My girlfriend is Japanese-American, from a conservative family, doesn't party...

My girlfriend is Japanese-American, from a conservative family, doesn't party, is wicked smart; if she's degenerate the only sign of it is her chillness with pre-marital sex (win). I've run the numbers but I sill can't fathom a downside, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your kid will be elliot rodgers 2.0

There is no downside, idiot. Be fucking happy, stop taking fucking virgins' advice and live your fucking life.

The downside is that this is a fake post, and that cunt in the picture isn't your girlfriend.

Adopt a white kid or find a surrogate.

Hapa is a fate worse than death.

People always trot this guy out as an example of the dangers of Hapa-dom, but honestly his Asian heritage doesn't seem like he X-factor.

noted

Your wife and your kids will be super SJW's

enjoy

>Not white
Just fucking lol

Elliot Rodgers was half Chinese and half Jewish

The downside is a hyper intelligent superior hybrid child who is mentally and physically capable of dominating the world and fighting off the inevitable future hordes of devolved niglets that this generation of white females are producing with nothing but pure intelligence.
Oh wait that's not a downside.

this.

Big talk from an Irishman.

2D girls don't count op.

proof that word "conservatism" means noting today.

reverse image search
sage

Better hope you only make daughters with her

and what are you?

>Jewish

There is no evidence his father was a jew, keep denying all you want filthy race-mixing garbage.

3PBP, Satan is both correct and a nazi.

Heil Satan!

Your kids will make Irishmen look like Aryans, Even fucking Turks is less bad then having nonwhite children.

Half-white, half-Jew (whoops)

wat u need brah is some slav wife, let trump inspire you

Fucking rice burner race mixing piece of shit if you're white and you're with an asian you're flushing your genes down the drain.

There is no downside, only beta cucks hating would say otherwise. Make lots of wicked smart babied and enjoy delicious sushi with your inlaws

>is wicked smart
CAHR PAHRK

Slavs are already hapa user why not go with the pure-breed?

guilty as charged

>racemixing
>only sign of it is her chillness with pre-marital sex (win).
>thirsty hedonism
Kill yourself and get the fuck off my board.
Both you and your gf are traitors to your people.
Kill yourself again.

Slavs are nowhere near Hapas, They actually look like Europeans while Hapas look almost exactly like pure Asians.

my genes are shit; you don't want them

Your children will be mongrels with identity issues.
Mongrels are always, always self-loathing. Self-loathing leads to hatred of the non-mongrel, which leads to leftism and degeneracy.

You wanna fuck an asian? Whatever. I have yellow fever too obviously.

Will I marry one and have abomination kids? Hell no

Race-mixing is frowned upon but the future ethnostate will need QT hapa gfs. Do your part.

She's whiter than you, Tyrone

It wouldn't be an ethno-state then, Just another Brazil.

That's where you're wrong if you're white and you make a half breed you're making your kids mutts the will be worse off than if they were fully white.

It's the same reason why you wouldn't be fucking a Black woman.

Don't listen to faggots on here that say East Asians are not ok to racemix with. The races go like this:

White > Japanese > Korean > Pooinloo > Chinese > Never racemix below this point.

Nudes or it didn't happen.

the sushi has honestly been the best part. there's no such thing as too much

>Do you know how the Mongrels first came into being? They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and race mixed. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Amerimutts. Whom do you serve?

>Curtis Tyrone Diego: ISRAEL!

>hapa
he is half lebanese or some shit, he is shitskin arab ffs

The utter ass anguish from roasties and fedora nazi incels tells me yellow fever is a Godsend.

t. tall Southern white man with a short qt Chinese girlfriend (soon to be wife)

You can eat sushi with a white GF you race mixer.

This is how your kids will look like.

>pooinloo above chinese
>pooinloo even on the list
Curryniggers are not East Asian. Japs are the most unchaste women.

Would you like being born a half asian?

all non whites are on the same level as niggers when you race mix with them.

>handsome white man + qt asian girl = nigger
My almonds are activated.

>lebanese
>shitskin arab
found the gulf arab

>Japs are the most unchaste women.

Thank God for that

You're not very bright, are you?

This. Spbp

Congratulations on making more self hating half breed pieces of dog shit.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Elliot Rodger the supreme gentleman? Its not a story the normies would tell you.

