they went thrpugh some experiences which may lead you to believe they will have the same opinion
what a surprise OP really needed a thread for this

sage... the filename... oh boy, sad shill faggots...

This is someone who got brain washed in college after they came back and cashed in their GI Bill.

Yes slavery still exists in other parts of the world, America has the luxury of law that protects it citizens unlike other shitty countries with no regard for human life

>even though Neo Nazis killed literally one person in America
She died of a heart attack.

Prolly stolen honor guy or mentally ill democrat who got kicked out for being crazy.