youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her entire life was a lie.

I'll paint those tits white.....

/thread

le 23% white face

this

better to act white and not be one than not acting like one

And just like that, she lost 400 points off her credit score.

Seriously though, what tangible difference does such a revelation make? She's still who she always was.

I think we need to see those nipples first for a final word.

That's a good joke, and I mean that unironically.

So no one is going to tell her that it's okay to be white or something?

>we honestly didnt think she was retarded enough to believe it
>niggers man, seriously

This is the only way to know

Ironically I believe you meant to say sarcastically .

>every girl i see on here has huge tits
>never see any of them in the wild
where the fuck are they?

She has some really nice parents and she's retarded as fuck.

>made me believe
ya ok Shaniqua

At Lane Bryant buying $60 bras that disguise how droopy most big titties are. Or at some other store buying something to fake or conceal some other feature.

they can be easily hidden. Women's tits can be a total illusion and they have 9999 tricks for making them look bigger or smaller
even giant tits can be unnoticeable if the chick is wearing a proper bra and something remotely baggy and dark

Did they hide all the mirrors?

Please tell us more about your titty magick

Lol how did she believe she was white? She looks basically exactly like an Ethiopian but a little paler

How could she think she was anything other than a mulatto?

I was kinda down from a hard day of wage cucking. You cracked me up user. Thanks! Racism makes me happy! Racism wins!

#cares?

>dey sed i wuz one of da wypipo but den i took da tess and i only scored a 56%

Nigga Please.....this bitch is shades darker than me, and I'm not even white.

If you think you're confused, you should have seen your dad when he found out back in the day. Did your mom's family have a lot of money?

with that nappy ass hair and that fucking skin how could anyone confuse her for a white person?

quadroon at best

flag checks out

damn titties tho'

Looks sicilian.

Was she retarded? She has mixed race hair, mixed nose, mixed skin tone and mixed lips. Also i thought race didn't matter?

I guarantee she didn't put white on her college application
get the fuck out of here with this fake shit

>Was she retarded?
she's a nigress, so there's that

....really nigguh?

Might want to take an IQ test while you're at it...

spbp

Pfffft.

Is she not?

them FUCKIN tiddies tho

gibs me dem negroid milkies

Well if she is already a college grad she could be rightfully pissed about the scholarship gibs she missed out on. Seriously though, how the fuck could she not realize she isn't white?

How the fuck do you not know what your own skin color is? Is she legitimately blind?

Jesus mother fucking Christ how the fuck does this woman have the brains to even breathe.

This bitch is a fool!

My mom could tell me I'm fucking blue, I would still BELIEVE MY OWN EYES.

I looked up this cunt on Twitter and she is full on Niggress. OP is fucking with us.

based

>you're black, right?
>no, I'm Italian

I audibly laughed

I'm black and Mexican. I never thought about what I was until my 3rd grade teacher asked me. I told her I don't know, and she told me to ask my mom. I asked my mom, and she told me I was Mexican.

I believed I was Mexican until Middleschool when my classmates, who were 95% Hispanic, called me a Nigger and told me to go back to Africa.

This, coupled with the fact that my Mexican father left when I was 5, makes me fucking hate Hispanics. Who are they to claim that blacks are inferior. Despite their significantly higher population, they have not contributed to American society nearly half as much as black people. There are plenty of black acts, athletes, artists, and even a black President. Hispanics have achieved nothing.

The indigenous Mesoamericans couldn't even event the wheel (for practical use) until the white man came and showed them how. Fuck Mexicans

gibsmedems

Kill yourself

>Made me believe

So she doesn't have a brain to think by herself ??

this is Sup Forums, the only women posted on here are gonna have huge tits. This is called cherry picking.

People aren't responsible for their own decisions anymore. Didn't you get the memo?

She should have posted her picture on Sup Forums instead and saved herself from paying for a DNA test.

She looks white, for an American

literally looks like my boss kek

This is true. Women with big tits want small ones and women with small tits want big ones. Never happy.

LE

56%

FACE

Brown people think they're automatically white if one of their parents is white even if they visibly aren't.

>she has taken a DNA test
>when she could have just taken a look in the mirror

I don't get it.

How retarded is she? She couldn’t look at herself and realize she isn’t white.

you don't get to do it yourself

Gawd, no shit

Sorry son you trans monkey

Boobs

She is from USA... That is white there

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg

>She is from USA... That is white there

>random schmuck from a different continent thinks he knows the innerworkings of american society
She's mixed. Whites would call her black or mixed and blacks would call her black if they like her or a half-breed if they don't.

>this is white in america