People who will lead the race war

INTJ's and INTP's can help by killing themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he takes those participation tests seriously

Isn’t leading them to do something your whole stickt

Found the INTJ

Ooh, the manager of a local cafe. Much leader. Very wow.

Go fuck yourself. INTPs will rule the world.

I'm a Virgo

IT is lonely when you're not an edgy INTJ

>In your natal chart, the Sun is in the 12th House, which the Tradition considers the sector of mystical experiences, but also, of ordeals and hurdles. You believe that spiritual evolution is achieved through ordeals and through renunciation. Besides, to your view, voluntary renunciation is the best way to avoid confrontations and hurdles. You long for a different world, and owing to your intuition, your thinking pattern is poetic and innovative.

INFJ here. Anyone else?

Hello

Infj master race reporting in. The prophet Hitler (P.B.U.H) was also part of the infj race

An INFP as a king, for a more just world.

Are all the good ones stronk women? They are, right?

Every time one of these personalities test thread come up. It turns out that everyone is either INTJ or INTP.

occasional reminder to all non intj to kill themselves, you are the cause of all problems in the world

>mediator

HAHAHA, faggot.

ENTP here so guess Im ok

*screamed the lonely depressed autist*

Or better yet, all non-white non-INTJ's.

Got entp. According to this im an irl shitposter

This. I am an ENTJ every fucking time I answer truthfully as possible.

Yet.... so is everyone else, and we're all basement dwellers

Because 16meme is shit

this paco drinks his cerbezitas all alone

kek, this board is full of INTP's bitch. We are the master race, you can go fuck yourself.

INFJ MASTER RACE!

intj cant win alone ie trump they can go far but alone they lack lacking difference and that will always be a downfall

im an entj a

>Trump
>INTJ
idk how your brain works if you think Trump is introverted, pure autism

Trump is ESTP 100%

Statistically, of all the people who've taken this test, INTJ are about 2%. A lot of people on Sup Forums perhaps are INTJ, but in the world at large it's actually rare.

actually, that was honestly my fault I miss pressed on the website ended up ESTP

ISTP master race. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.

Like all extroverts aren't just INTJ puppets. You ENTJ niggers are the only who catch the bullets. Us INTJ Master Race are the ones who put you there.

yer sorry was so my fuck up lol
he far from INTJ I don't think he even get knowledge

INTJ's are literally the Aryans of personalities dude

Extroverts don't belong on Sup Forums.

Stand aside. Alpha man coming through.

We can be Mediators together, don't worry.

This. Certain kinds of personalities are more likely to appreciate Sup Forums as a place on the web. A place with a mix of actual intellectual discussion and the most ridiculous kind of shitposting and dark humor you can possibly find.
Certain personality types would be shocked and offended, others would find the entire ordeal here ridiculously boring and finally a small number would find this place to be their home.
NT types are the ones that would definitely appreciate this place. The mix of thinking and intuitive is particularly good at this kind of place. I consistently get ENTP, have for years, and the ENTP personality is literally described at "The Shitposter".
Sure, it's a bit of a meme test, but I think there is some small amount of accuracy and value in the test as a whole.

We are here.

if you think about it, writing on image board threads is a form of communication and therefore socializing. it's addicting to extroverts, maybe youre one and thats why youre here

INTP here. Do you think puppies also have personality types?
Waiting to hear back,
The people who somehow manage to destroy conversation by starting something else entirely.

you would think an alpha would not have to announce it
but we were all 12 once

t. gamma

>intp
;-;

I think they're all women...

Ofcourse they do, as do kittens.
t. INTP

ENTP-A. I'm IRL shitposter as well. Never lost a debate, am in my last year of law. We do meme audiences each year in my uni and I defended Hitler against a literal Jew, Lex Luthor against superman and king Leopold against a literal nigger, I won 3 years in a row.

I split E/I and P/J by 1% randomly. What do I do as an NT type?

Yeah fuck INTNJs

t. ENTP

Puppies? Of course animals have personality traits. Not super developed like human, but still.

t. INTJ

Stuck between INFJ and INTJ. Any way of telling which?

I had to do this for some stupid meeting at work and got logician. I literally got autism as a personality type.

