CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES STARTED BY THE CARTEL

NOT A DRILL!! CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES STARTED BY THE CARTEL TO SNUFF OUT LEGAL WEED COMPETITION!!

I REPEAT. CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES WERE STARTED BY THE CARTEL!!!

money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/smallbusiness/california-cannabis-fires/index.html

hightimes.com/news/mexican-cartels-behind-californias-wildfires/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/officials-suspect-mexican-cartel-arsonists-behind-historic-fires-california-pot-farms-burn-ground/

THEY'RE BURNING OUR COUNTRY DOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/photo/509195/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

shmump

Fucking crazy man. I worked as a paramedic in the centeal valley. Full of cartel. I saw 3rd world crime committed by these scum.

BUILD

THEYRE HOLDING OUR STATE HOSTAGE. THIS HAS TO MAKE NATIONAL NEWS

THE

pmuB

If this becomes mainstream, Jefferson will be blood red in 2020.

can confirm i know some insider governemnt official who was told to shut it down

WE HAVE TO EXPOSE THE TRAITORS IN THE GOVERNMENT. TRUMP HAS TO INTERVENE

We're not going to do anything about it though.

NOT IF ILLEGALS VOTE

14 (((94406)) 88

based digits

not with that attitude faggot. this has to be the top thread rn. i live in this god forsaken shithole

Let the free market fix it

Homies? But muh weed.

just a (((coincidence))) user

Will weed fags put down the bong long enough to want a wall?

>if we make it legal, all the violence will stop!
>implying 3rd worlders won't step up their game
>implying cartel members aren't interested in anything but being savages for the thrill of it

You could give those assholes a decent job and enough money to live a good lifestyle and they'd still do this it's in their blood and they're not going to stop.

kek. based mexicans will save us

these savages have to be put down plain and simple

One year ago 14 dead
google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/photo/509195/

bemp

This is a board of peace. A wall and mass deportations will suffice.

Now if they refuse to leave or cause trouble, then it's time to end it.

Cool story bro

>a wall and mass deportations
they killed americans. they have to die user

faggot gtfo

boomp this can't die

The Cartels are working with the Chinese to slowly infiltrate the West Coast over time.

They have a deal to divide the state, but China will betray the Hispanic groups and just take it all eventually.

Look into collaboration between Hispanic and Asian groups/businesses.

The Democrats have already sold that state out to the cartel, and the Republicans are too eat up with white guilt to do anything about it. Bienvenido a Azatlan.

this wouldn't surprise me at all. i can see china taking over california in the next century

trump has to try these people for treason

bumparoonie

They won't vote if we round them all up, deport, or exterminate them. We have to stop Gavin from becoming Governor. That is the first step.

he can start with the Gov. of CA that wants to make it a sanctuary state.

this. gavin is a fucking traitor and belongs in prison, possibly guantanemo

If you look into what has been happening with Asian organized crime in SF and LA, they have killed off crime bosses with pro-Taiwanese leanings and replaced them with guys who are connected to pro-Beijing Triads in Hong Kong.

And that doesn't even take the infiltration of the business and professionals worlds into account.

california is a renegade state. the leadership is full of criminals. trump has to make an example out of them somehow.

this. in the long run, china is by far the biggest threat to our country.

Oh yeah, hang the fuckers who did it. I meant the ones who aren't directly tied to it.

I went to school with a LOT of Mexicans illegal and legal and absolutely everyone of them had a shitty cousin or brother in jail for gang shit. It's time for them to go.

Not going to lie, I go on Sup Forums alot and dont come here, but this seems extremely controversial and actually legitimate and possible.

agreed. i'd love to see a tweet from trump saying we are going to execute the fuckers that did this. it would only take some high profile executions to get the rest to flee

The argument is that legalization hurts the criminal organizations because of the legal competition, the fact that they are trying to attack them is proof that it does affect them.

>cnn or other media says something that makes right wingers look good
It's happening! I told you so!
>cnn or any other media says something that makes right wingers look bad
Fake news!!!! Muh shills!!

KYS faggots

Part and parcel of living in a sanctuary state

Satellite video of fires starting.

I hate your country with such a burning passion that can't be expressed with mere words. you goblin people destroyed my home state and 56ed my entire country

Nobody gives a fuck.

fuck this is pretty incriminating. how is this not a top headline

kys you fucking shill

Who gives a fuck about your feefees? You live in the most imperialist country in the world that has done much more wage to the world and Mexico in general than Mexico could have done to the US.

You're in no position to complainvyou piece of shit.

>the Anglo trash cries in pain as he strikes you

How about we add the murder charges to the idiot politicians who made CA a sanctuary State. Its not even remotely legal.

They doesn't make what they did right, the fault of man is not nature and environments fault.

Burn cartel scum.