>all non-whites are niggers
The absolute state of Yankees.

It's literally on the same level your kid will be half white and they will be a mutt.

Not sure what "numbers you ran", but sure, go for it and hope she doesn't divorce you.

Not really, no. But I assume you've fucked your qt, right? sex before marriage is a big plus for me

Yeah dude when we're talking about racemixing they are your kids will never be white they will be mutts.

It's a story of a half jew, my ignorant lad.

Your children won't be southerners so congrats on disappointing all your ancestors. May as well be a nigger

Mutt.

That's your only answer he wasn't a half white person, he was and he hated his dad for race mixing.

Conservative women are lazy cunts, so you'll be the primary breadwinner(read "cuck"). You're going to have to spend a shit ton of money on her and there's a 50% chance that she'll divorce rape you. Shacking up with any modern woman is a roll of the dice.

search on google hapa males, that'll turn you off

>Chinese
>QT

Hahahaha, at least pick a high tier azn instead of those fucking bug people. At least with a Jap you can get a visa to Japan which are incredibly hard to get. No one wants to live in China, not even the Chinese.

AnswerPlease confirm you would like to be born a weird beige dark featured manlet? You would like that?

I would feel so disgusted by that. What she fails to realize is that the nogs are showing no regard for personal space or consent, the little nigglets that touch he hair now will later be touching her sexually and stealing her belongings when they are older.

>Southern

Us Pennsylvanians and Midwesterners are not race-mixing trash like you, Cletus. You're the niggers of whites, especially since you're the reason we even have them in the first place.

Those Yankees you like talking shit are still over 70% White. Hell we'll probably get tons of European immigration with the RAISE act if it passes. Meanwhile you Cuckfederates are defending a niggerized hellhole filled with coal burning sluts.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Search any type of mongrel not just hapas and all you'll get is disgust.

If you're not from colonial English descent, you're not American anyway, Yankee germ/scandi-blooded late arrival trash.

How about these soy boys stoop being race mixers.

If you see no problem with the fact that you're just the last in line for her used up vagina then no big deal, go ahead.

>can't fathom a downside

You're not even American. You're german, scandi, italian, and papist irish trash.

I somewhat agree, on average they are 3/10 but when you have 2 billion of them even the rare 9/10-chinese beauties arw quite common

Too bad I am Anglo, your kids are going to be mutts they will never be white and they will hate you just like Elliot Rodger hated his dad for race mixing.

>100% European

Feels good man, I'm even Part-PA Dutch, a group of people who have been here longer then most Anglos.

>I am Anglo
From what era? My paternal lineage was here in Jamestown.

>has a chinese wife and plans on having hapa kids
I am sure they will be american than one of german decent.

The south is the worst part of this country, always has been, and its getting even worse on a daily basis.

horrifying

People are gonna race-mix; the world's just too connected now. Best we can do is strongly encourage races to stick with one another, and if someone really has to breed with another race, make sure it's with a high IQ race like the Japanese. Breeding with nogs or mestizos, however, should be viewed in the same manner as bestiality.

Way before the American revolution Im not sure the exact year but it was in the 17th century.

Your kids won't even be white let alone Anglo.

>Hollywood actors are the majority

t.brainlet

there's a couple of things wrong with that sentiment, but ignoring your misunderstanding of female anatomy, the truth is that somebody's gonna get there first so better shack up young user

What?

This is subversion. Mixing with arab is degenerate

You're correct but not today satan

>google image search is the majority

The South is the only part of the country that looks anything like it did before the Civil War. The rest of the country is cultureless and godless, excepting parts of the Midwest.

>eople are gonna race-mix; the world's just too connected now.

Race-mixing was literally banned up until 1967 and no mongrels were born. If it's a criminal punishment nobody would risk going to jail for it.

>make sure it's with a high IQ race like the Japanese

Nips are literal retards, despite making anime in reality they're useful idiots who are uber-degenerates.

Op dont dive into yellow fever- a mutt

Any woman that fucks a man of another race is inherently degenerate. You're dating the chink version of a coalburner, dude

My kids will be mine, and they will carry the same chromosome I carry. Good luck getting the same with some white whore that fucks around behind your back.

The problem here is that the 'line' exists. After that, first or last hardly makes any difference.

Your kids won't even be white.

why are Chinese girls so cute?