Owari no Seraph

Those faggots deserve something worse than death for burning Krul.

Is she naked?

Is Krul dead?

No, why would you think that?

she's fine and also translation when

Not yet but at this rate she will. That painful face makes me shiver.
Haven't read the full chapter btw.

Is this Krul suffering arc???

Hope not.

Why must she suffer so much

Where is the dominating Krul, now she's just being toyed with, what the fuck author?

being burned, licked, raped, modern art. Being Krul right now is suffering

Mika will save her right??

Worry not user, Yuu will manage and will rescue her, then her brother and she will meet again and she will join Yuu's platoon.

Its been a while since I've read this, how was she captured and why?

Did you watch the anime? If you did ou should know why.

Monday.
Because fabric is flammable.

I know that Ferid bit her, but how does that mean shes defeated? I feel like I missed something here.

Yes

I think is I a very bad idea that reunion. He'll probably say that: "I don't know you" or "We are not brothers anymore". If something like this happen then Krul will get mind break??

I was talking in general, I'm sure she will stumble across a problem with her brother and they will solve it to just continue with the story.

wha?

Why they burning Ferid??

To be honest, she did betray her own vampire kind

She got surprised by Ferid and that other dude and got captured.

Now there are even stronger vampires on the stage, so shes getting toyed around with

so much for queen....

Why would Yuu care about vampires? He even wants to turn Mika into human.

Is that Yu casually chatting with Crowley as Krul is burning?

Asuramaru is a demon now. He isn't her brother anymore.

Because he is a piece of shit. Now I want the anime version of this chapter just to see this faggot in pain and screaming

Becuase once he learns that Krul saved Mika when he was about to die, he'd want to save her.

Yuu wants to save Krul. So Crowley tells Yuu for them to go to Ferid's mansion and to train. They have 10 days to defeat the fifth progenitor and save Krul and Ferid before Urd comes back. Urd is going to Kyoto to retake Krul's vampire city and in 10 days he will come back to hear Krul's plans. If Krul still doesn't want to tell him her plans, even after 10 days of sunlight torture, Urd will make it a more "permanent". Ferid tells Krul that his friends will save them so she doesn't have to worry. Urd wants to kill Saito and kill JIDA. Kureto is in Tokyo, ready to meet his father. And Guren is going to Osaka (with his squad). Guren's squad ask him to explain, but Guren says when they arrive in Osaka he will tell them everything.

>sunlight torture
I thought the Vampires in this series didn't have to worry about the sun?

Is this real?

She is like Mika

Sunlight??????

They have those shoulder plate things that protect them from the sun.

> shoulder plate
What?????

>do you want to save her
>eh uh no
Yuu you fucking faggot

user

He was all hesitating in that panel. Where's Mika? He needs to save his vampire mom.

Krul is on fire and Mika is very calmed

>He was all hesitating in that panel. Where's Mika? He needs to save his vampire pet loli.

Really???

>???
Stop that