Any other non-whites on Sup Forums feel this way?

I don't hate whites bc they're evil or because of slavery or colonialism but I hate them because so many of them are cucks who let themselves be walked all over by anti-whites that hate them and allow them to ruin white countries which negatively affects not just whites but us non-whites as well. So in a roundabout way I've started to hate white people.

The problem with white people is that they're too nice. Like a parent that can't discipline their bratty kids.

Roosh denied that whites were facing racism and now that everyone realizes its true that they do they "aren't doing enough". Typical wooden leg bullshit.

Is he a poo?

nothing to see here. just jews killing goys

The problem isn't with whites, it's with people/animals.

When you are in a position of power, you get a little too comfortable. Whites did this long before any of us were born, and now we're stuck paying the price for their apathy.

Now we live in a world that is specifically designed to lull whites into false beliefs and a false sense of security, and it's only those of us who notice oddities in society and follow up those observations with research who are aware of just how bad things really are.

We're working on it, user.

Whites seem to suffer from pathological altruism

I am white and I feel this way about my countrymen. It is pathetic, and I hate them for their weakness.

I live in Chicago and I hate Lefties.

Most of them tend to be white because math/population %s.

Ergo.

I don't owe anything good to so called white countries therefore I won't help them. To you it seems like I'm getting walked over because non-whites attack white surroundings (culture, borders, women, governments) but I let them be attacked because I will eat shit till I drown before anyone gets protected by me for free (for example white women decided to be at best neutral spectators between white and non-white men instead of overwhelmingly supporting white men, and that means they haven't paid their dues for protection and its too late for that now they have made themselves a foreign group which is not my concern), and they know better than to attack me personally its only smashing my surroundings and barking from a safe distance, because at the of the day intact surroundings or not it is bullets from my rifle that does the job, its just that my rifle is at the disposal of only myself because I don't feel I owe anything to anyone else and like I said I will first choke on shit before anyone gets warrior services from me without me feeling like it.

This is the only acceptable reason for white hatred.

I used to hate niggers, but it's us whites that allow this culture of victimhood and self destruction that's eroding our society. We owe it to future generations to make responsible decisions. Once we're gone, it's all over. With the chinks ruling over the world, it's only a matter of time until colonize other worlds and leave everyone else to suffer on a forgotton, dilapidated earth.

In case people haven't realized it yet, if we ever have a race war, or the Left goes too far with gun control or potentially even the 1st amendment, we'll be killing as many Whites as will be killing their subhuman minority pets.

Self-hating left wing whites are the problem. They gobble up self destructive white guilt indoctrination and they're killing us all with their anti-West death wish.

It doesn't matter what we call them, it doesn't matter what kind of facts we show them. Nothing can change their mind that they're the good guys and everyone who disagrees with them is on the wrong side of history.

Kind of.
Fucking cucks, because of you we wont have space rangers

>when you finally come full circle and want to post your own "dear whites, be better" sign for entirely different reasons.

He's Iranian I think

I hate white people too. Bunch of worthless cucks. I blame Christianity for instilling slave morality.

I'm white and I feel the same way.

I don't think there's any hope for white people, white leftist are self-hating twats, and white conservative are colorblind idiots.

this leaf gets it

leftists will be the first to go

You'd think someone who travelled all over, including mountain peaks, like a hobo for 3 months with 100 euros budget
and who also fights in amateur mma would be slimmer.

Iran literally means land of the Aryans.

Weaponized altruism. Trying to create a better world for everyone is what killed us.

Pretty much. I'm instantly disgusted by anyone that bashes white people to try and befriend me. Do they think it would work if any other race tried to endear themselves by making themselves a pathetic joke?

I mean, there's making fun of yourself in a light hearted manner then there's full out self hatred, it's off-putting in any context.

That said, I know not everybody is like that, thank fuck.

the middle class whites are nohilist zombies the low class are psicopats and the upper class oportunistic scumbag

This.

Cucks, betas, manginas, and white knights are the real problem not women, niggers, muslims, Jews, etc.

We need to murder all of these losers.

>the victims of the brain washing are the real enemies, not the root of the problem!

White guy here. No I don't hate white people. I hate those self hating white leftists who bring about degeneracy in white countries.

We dont need your nigger "thoughts"

But Cook County has more blacks than any county in the United States.

Alright
Because you dislike whites, attempt to uncuck your own population and produce a civilization worth remembering and reading about for thousands of years

It's quite difficult, isn't it?

I'm not white, I hate all races, but find whites to be not as insufferable as other races such as niggers and spics. The cucks on Sup Forums think white people are perfect, going around helping everyone, while in reality they're dropping tens of thousands of bombs on random middle-eastern shitholes and acting surprised when kids that see their families blown to bits by American bombs later go blow themselves up in some Western city.

White people aren't too nice. The liberal folks aren't too nice. They are the ones behind globalism, they are the ones spreading Western culture all over the globe and forcing everybody to be like them, and when they don't, guilt-shame them with "muh human rights" accusations. It's all beneficial. The conservative whites are severely mentally retarded and don't realize they're making the global hegemonic power of white people weaker by inspiring nationalism all over the world.

Anyway, you shouldn't care about it. Canada allowed my family to immigrate here. Canada didn't bring my family here purely out of good-will, but mostly to increase both demographics and the economy, which is what I do by being a tax-paying, college educated middle-class citizen. Give them what they expect of you, nothing more, nothing less, and don't ever feel bad about things they do, because liberal whites and jews are the smartest people on this planet, and they know what they're doing.

>be aggressive leader
>harassed into silence by power hungry white knights and women

eat a dick you fucking faggots
white race can die for all i care

>not women

no you're a fucking idiot.
its almost all women's fault but you think your denial will get your dick wet

>and acting surprised when kids that see their families blown to bits by American bombs later go blow themselves up in some Western city.
That's why we had all that Vietnamese terrorism to deal with in the 70s.

Suicide-bombing and plane hijacking didn't exist back then. Plus the Vietnamese actually won the war and stayed in their countries when the US left. Can you say the same about the Iraqis? You look at children starving during US sanctions on Iraq and think invading their country will make them feel good about it?

I used to fucking hate white people in high school. I'm a Spaniard (white) and all the white jocks and shit would always mess with me and any other minority kid. I really resented all whites and almost turned into a nigger. But then after high School I stepped out into the real world and realized most whites aren't that bad and niggers and spics are much worse.

I don't hate white people, but I find the Western feminism/radical liberal both ridiculous and repulsive.
I also think most Sup Forumslacks and reddit altright nerds are pathetic and funny even though I do give credits for the contribution of the Western civilization.

>w-whites are only the most cucked race because they've been brainwashed by the ultimate evil Jew!

What's Roosh been up to? I stopped reading his stuff a long time ago since I saw a video of him and he came across as autistic

Jocks are total shithead bullies. I say that as a white guy. Thankfully they never fucked with me because of my height.

Yes, fuck the baizhu