Which English county is the most aesthetic?

Interested to hear Sup Forumss opinion

Also if you live in England tell me something cool about the history of your county.

Other urls found in this thread:

esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/urien-of-rheged-cumbrias-arthur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm decscended from the pic related lad from Nottinghamshire, and the green archer flag looks pretty aesthetic desu.

That's pretty dope! Im was born in the same town as Oswald Mosley. Burton Upon Trent. So I'm a Staffordshire lad.

I live in Staffordshire but I identify more with the town I live in and the place it was formerly the capital of, Mercia! We're also one of the only major white towns in the West Midlands it's amazing, we're both a kingdom, and white. The capital should be moved here.

I was also born in Burton upon Trent. Maybe there's an inclination to people born there to be fashy?

Lichfield I'm guessing?

The water from the Trent is a special kind so I hear

No contest...

No Tamworth. We're not very big, but we still controlled the largest kingdom of England!

Some /comfy/ history.

esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/urien-of-rheged-cumbrias-arthur/

I was actually on about flags, but we can make this a Countryside thread aswell, v comfy

Currently live in Derbyshire, got good stuff in the dales

Nice one, I've been a few times. Its got a good character

Are we talking about purely English-cottage tier aesthetic? Natural beauty aesthetic? Both?

I would say Cumbria is the most aesthetic from a purely "being wowed by nature" standpoint.

Keswick might be the most beautiful place I've ever been.

Keswick is a jewel I hope never gets culturally enriched

Flag is basically the landscape anyway..

Yorkshire, most definitely.

Three Ridings and historic York, four modern Counties.

There's a growing movement, firstly devolution is around the corner, then who knows what?

KERNOW

Northumberland Pride World Wide

My grandfather on my mothers side was a real Yorkshireman, he showed me where he scratched his name into the stone wall of his school as a kid.

Miss him :(

You guys do better ice cream than Ben and jerrys. Pure Cornish ice cream and none of the nonsense

Fun fact? We're the most Anglo-Saxon county.

>jorkshr

sound polish t b h

>you guys
I'm afraid I'm only of half Cornish ancestry but I still love the place. I don't think I've had Cornish ice cream, though. Plenty of cider but not ice cream.

God, I love English culture.

Im sure it's not difficult to get your hands on some

Lothian, it was once English

Viking, from the old name Jorvik or Yorvik.

I'll allow it for historical sake

Wiltshire reporting

Avoid East Anglia like the plague. One month of "summer" a year. You can find entire villages where everyone looks like siblings and they are not even first cousins. The people can be really nice though to a degree, but move into the village or small town and 30 years later you will still be the new foreigner outsider who cannot be trusted.

REEEEE WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN IN EAST SUSSEX?!

Oxford was really pretty when I studied there, a lot of history and far better than Cambridge.

Live in London now, only white person there.

Oxford has become an SJW meme school. I was dismayed but not surprised at all of the Marxist propaganda there when I visited.

The Cotswolds are quinessental England in my mind though. Glad I made the trek from the university

united yorkshire when

enough of this joke ting seriously when

someone redpill me on
>kent
>hartfordshire
>essex
>surrey
>tower hamlets
>stoke
>isle of white
>isle of sheppey

just moved here from spain, and I'm thinking of living in a new area. currently in Ullapool, scotland atm

Wouldn't anglo-saxon be europe west?
British prolly means native brytonic celts.

You have to go back Manolo. Fucking spaniggers ffs stay in your containment zone.

N O R T H U M B E R L A N D living in Edinburgh reporting.

hey

guess what

ocho segundos

SAY IT WITH ME:

G O D ' S C O U N T R Y

Hello from forgotten dorset, who's afear'd.

Essex. It's the most menacing

My direct paternal ancestor is from good old Lincolnshire, so I'm partial to that.

Here's wonderful Lincolnshire.

fuck wales

this.
biggest town in the whole county only has about 30,000 people in it, the biggest concentration of liberal cucks is faalmouth and its too rich for foreign infestation.
no real degenerate shitholes, couple of old mining towns but even they are quite comfy, mostly due to refugees from london but unlike many here i dont blame the counties issues on the english