Are we still doing this?

Post the cities where you will be distributing these posters. Get out of your parents basement for once and do something good. Remember, no vandalism, no hateful comments, only this poster. I'll do my part in Borger, Groningen, The Netherlands. Good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
wheresgeorge.com
youtube.com/watch?v=P8CsNwSAM0g
katu.com/news/local/posters-touting-white-supremacy-posted-in-grants-pass
oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2017/11/group_to_hold_its_okay_to_be_w.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. We are never not doing it form this point forward.

This will be done until the anti-white agenda ends, or at least calms down significantly. So yes, we are still doing this. We're doing this for a long time. #IOTBW

This right here is why we should still be doing this. Needless to say we have a long way to go. This was done in Toronto, Canada.

But please, don't give up.

Semi-rural area east of Portland, Oregon, USA. Every time I go to the Post Office, I see my poster is down and I put it back up. The last one must have been taken down by an angry person, because they ripped it off instead of pulling out the tacks. I think every other time it's been the Postmaster, though, since this is the first time I've found one in the lobby recycling bin/trash. So either Postmaster or people taking it home, I guess.

>DAILY REMINDER

Next coordinated mass posting is Black Friday, 11/24/17. Don't forget to buy printer paper or label sheets.

>I have done my research
>YOURE A FUCKIN WHITE MALE

Thanks for this info. California anons please do your part too.

>Are we still doing this?
Yes however it does require user participation, when people have new pictures they should make a post.

good job, don't stop! I have a couple of friends willing to put up some posters. So far we have Borger, Ter apel, Stadskanaal, Vlagtwedde, Emmen and Winschoten. If that doesn't make the national television i don't know what will.

But Netherlands isn't as cucked as most of Europe. This would be more effective and shocking in the UK, France, Germany, and Sweden.

Portlandfag here. It made the news and there was a protest/counterprotest about it between patriot prayer and I think antifa

Thanks

Europoors need to start doing this in the Eurostani Caliphate too. It has to keep happening. It must spread further. More languages, more continents. More eyes must see the venom and vitriol that the non-white and the Jew spew at such a simple statement.

"Isn't as cucked" implies that it's still cucked. Anywhere that is cucked (pretty much every white country in the world) should be posting IOTBW posters of often as possible. We need to expose the anti white agenda on the left/media/globalists.

Thoughts?

>Thoughts
It is ok

Question: How are you guys mounting these? Someone just said tacks. I was thinking of printing them out on label/sticker paper. What do you think?

Really? I didn't hear anything about that.

Bump.

Where are all the general threads at?

We invented that.

And we are super brown.

According to my professors it's not okay to be white. They said I need to grovel to each subhuman of color to get a passing grade or he'll whip me like the niggers were whipped.

I stick to public signboards, so that's why I use tacks. I'm planning to get some label sheets to make stickers for Black Friday since I'll be shopping.

I use a label printer. Its cheap as shit, and super easy to put up. U can hold it in the palm of your hand and jump as high as you can to out it on a stop sign or something

Texas is pretty Brown.

Thank you for the reminder sir. I'm at work for most of the day but I'll print out a bunch when I get home. I will spread post them around the shopping malls and bus stops. I will laminate them so they last longer. Haha, Vancouver ain't ready for this shit

They're being slid. We need more people in the generals to keep them going

Samefag here. I'm good at climbing so I'll make sure to put up a bunch that can't easily be taken down. And I agree 100%, no vandalism. I'd suggest using some sort of packing tape, as that leaves little to no residue when removed. I'll report back within the next 48 hours

Where are good places to put stickers at big box stores/malls that doesn't constitute vandalism? I was thinking the parking lot lamp posts, but not sure if vandalism.

>Samefag here.
Friendly reminder that we have poster IDs.

I write it on every dollar I have in my wallet.

My bad. I've been here over ten years I should know this shit. I'm on a bunch of other sites; none as great as this one though. We will prevail my brother

Bump

parking lot street lamps are a great spot IMO. Easy for people to see when parking, and it will also put you far away from security cameras looking at the entrance of the store.

