So let me sum this situation up

>Be Nordfront
>Outnumber police
>Le marching
>Women and children still get raped
>Women still having babies with shitskin due to (((indoctrination))))
>Culture is being destroyed by non-humans
>Supported by Foreskinsteins etc.

And now:
>Petition to change Swedens Flag
>Almost 4000
>In case of succeed
>???

What do u expect unironically? When will the Swedens begin the war? Are they afraid of the (((UN)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=3RgGfV3TaUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To dismantle the shills before:

I am Ivan in Krautland, not Ahmed, sweeties

it seems that SD has a shot in the upcoming elections, which means no less than the fact, that Swedes are less cucked than Germans

>Sweden

Nothing of value is being lost. In fact, I hope the country goes down in flames slowly and painfully.

Those villainous degenerates don't deserve pity or even our precious attention slavbro. Let them burn in their corner.

A fellow slav, hello

When will the election be?

Inb4 election fraud by (((somebody)))

I think that Swedes should vote for FI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)

> In July 2010, the party burned 100,000 Swedish kronor ($13,000; £8,500) in a protest against unequal pay.[32] Fi wanted to draw attention to its proposal for a government fund for equal pay.

> In July 2016, the party announced that it was officially supporting the Black Lives Matter movement

> Some of the statements attributed to Tiina Rosenberg, such as „women who have sex with men are traitors to their sex" were criticized as too radical for the party

>Schyman is one of Sweden's most prominent political feminists and had attracted attention when she in 2004 asked how society and men would take responsibility for the violence against women. This question came in the form of an investigation, which was dubbed "man tax" by Swedish journalists since they assumed that was how the problem would be resolved.

fucking hell

Fucking migrants

in the next year
left - parliament
right - presidential

>How to fix the west?
You should have support the Golden Dawn western cucks. But you wanted to run solo campaings without unity.
As for the UK, they are still members and we don't know if they will finally decide to leave.

>Nothing of value is being lost. In fact, I hope the country goes down in flames slowly and painfully.
>Those villainous degenerates don't deserve pity or even our precious attention slavbro. Let them burn in their corner.

You know that indoctrinating communism is like a parasite in your head? Take a lookm in the nature, ain't shitting on you?

Inb4 beforeaftercollage.jpg

Also if this would be happening to you personally or country - what then? Self masochism? Like the germans are have been taught by the jews after WWII?

And HUNgary, you're not slavic, maybe a cousin, even Bulgars are far more slavic then you, but respect for being based

>FPOe in coalition talks
>no tick

>Ivan
how many times the russians bang your mother?

And why should they?

Especially you don't say

we already won the only two countries that matter.

Are both parliament and president right now steins or bergs? Or actual swedes?

Sentio and YouGov is the only reliable polls. The rest of them lies about SD's numbers.

Wilders gained 5 seats though.

Wilders' days are numbered and Baudet is about to replace him.

We won the recent election in Austria.

Which party does the lion symbol above Trump supposedly represent?

Germans:

Why did Frauke Petry leave the AfD and make her own political party?

Did the AfD bully her?

>literal mossad agent under our flag
Fuck you nigger, we Thierry now

Oy vey golden dawn

One of your Sultans or Kalifs was a faggot

Mehmet the second or something I forgot rn

what countries?

Need a quick rundown on him or redpill

Shills showed me pics of him wearing something jewish and being around them

Aryan mongrel seems like your butt still hurts from the second world war.

I would like to know to tho

what-even-ever

Shlomo are real greek now his history and who to hate

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

fuck off

>Also if this would be happening to you personally or country

This could only happen with faggots, so my country is safe. I mean... it is safe in its own retarded way, being stuck with that massive cocksucker faggot Orbán and all that, but safe. Same goes with all Western Europe (not so sure about the ruskies tho), the only actually valuable part of Europe where real decent people live.

We are literally everything. Slav, german, turk, pick your poison. Our whole nation was based on a workable form of multiculturalism until those faggot austrians ruined everything.

Hungarians are honorary Slavs

Found the new kid

>Western Europe

I mean, Eastern Europe, obviously. Western Europe is Worst Europe.

That picture is fucking retarded. Wilders was never going to win, AFD was never going to take over Germany. The point was they both made significant gains in their country, and will continue to do so if the problems aren't fixed.

Also, France literally had a plot twist of Macron going psuedo-nationalist anyway.

