It's official, Australia voted yes on gay marriage

It's official, Australia voted yes on gay marriage.

Fuck this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-15/same-sex-marriage-results-ssm/9145636#melbourne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuggggggggggg

my condolences but at least your PM doesn't look like this.

Y'know, I feel sorry for you, son. But one day, you gonna look out across the horizon and silhouetted against the sun will be your salvation. HE will take the ones who were faithful with him, and give most a second chance. But those who reject him, and only those who reject him completely, will be cast down, though HE will not weep, for they made their choice. Stand strong, and rejoice in the LORD, for he is the answer.

I'll make you feel better with my straightness: I'd plow Selena Gomez.

congratulations to you and your partner

If they are in a marriage, that means they won't be gang-banging all the regulars down at the Blue Oyster every weekend and picking up diseases nobody knows what they are.
That's how it works, right?
What is not to like?

I might be in a country of fags and fag enablers, but at least I'm not sucking Somalian refugees off.

here was ever only one option
one day you will all have to face that
If they can't win they will cheat
If they can't cheat, they will lie
If they can't lie, they will kill.

Aussies, you disappoint.
Even California voted against homo-marriage.

Wait for real? Fugggg

Because that's not how it works. Fidelity in homosexual relationships in non-existent.

Anything that promotes or enables degenerate lifestyles hurts society.

Or does it mean they will double team all the regulars down at the Blue Oyster every weekend

Well shit

62% yes
38% no

Honestly, 40% No is very promising. Just wait till the Boomers die off.

I've officially had enough of this shitty country. Things are never going to change, were just going to degenerate more and more. The west is done, I'm getting off this ship before it sinks

>Inhale

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking white people and their obsession with sodomy.

Makes me hate my own people.

so what kind of refugees are you sucking off? chinese is my guess

Fake vote gives fake result the jews in charge want.
This is my surprised face.
Meanwhile when will there be an actual referendum as the Constitution requires?
Also if you trust some bodge mail "vote" given how unionised and corrupt everyone involved was you're a fucking moron.

San FranAIDSco just had to ruin it as they do everything else for us, though.

It sounds like the degeneracy hasn't become intolerable yet in kangeroo-land.

SNIPER, NO

Where will you move? Burgerland? Leafland? The choice is yours alone. I can't think of a single country that is 100% free from degeneracy at this point.

Does she know Dan Schneider?

Now you can go back to living your life because this does not affect you.

Enjoy your slippery slope.

She worked for Disney, not Nick. Going by how she doesn't come off as a disgusting cunt like Miley, probably not.

My fucking 96 year old grandfather voted yes. Senile bastard has the typical senile attitude of "let everyone be happy". He can't even see the legal ramifications; yes voters are the new antidisestablishmentarians. Now we will have shit like the Christian bakery fiasco all over the place.

I'm ashamed someone in my family contributed to this.

Sorry bud. It's all down hill from here, and the slope is very slippery.

I dont know. If you are not a gay,then what's the matter that they approved it?

I'll add it to my list of places to never visit.

Singapore. The west is a giant rotting corpse. I've had enough of white degeneracy. For the first time in my life I actually feel ashamed to be white. Not because of Cultural Marxism, but because my own people are filthy fucking degenerates and I can't take it anymore.

Yeah I sensed this vote was done when the abs announced they would (((adjust))) the result to fit the whole populous not just those who voted.

How will we be going downhill?

Except it does. Now we get to entangle government and religious institutions once again. You don't see the danger here?

Also, this is just one more step in the normalisation of faggot culture.

Do you know what the median age of death is for a homosexual male? 43. 40-fucking-3.

Faggots are disease ridden pieces of shit who hurt every society they infest. You insidious cuntslimes should be skinned alive as examples.

i oppose the presence and influence of gays in societies, for reasons i won't explain here, but i voted yes because politics
when gay marriage comes in, the gays and non-gays who vote for parties which support gay marriage are then free to vote another party
this means those people (gays and non-gays) who voted greens on the basis they support gay marriage would be free to vote for parties which support stronger border protection, fiscal policies, and the like

basically i find common ground with gays when it comes to immigrants such as muslims:
>i don't want my wasp society to become shithole
>they don't want to get thrown off buildings

>tl;dr
take away reasons for gays to vote shit parties

It was only a census, they haven't changed anything yet thank fuck

It only took canada five years after gay marriage passed for them to move onto trans shit. A kid is considered "abused" if their parents don't let them transition.

At least you guys got a choice in the matter.

Don't you have a croc to fuck?

Found the religiotard

Because the whole "it doesn't affect you personally" argument is complete shit.