INTP/J's have a very high rate of hyperborean characteristics -- Neanderthal DNA if you will. Check for an occipital bun on the back of your head, it indicates an above average level of spatial awareness.

its easy 2 win against most people, just mix in half truths, jokes, and be offhand.

most people arent focused on the real point of a debate which is not to convince the person ur debating but the audience. 3/4ths of the battle's convincing them that you're the cool one

i dont come across other entps in my life much. Rare type

Who do you like more? Plato or Nietzsche?

Do you care about other people but don't do anything significant about it? INFJ

both are gay but plato is better because he's easier to read

INFJ reporting. Willing and ready to be your cult leader/personal therapist.

>occipital bun
Ebin, I have a bump like that.

ISTP mgtow. Because having no frontier for dragonborn means you get no dragonborn benefits.

Also INFP. Stay reasonable, hope for the best

Hello fellow virgin.

> (OP)
taking these tests cause irrevocable brain damage. you can't even take it back, like fucking a nigger

kek weird

Any ESTJ's here?

Hello hello

>Is
>Good

nobody who takes this astrology-tier pseudoscience seriously will be in any position of power

wypipo in general have a pretty common occurrence of the occipital bun, but it seems to have some overlap with things like ADHD, Anxiety, OCD and Autistic shit. That stuff in turn has some overlap with the neuroticism expressed in certain high IQ MBTI types. These are implicitly white problems. Niggers just don't have to deal with this shit, it's a fact. They literally aren't smart enough to have anxiety.

The bun's there, also have quite high level of spatial awareness.

Parviäly kutsuu, kadulla kohdataan.

>implying you'll even get started without ENTPs

NT types : we autistic boy-o's

i have a huge lobe but perpetually no anxiety. kinda feel like a black dude sometimes especially when im not using condoms

People winning the race war: ISTP

I think I have it

Reporting; Hitler squad form up.

entps will rule this world and all who exist in it

Not everyone, just everyone who took the test, who took it seriously, who is on Sup Forums, and who was willing to reply to a shitty thread.

A lot of paths and filters led you here, it's no surprise the personalities match up.

INFP here. I want to die. How do I salvage my life? Any tips on how to not be a shithead?

you spelled ENTJ wrong friendo

maybe you just come from bad stock, sorry user.

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
Report back

at least im taller than you
get a gf who pushes you

i have to go outside to get a gf. You're not wrong though. Actually this might be a great idea. But I'm not going to do.

How do I motivate myself in the absence of people? How do I delude myself into thinking I'm real?

you don't have to go outside to get a gf

are you ugly?

What does it mean?
Am I just gonna be an irl shitposter during the war?

Yall can circlejerk around the battlemap all you want, but I/ESTPs will kill all the lefties.

instead of killing myself, if rather sneak some faulty breadboard circuit into your room at night.

Actually it's not even that but rather move goalposts most of the time. For Hitler I pleaded unawareness since he was in a major war with two fronts and couldn't possibly have known what his subalterns were doing to Jews, also that he suffered severe trauma after WW1 and was under medication etc.
For Lex Luthor I pleaded civic duty and the risk of having an all powerful alien that could switch sides and destroy the world, went on about how he created jobs and made half of the city live through working in his companies, while superman destroyed lots of buildings and risked the life of everybody because of a personal family feud etc.
As for Leopold I pleaded lawful actions and the principle of non retroactivity of penal law, didn't even mention human rights or morals or sympathy, just sticked to the letter of the law, niggers were considered objects back then, as the rightful king of Belgium all the unowned objects rightfully belonged to him and he could freely dispose of them. Any feelings argument I dismissed by reductio ad absurdism and the other lawyer had to play my game and try finding something in the law that would condemn him, all he found was a prohibition of destruction of public good, which didn't apply to the king because of public office immunity.

I'm an INFP - Should I kill myself now or later? I'm basically a chick in a dudes body.

INFP here, basically, SJW: the personality type

feels bad man

Yep. A big part of being an INFP is exploration. You don't have to travel the world, but get off your ass and just go somewhere. Take the dog to the dog park. Go on camping trip. Do SOMETHING that energizes you or you'll get stuck.

Hello, fellow autistic robot.

ENTP here, why are all INTP's emo beta fags?

tfw apparently sociopath here

just so were clear, i am not a sociopath, im just awesome.

Impressive.

hello