Okay, but let's say from one day to another some yidde decides to flood Hungary and gibbing everything to them, taking everything from you

What then, eh? Muh nationalism?

Also what's so wrong with Orban?

'cause of jews

>The biggest trick the devil ever brought was to let the world believe it did not exist

Macron ain't to bad

Czeched and no shit sherlock

Macaroni is unironically a rothschildfaggot eating crunchy jewnut

You missed some threads

>Shlomo are real greek now

You always had the biggest jewish population in Europe german mongrel.

Before the NAZI

spotting shills have really become easier

I love Sup Forums and this fucking bord

New York turned Jew York when Hitler became Chancellor.

I hope you're joking.
Britain is a 1984-esque police state that has made butter knives illegal.
America will be minority white in 10 years.

Nice timing

PLS GERMANS ANSWER ME

Nice try shitskin i found the real version.

>Okay, but let's say from one day to another some yidde decides to flood Hungary and gibbing everything to them, taking everything from you

Again, this needs some sort of magic. And if there is magic, then nothing matters anyway.

>Also what's so wrong with Orban?

He is taking away everything from me (and the other hungarians) and he is gibbing it all to (((them))). No, the irony is not eluding me.

they are too busy faggotring for the jews and his le change swedeflag

Sup Forums is becoming the jew, I plan some threads to talk about this tomorrow

okay australia

So who will be your next better Orban when the elections hit you?

To be fair Wilders still became 2nd biggest and the other parties refused to form a coalition with him. So now we got a centre-right goverment with a 1 seat majority, I'm expecting another election soon with Wilders and Baudet gaining more seats.

Frauke is not member of AFD anymore.
Le Pen lost.
Geert was buttfucked.

Only Golden Dawn can save Europe shepherd.

Short version- She was too moderate

Will this help removing the non-humans? Will they help whiten netherlands and or europa again?

Can anyone explain to me the reason there were so many jews in polans in 1933?

Islam hates them.

Both Wilders and Baudet are strongly anti Europe, Wilders has been anti islam even before he started his own political party and Baudet wants to help the white South Africans by taking them in as refugees. So yes, they would help the Netherlands, and perhaps aid in bringing down the EU with a Nexit

Nobody, because Orbán rooted himself into power so he can suck the country dry and his alternatives are all shit anyway.

This is the curse of the hungarian: our political elite has been a collection of irredeemable trash and spineless assholes since the late medieval. Fuck the world, but hey, without this, we would rule the planet with our Eastern European brethren.

They could have been just normal people but their khazarmaster made them kikes

also idk further

Wilders is a zionist kike puppet who wishes each day that he was jewish himself

Oh that sounds very damn interesting netherbro

I pray for that

So what now

>just Nigel and Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=3RgGfV3TaUc

>by taking them in as refugees

The people down there looking white, but 90% of them are primitives like the rest of the chimps.
I was in the army where i met a guy from Cape Town, he was half Greek half Dutch, he came here to serve so he can get the EU citizenship, but his behaviour matching with the nig nogs.

So his pro isreal stance wont help us free ourselves from the jewish sheckles of degeneracy.
Wilders is unable to swallow the real redpills and therefore no better than any other mindless knob gobbling politician.

Hofer not winning could be worse than it actually was. Presidental title in Austria wields no power. Still bad that this blasted cuck won but at least we got Kurz-Strache coalition now.

We just had elections this year so not much will happen, unless the goverment topples or loses its majority, which could happen since they hold said majority with 1 seat.

He has jewish ties, lived there for a while I believe, and while a lot of people here just dismiss him as controlled opposition because of that, But regardless his popularity has caused the general politic to shift more towards the right, that and I doubt a jewish shill would be able to hold out under Wilders' living conditions.

You sure that counts for all whites there and not just the gimmedats that want EU dosh? Watched some documentaries about South Africa and most whites seemed to act like whites, just a bit more paranoid about the nogs.

It'd be his grandmother, and he obviously got in there the same way your shitskin brothers have.

two countries irreparably demolished for decades to come.

Only Greeks can serve.
Greek Military is mandator because we have nice neighbours, so its a wayout for them to escape.
His mother when he was born, take the paper and return back to Hollande. He never met her husband or her child.

Holland*
He and his older brother grew up without mother.

I forget who it was, but some Jew said that Poland was the European homeland of the Jews