This girl slaps the cream box out of your hands and starts eating it. Your actions?

This girl slaps the cream box out of your hands and starts eating it. Your actions?

Best girl. I hope she wins the Cocona.

Get depressed.

Tell her how great she is.

Whip out my cannoli and stuff it in her mouth.

Pin her down and cream in her box. If you know what I mean.

Spank her cute little KKK ass.

Start throwing Safari Balls.

ask her if she got tired of pleasing old KKK men for cream boxes

[X] Cream in her box.

Tsuruui!

YAYAKA A SHIT! WORST GIRL! NOT A THREAT! ALWAYS A LOSER!

>YAYAKA A CUTE! BEST GIRL! A THREAT! ALWAYS A WINNER!
it's true

That's not true at all. Yayaka is going to die and the twins will kill her when she tries to win.

Now, now, it's fun to write fanfiction, but do not pass it off as facts! Yayaka will secure her happy end with Cocona, and they will walk together into the sunset.

Ask myself why I had a cream box in the first place, then genuflect.

It's Papikana
Not Yayakana
Not Cocoyaka
Not even Papiyaka

Yayaka is kill

It's actually Papiyakana

Now who's making shit up?

The user saying Yayaka won't get a happy end, of course.

Death can be a happy end. Especially if your life was shit like Yayaka.

No, no, no, Yayaka will have a long, happy, and fulfilling life with Cocona.

I bet you five burger bucks that Yayaka doesn't win

Can't wait to spend those 5 bucks on some cake boxes, user.

And I'm gonna spend MY five big ones on a big banner that says "Yayaka a SHIT". Gonna paste it to your basement door so your parents can see it and know you picked the worst girl of 2016

You know, I would've shared the cream box with you because I'm a nice person, just like Yayaka.

This whole thread started because Shitaka stole creams from you! Knocked em right out of your hands even!

She was just really hungry. It happens sometimes.

So it's okay to steal?

Yayaka would say that, she steals gems and she's gonna try to steal Cocona, but that won't work because she's DEAD! DEAD!

She knew I would've shared my cream box anyway. Her communication skills do need some work, but it's still better than shouting my name repeatedly and violating my personal space.