I'm not sure on the legality of it. I guess you'd have to check. To be honest, I assume it couldn't really be that bad because laws against posting things usually apply for certain public places. Mall parking lots are private places, and I don't think there's a specific prohibition/punishment against posting things in private places. In other words, you would "technically" still need permission to post in the private place, but there is no ready-made statute with a $400 fine for posting flyers, like there is with certain public areas. On top of that, it would probably be at the discretion of the mall/store whether they wanted to try invoking some kind of legal authority to get back at you for posting the stickers. I think that's unlikely. They probably would just have their maintenance guys go take the stickers down (it's not worth it for them to get some press over this because they want to hassle some guy for $50 over the stickers he put up)

Either way, stickers are pretty fucking discrete and you shouldn't be overly concerned that you'll even be "caught" to begin with.

Hmmm. Lots of people post flyers on lamp posts and those wooden electrical wire posts so that should be fine. Get creative, just don't do anything illegal. Check your local laws first if you're worried

>do your research

Funny how these sjw types are so indoctrinated that they think their bizarre world views are backed by some kind of facts or scientific evidence.

What are we supposed to even research? That is something a child would write.

>Funny how these sjw types are so indoctrinated that they think their bizarre world views are backed by some kind of facts or scientific evidence
Of course they do. Have you seen Bill Nye's new show?
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

where did we land on the dollar bill idea? it changes the format but i never saw much "kill yourself kike shill" about it like the other """ideas""" so does that mean it's still on?

are you just disingenuous or oblivious to the other side's viewpoint
these two scribbles were pretty mild and rational
indeed this meme came from this board and indeed we identify as nazi (as a group, each individual being different) and "white supremacists" even though that is a kike smear where most of us are concerned
so yeah those two lefties were pretty truthful and rational like we usually strive to be when we're not memeing hard for propaganda purposes

Aren't dollar bills invalid after you write on them?

We're just getting started

no
and it's not illegal as long as it doesnt fuck with the note's purpose nor damages it (in the usa at least)

I saw the article on KATU' s site I think

Ill look out for yours. Hope i see one. Havent seen any so far.

>we identify as nazi (as a group

Fuck off, stormfag. You don't speak for us. 90% of Sup Forums Nazis are ironic shitposters. 10% are fucking stormfags. This is like saying "taxation is theft" is a Libertarian position, because you actually believed the NEET ancaps and trolls.

>wheresgeorge.com
This was popular during the Bush Era.

Look how hard they tried to peel it off/

They really do have no muscle.

Add this if you want a to make a general

And trust me, anti-whiteness is as strong as ever. Look at this tranny trying to pass off the idea that you can't be racist towards white people. Get educated, poo.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8CsNwSAM0g

Berkeley user here
Pic related
Put up 200 Sunday night

you're funny boy
i'm no nazi but that is the board's identity
even if it's just cultural nazis why would lefties differentiate
they're pretty spot on by calling us what we signal ourselves as

Only way to fix Toronto is to obliterate it.

Are you thinking of this?
>katu.com/news/local/posters-touting-white-supremacy-posted-in-grants-pass
Not IOTBW, actual white supremacists.

But then I checked today's Oregonian and holy shit
>oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2017/11/group_to_hold_its_okay_to_be_w.html

>Her invitation said people of all races should be proud of their heritage. "Diversity shouldn't mean less whites," it read. "Your skin color is not evil. You are not racist by birth. You are not a nazi. It's Okay to be white."

>More than 50 antifascist activists, or antifa, showed up on the overpass about 1 p.m. with banners and signs of their own that read "Fight Racism," "United Against Hate" and "It's Okay To Punch A Nazi."

>cultural nazis

The gymnastics of Progressives...

>Writing looks like that of a 5 year old
Totally seems like an intelligent person.

>be me, wagecuck but got a few bucks in the bank
>have some dough leftover after all bills clear
>go to bank and withdraw all cash in increments of $100's and $50's
>cruise back to the house
>write "It's Okay to be White" on front and back
>return to bank and deposit said cash back into account
>rinse and repeat

inb4 illegal. It's not.

United States Code: Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 17, Section 333
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

I think "we" got "our" flag. now we just need to get several made up and get 1 up on a flagpole. Then when That one gets removed, we fly TWO in it's place. for every one taken down we raplace it. simple. shia's was homemade, so i'd suggest the same. otherwise you'd have to get a massive bulk order going and distribute the cheap chinese ones, and logistically that can get tricky. so learning to make a somewhat sturdy homemade flag with THIS template / font would be best bet, and sewing and cutting is not that difficult. steel rings like on typical flags of course.
not bad, user. this takes nothing away from the flyers at all.
HOIST THE COLOR LADS!
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Yes and we should label those Jihad prank accounts extreme terrorists because that's how they signal themselves and we can't understand a joke

>we
why does it always have to be like this.
why can't you just do you.
why do other people have to do it to make yourself feel better.

i don't get you beta fucks.

do you think Hitler asked " Are we still doing this "

keep it going

user, when are you going to do it in Groningen? I want to take some pics while the're still fresh and not taken down by liberal scum.

