Taylor Swift Refuses to Explicitly Denounce Nazism

fastcompany.com/40492364/its-time-for-taylor-swift-to-denounce-the-nazi-nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
fastcompany.com/40492364/its-time-for-taylor-swift-to-denounce-the-nazi-nonsense
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay strong Taylor i know you're reading this girl.

Taylor Swift is a lesbian.

Why would her?

We have done her no wrong.

Even the stutter weirdo likes her

We're almost to the point where they'll go door-to-door and arrest anyone who doesn't make a pledge of support for all leftist doctrines.

I always enjoy how every victory they perceived they have won, even if they've gotten their ass handed to them, is a devastating blow to the right.

She's straight, but gender-queer.

Go back to country you dumb bitch. It's exploding in popularity and you're not taking part in it.

> Taylor Swift Refuses to Explicitly Denounce Nazism
That's the exact opposite of the article says. Taylor Swift's legal team is trying to get the blogger to delete the article that said she was a Nazi

> The letter Swift’s team wrote, “Ms. Swift has no obligation to campaign for any particular political candidate or broadcast her political views, and the fact that her political views are not public enough for your taste does not give you the authority to presume what her political opinions may be or that her political views correlate to the support of white supremacy.”

Taylor Swift isn't even a female

You retarded cunts are going to make this into a big thing and force her to denounce you despite gaining her tacit support. It took me a while but i finally realised how fucking stupid NS and WN on this board really are.

I often wondered what it would look like for someone rich and famous and constantly in the public eye to refuse to take a side politically.

Now I know. The right is totally okay with her by and large, pretty much content to just let her keep doing her thing and making music for her fans. The left won't quit screeching about how she refuses to denounce nazism. Pretty decent litmus test for the sanity of both political wings of this country I'd say.

she used to browse Sup Forums back in the day

Media kikes wish they were as influential as Taylor Swift.

> The left won't quit screeching about how she refuses to denounce nazism.

can you even read? Her legal team is denouncing Nazism. A blogger said she was a white supremacist and she's trying to get him to delete it

hi tay tay

Did someone pozz her up with some nat soc sperms? Who is this hero?

>write article accusing Swift of wrongthink
>get cease and desist from her lawyers
>demand Swift say she is not a member of wrongthink group and denounce all wrongthink views
>Swift doesn't dignify that with a response
>SWIFT IS WRONGTHINKER SEE LOOK SHE WON'T SAY SHE'S NOT
>claim victory

>Ms. Swift has no obligation to campaign for any particular political candidate or broadcast her political views
That is a very smart way to handle it. She has good people working for her.

tay post feet I'm trine cum tonight u dig?

she spends enough time on the internet to know that all the liberal politically correct demands don't hold weight. The left doesn't know how to boycot it's all hot air.

Not only that but Taylor's major demo are middle and upper class white people who buy her cds for their kids. People who think all the pc crap is nonsense

That's very fine but the actual songs have to be better.

You don't like Look What You Made Me Do?

did anyone screencap the thread the other day were "someone" leaked original photos of her cats?

Reminder Lauren Southern is a kike and a jew

>meme flag
>wrong thread

I think we have a bot here.

I am making an experiment to see if finnbro has a detector or something, I am trying to summon him, but thanks you pretty much ruined it.

/ourgirl/

Go home rabbi.
I think that a nigger is stealing your shekels.

That's a very reasonable stance to take. The left of course will double-down and relentlessly attempt character assassinate her for the next seven years.

Assuming she's a Jew and unironically on our side against her own is that not a good thing?

She posted her nudes once, but I lost them when my hard drive crashed.

I always thought this was a weird choice for an official video.

hooktube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

>fastcompany.com/40492364/its-time-for-taylor-swift-to-denounce-the-nazi-nonsense
>Article complains about Tay Tay damaging free speech

>Article without missing a beat then demands Tay Tay fall in lie.

Why the fuck is fastcompany, a business magazine writing about this shit. Are they that worried they have to use all their media assets.

Why shouldn't he defend lauren? She is pretty awesome.

Go back to singing country Taylor!! Enough with the pop BS. And stop taking Jewish dick to get number 1's. Your stating to make me a believer that you are the true Aryan goddess, don't let me down.

Why the fuck does she have too?

>all the pre teen girls that will begin defending white nationalism because people are attacking their idol Taylor Swift over nothing.

Can't wait to have my harem of Aryan girls in a couple years (legal age)

She's making money off Sup Forumstards you idiot

I like who celebs still abide by the rules 1 and 2, it's oldfag mentality.
Even this faggot manged to make two videos about Chris Chan without mentioning Sup Forums even once.