>Pablo on damage control

>You live in the most imperialist country in the world that has done much more wage to the world and Mexico in general than Mexico could have done to the US
THEN GTFO OUT OF MY COUNTRY. You fuckers know deep down you don't knwo how to run a country, so you come here to leech off of our instead

Amazing how every day Sup Forums gives me another reason why NOT to live in California

mexican intellectual doesn't know what the worst "imperialism" actually means.

SHOCKING

bump

would make me so fucking happy. i'd prefer treason charges myself

we need to invade mexico and seize control of their awful government

>that doesn't make what they did right
True, but you are posting assumptions, until more evidence comes up you can't say it was muh cartels

>GTFO OUT
Lmao, anglo trumpniggers can't even use their own abbreviations right, rip in piece

I live in Mexico and I've never been an illegla in the US, Furthermore, the illegals in the south of the US are already in their country

im stuck in this shithole until i graduate

Just watch. Trump to invade Mexico in retaliation. As part of the peace treaty Mexico will agree to pay for the wall. We get both the wall and a US occupied Mexico exterminating Mexican criminals.

orrrrrrrrrrr

>it's OK to be a nigger so long as you are a bit reserved in expressing imperialist nigger manners and behavior

god i hope that happens

Where in CA? My friend's whole family just moved to Bay Area and I tried convincing him not to join them but he's very bluepilled. He wants to live and work in SF. I visited SF recently and concluded I would never live in that HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis infested shithole

Just try it, everyone here is ready to burn merilard scum at the stake

Wall
Iinteresting

You're bumping because you did not click the links and read the stories.

Bumpbotthots

KYS

>the illegals in the south of the US are already in their country
We are going to invade soon if u keep this shit and then all of "mexico" will be ours.

I live in the Central Valley and some Chinese guy bought my old house and turned it into a grow operation guarded by a Chinese national, the DEA raided it and brought out over 400 plants, the Chinese national was deported but because of the way in which it was run the man who bought the house was immune to prosecution.

News being news as usual? They would rather blame PG&E (which everyone knows sucks) rather than admit arson. They did arrest one arsonist though.

Californians are too preoccupied with trump to really care.

does 4 chan they give mexican flags out to wetbacks in south texas?

Keep what?
People from the south are going to the US because you balkanized the country with NAFTA, this isn't some orchestrated mexican ploy dumb stormnigger.

Ah fuck see you bits later in the real thread exposing all of Hollywood/DC/CHI/NY/worldwide devils

this state is disgustingly corrupt

Theyre not sending their best, mexico user. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending criminals, drug dealers and rapists. And some i think are good people.

>senior DHS official
>bullshit source

fake news

fuck the spics though. they are running hard drugs. weed is easy to produce domestically.

SANCTUARY
STATE
LOL

this story is true but the extent of the information I have on it does not derive solely from these articles. theres shady business going on in ca governmetn

sounds very plausible, around mexicans never relax

Good, wildfires are healthy for the environment. Build fireproof adobe houses, problem solved you lazy fucks

It's not their fault, dark people cannot be expected to take responsibility for their actions, their actions merely reflect a system of brutal white supremacy that refuses to grant dark people the same rights, privileges and benefits it affords to whites. Latinos built your country and in return they have been oppressed and denied equal treatment.

The real tragedy is that there are still good people here, people with values, and yet the only people who are represented are those in LA and SF, everyone who criticizes California forgets about the hard working farmers who share the same beliefs as 99% of rational humans in the country.

That is the real solution. Even the trees survived better than the houses.

Will the stake be in a California Forrest?

Kek

True, hence my initial statement about the wall.

The question is will weedfags now support something that protects their interests or will they ignore it?

but Americans want a home done in less then three months. Thats why they fall in on their ass too the Mexicans win again they will be the ones rebuilding the homes too.

the Klan was right

>californian
>good person
pick one. I grew up in this shitstain of state and the people here are pretty irredeemable desu

Jefferson is never gonna happen faggot. Thanks for the water norcal

I just hate spics, whether from the shit holes of el salvador or mexico, they are the same shit. We are staking money right now to move far away back to my fiances neck of the woods, which has little to no spics, too cold for them, too many white people there.

where is this paradise you speak of?

hey beaner.
you should try looking in a dictionary before you use big words.

you cant be "imperialist" when you dont have an empire.
if america were really "imperialist" mexico would be a vassal state, beaners would be slaves on our plantations and CANADA would be trying to build a wall.

i cant wait til;l the wall is built and you tacobenders have to sit in the squalid mess of a country that they created for themselves.

This is why Democrats gun control is doubly retarded. Even more so considering they want an open border and allow these animals to run wild. They really do want to plunge this country into complete and total chaos.

>"you hate me...but I brought you flowers!"