Good design but I'm not really that big of a fan of the flag idea. It would definitely be good for some laughs but I think the theatrics of it would take away from the overall campaign/message

Got a bunch of these printed professionally.

They are stickers, seem to stick very well. They stick like labels on packages. Will be distributing to others to put up.

Also they are not that hard to remove if you have patience. If you try to rip them off they will tear.

>the board's identity
you're a retard and should kys asap

The person who wrote in blue marker inadvertently proofed that the "black lives matter" group is actually BLACK SUPREMACY.

LMAO NOBODY CARES
Sup Forums UTTERLY BTFO

None of this creates a positive identity for whites, it's ultimately such a weak, vague and milquetoast statement it makes someone wonder why white extermination hasn't already happened. No wonder people don't take whites seriously and think they can be walked all over, when they choose meme-tier propoganda while they have
>Norse mythology
>Greco-Roman liberalism and democracy
>Protestantism
>All of enlightenment art, science, and music

>None of this creates a positive identity for whites,
>it's ultimately such a weak, vague and milquetoast statement

That's the point. We're not tying up a noose for them to hang themselves with. We're not building a gallows for them to stand on. We're not even giving them a crowd of onlookers.

And yet they can not help but to hang themselves and demand all to see the spectre they imagine to be killing them.

It's reverse gaslighting.

point taken. how about "we" just keep this one on the back burner for later on then? I'm sure the appropriate time will make itself known as to when this will be a "good idea".
But yeah, the "theatrics" of this one will salt the earth. maybe after trump is out terms, on the "next" "democrat" "president", this could be "our" HWNDU? something to think about, ya' know, for the lulz.

I'm in favor of billboards. They are just big posters, after all. Flags carry too much connotation just by being flags.

Still on

check'd, exactly THIS. make no mistake, they are hypocrates and decievers to themselves first and to those with eyes to see it. Stand True. The Fire Rises. (((they))) will "feel the burn".

My idea was that if we ever get back into HWNDU flag capturing again, we could replace the HWNDU flag with this one.

R A N D S T A D

I was thinking of hanging some up in london Ontario but i dont wanna go alone because this city is so liberal im legit afraid of violence.
I have a pack full page sticker sheets tho

>Globally, Randstad has 4,473 branches.
lad you better get going no time to waste

Ah, I see. My bad. Yeah I actually like the idea in that context.

if No cares so much, why has it been on the news around the country, as usual you people don't live in reality

Check it's flag. It's a shill or a legitimate anarcho communist. In either case it means it's retarded.

top kek

get a stamp and when you turn it in to the bank they usually just return it for new cash, spending it in the wild increases chances of circulation

>im legit afraid
This is why I started putting posters up.

At first I just thought it was an amusing idea to troll liberals. Then I printed one on Halloween. I didn't put it up until the Friday after. I was scared someone would see me. I was scared someone would figure out it was me who put it up. I was scared someone would yell at me. I was scared someone would tear it down. I was scared my family would be ashamed of me.

That's why I started putting IOTBW posters up and it's why I won't stop. I don't even believe in race, I think it's a pseudoscience. But like it or not, people will see me as a "fucking white male." It is okay to be me. It has to be.

I think we should start a new one called men are now equal to women and see how this one goes

Inbeforedonationcall

oh yeah, well, I assumed that THAT was already implied. kek. I was thinking of "domestic" utilization. I drive by flagpoles every day, usually in "industrial parks" and whatnot. I also see a lot of homeowners tht have flags on porch stands and actual poles on their lawns. But yeah I think I got your original intent quite clear. I agree totally.

well done, you might make news, Berkeley needs this

Should I just look up tutorials on how to sew flags if I just want to make it myself? Also, what do you think the original flag's dimensions were?

ADHESIVE SPRAY ON THE 8 1/2" x 11"!!!!! THIS MAKES THEM PERMANENT!!!!

>Scratch marks
These people are literally animals

WITNESSED

Good work on the banner, user. I do hope you aren't trying to cash in on shekels off this though (excluding recovering the costs it took for making the banner, obviously)