I think he's just a devoted southern autist

The best thing she can do is not get involved in the shit one way or the other.
I can't believe so many others in her shoes can't figure that out along with all the businesses that don't seem to get it either.

>Taylor Swift Refuses to Explicitly Denounce Nazism
People should stop with the denounce game they play, if people stop giving a fuck then they take away the ammo

Tacit support is the best thing she can do. The more they accuse her of being an evil whitey, the more white people (especially young girls) wake up to to the reality of our situation. Also the more controversy she creates, without actually being guilty of anything, the more airtime and Influence she gets.

If someone on Sup Forums manage to create clones in the near future. Clone Taylor Swift.

its time for nonsense to fuck off -TS

Is this real?

It's because she knows she would be a queen in a Nazi ethnostate.

yes she used to post on Sup Forums
now that its gone to shit who knows if she even visits this site anymore

Dare I say our girl is playing 8-D Underwater Tennis?

>"When did you stop beating your wife?"

I just bought her latest album 5 times. Stay strong girl we love you

(●´ω`●)

Wait, is virtue signaling a real fucking thing? They want her to outright pledge her loyalty or they'll continue to try sabotaging her career?

Wish I could cuddle that pussy. And the kitty, too

Yes actually.

She keeps her mouth shut about politics.

Well she ultimately had a choice between satanic jewish paedophile industry bigwigs, sycophantic hollywood barnacles and vacuous tumblrite twerking ingrates of western civilization, versus neckbeards nazis, autistic manchildren, and misanthropic ideologues on a korean basket weaving forum.

I think she chose well. At least the Nazi weeaboos have some sort of integrity.

Love you TayTay.

taytay

>Clone Taylor Swift

in the future every user will have their own TayBot™

She's been around rap niggers and Hollywood Jews. She's at least some degree of redpilled.

In an anti-white communist utopia, virtue signalling is law.

Sup Forums was created 14 years ago.

Taylor Swift is 27

If she was on Sup Forums, it must have been 5-6 years ago when the site was attracting a ton of viewers.

Even some celebrities posted here.

Now everyone doesn't want to associate themselves with this website. I'm sure there are FBI agents that love shitposting, though.

I bet she finds it flattering that she is depicted in such a way like that

>what if Taylor Swift has been posting on Sup Forums for 14 years

All the best musicians were secret 'NAZIS' ... now it's IGGYs turn...

Her tickets are $200-$1200 for the show near me. Should I go?

This, why won't they just leave her alone?

No makeup Tay is best Tay.

Tell me I'm wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

A reasonable assumption.

>Tay Tay shitposted so hard back in the day that she singlehandedly turned /new/ into a far right board and set motion events that would eventually lead to Brexit, Trump, and a far right wing resurgence across the world

**** As Approved by Sam 'Heebs Will Not Divide Us' Hyde ••••• #SuperJew

HAIL TO YOU TAYLOR SWIFT YOUR MEN ARE READY TO FIGHT

Stop circle jerking Taylor Swift... she's a stupid feminist

HAS SHE SAID SHE DOESNT EAT BABIES? WELL???? SHE WAS 27 LAST YEAR AND NOW SHE SAYS SHES 28??? WHICH IS IT TAYLOR YOU FUCKING NAZI???? - (((MSM)))

That statement by her legal team hits the nail on the head. Very well put.

WE LISTEN AND OBEY

>can you even read
Can (You)?
> The letter Swift’s team wrote, “Ms. Swift has no obligation to campaign for any particular political candidate or broadcast her political views"

Her team's entire angle is one of neutrality

She...has. She never left.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
why is 88 in the background..

T swifts songs are all gay and they all have SJW undertones.

Shes been a feminist sjw for ages? Sup Forums just likes her cause shes blonde haired and blue eyed.

She has no convictions to speak of and frankly, I am loving watching these leftist celebrities being taken down.

So fuck t swift basicly, she abandoned us ages ago.

No she just isn't slinging the puss everywhere. She knows she high stock and that pussy is platinum.

what the fuck does that even mean? go back to tumblr

the author. i'm sure you're all as shocked as i am

I will use her next time.... 14/88

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM #ImSoNAZI

/ourgal/

>Get a get, get Taylor
>Roll a single, get the She boon

tsidf pls go

EVERYONE GETS A TAYFU

>ywn be taytay's lesbian gf (male)

just fucking end me already

please god

roll

#ImSoNAZI too

reroll

Roll

It's funny how the media is harrassing someone for literally saying nothing.

There are no feds in this board.

reroll 2

worth the risk to get tay