Yes, when cultural values start to shift, it affects me personally. Faggots cause disease rates to spike, try to groom children both for sex, and to slide them into degeneracy.

No nation has ever benefited from having more faggots; it's only ever gotten worse.

I want to live in a noble culture, not a hedonistic pit of sodomy.

>56%

The gay marriage vote opens up the flood gates to an endless sea of destructive liberal causes.

Wait until you get state funded sex changes for 8 year olds.

Deves ter muito pra te rir

Reminder that this was simply a non-binding expensive govt. survey.
If a bill gets passed in both houses it'll be legal.

Also
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-15/same-sex-marriage-results-ssm/9145636#melbourne

Wrong. I actually dislike religion quite intensely.

But that does not mean I endorse degeneracy.

Faggots need to be gassed right alongside the jewish pieces of shit responsible for shoving faggotry through the media.

oh fugg

OP BTFO
#REKT#LOVEWINS#MARRIAGEEQUALITY#YAAAAAS#SLAY#KWEEN

If you think the Milos of Australia would have voted for greens to get gay marriage you're borderline fucking demented. This won't change anything idiot, at least not in our favour.

Turnbull has said that he will be supporting SSM bill if the yes vote won.

It would be career suicide for any politician to vote against it. Not just by the populace, but because the parties are pushing for it now.

omg bloke you can foinally marry that Abbo who's been puttin it into your kangaroo pouch!

Median age of death for faggots is 43.

That's exactly what I was thinking would happen.

Expecting/forcing your kid to be trans.

God I hope Australia doesn't do that.

In that case you’re a moron. Parroting the hatred of religiotards because you’re terrified that if you don’t, they might think that YOU are a faggot. And they might be right.....

So much for the rugged image of Australia. Enjoy your slide to degeneracy. It happens extremely fast after gays can get married. Thanks Onigger.

Damn, why can't gays just stay in the fucking closet and have faggot children with cognitive dissonance just like daddy?

next up trannies in your dunnies. kids being taught gender politics. thanks melbourne.

How many people bothered to vote?

Median age of death for faggots is 43.

They propagate disease, promote degeneracy, and erode social cohesion.

Faggots wreck cilvilization while they kill their bodies.

Damn, why couldn't those mentally ill freaks just not have jad too little testosterone while in the womb?

Incest marriage when?

9 POSTS OF BUTTHURT

Incest is legal in the most conservative regions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Hope they make a new Crocodile Dundee except the gays in the bar are all badass and become his side kick and shit. Maybe Dong could be gay or something.

>(((Goldstein)))
kek

Have fun with your HIV.

CANADIAN MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA!! POL BTFO

>if you don't support fags then you are one

Love this worthless non-argument.

I came here to laugh at you.

I would argue that Poland is pretty free from the degeneracy, but us far to close to germanistan.

Also, Alaska is pretty chill, and isn't filled with degeneracy, that's if you can stand the cold

POST YOUR RARE LACTACIAS TO CELEBRATE

Yeah, but the politicians quite clearly said they would follow the results of it, even if it is non-binding.

Just cause TrumpfsBull says so doesn't make it so.
>It would be career suicide for any politician to vote against it.
Lets remember that there's a constitutional crisis in play as well right now and the majority the govt. had they may not in a few weeks. It's also not just about populist policies otherwise Pauline wouldn't be in parliament (ON only polls about 5% on avg. - yes i am generalising)

The living will have the last laugh. Give it some time.

It's going to be introduced as a Members Bill. That means BOTH houses. No fucking way it would get thru the Senate.

Based. Well said

Where the fuck is the MG42 when you need it?

or even

A sand nigger with a truck.

Conservatism never wins long-term. You'll always be left behind as society moves ever forward, whether you like it or not.

You think? I'm not sure to be honest.

Go suck a dick homo fag, enjoy aids and death at 42. When the left lets in the islamofags, you will be culled.

Enjoy the rampant degeneracy that comes along with it.

HAHAHAHAHA

AUSTRALIA

YES YES YES

FUCK CONSERVAKEKS

FUCK Sup Forums

gg wp no re australia

Stay mad sweetie :3

Quite a sore loser, aren't you?

Oh no people who have been denied their rights are finally getting treated with respect..... that really sucks.... what people do in the privacy of their bedroom really bothers me......

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Sup Forums BTFO

On the plus side, this means the Labor party will double down on identity politics, the fake Liberals will expose themselves, so the senate will be ripe for based minor parties

>You have arachnophobia? Haw haw, you must secretly want to fuck spiders.

lmao it wasn't even close. You guys are pathetic.