If multiculturalism doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?

If multiculturalism doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=PvfDLqM_Opg
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't remember 9/11
gtfo

>laws against man spreading
>nigger gun crime
>parades with naked men having sex with each other in broad daylight
Wow literally best city ever.

The greatest shithole in the world.

ftfy

Because it's not sovereign, so the stakes of holding power are minimized.

the place looks depressing desu

Tokyo and Boston are both better, sorry.

NYC is beyond depressing. Leaving here in two weeks after being here for two years, couldn't be happier.

>mfw getting on a subway and I'm the only white man among a mixed car full of every third-world shithole's trash
>mfw paying 2k for a shoebox above a bodega because cost of living is through the roof
>mfw this city used to have a reputation of being a cool, adventurous place, but now it's packed full of the elite and their trust fund kids, so now it's more like an urban theme park for the rich
>mfw the city takes insane amounts of your money for taxes but the infrastructure is crumbling because they rich drive and the democrats don't know how to manage money

Only flyovers that have never been there think it's a shithole. Manhattan is beautiful.

New York smells funny. Not bad, just funny

Jew york was built by whites dumb ass

One hypothesis might be that it is a city where, generally speaking, only high IQ people can afford to live.

To test, ask yourself what parts of NYC you're referring to, and whether, on a part by part basis, your conclusion would be the same if the whole of NYC looked like that particular part.

I think you'll find that you're basically referring to Manhattan from Central Park South, and parts of Brooklyn.

>the greatest city in the world
PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT

You’ve just described London.

Lets be real the black man and his labor was exploited heavily in the past, even in the building up of New York City.

>greatest city in the world
that would be Tokyo

good

Visited for a week once. Whole place smelled like piss and the people were loud, rude, and dumb. Never care to go back.

Wrong.
Tokyo is the greatest city in the world.

good so you acknowledge that, its only right he and his kin get to reap the benefits of their labor. wealth redistribute all jewish wealth from the bouroughs to the blacks and i bet america will prosper

The people who loot the world need a place to live too.

They stay in London and NYC and turn them into pleasure palaces for themselves.

Low quality b8. Yet here I am....

So why don't they build anything anymore? Are you suggesting that we need to make them slaves again, so they can start producing some wealth? Unskilled, manual labor builds wealth? If so....why aren't India and Africa wealthy? If we need to make niggers slaves again to build wealth, I'm all for it.

yeah, you're so much better than all us folk in fly over land.
It would really fucking sting if you went ahead and seceded. Please don't secede with California. That would be awful.

>economic productivity is the only metric in determining quality of life
hi Jew

Most of the population of NYC was not born in the US. US citizens leave NYC, because it's a cess pool of filth and disease. The only Americans dumb enough to move to NYC are retarded faggot hipsters, who then spend the next decade trying to leave, only to realize they have to use all their money to pay rent to some kike who lives in Westchester and hasn't set foot in the city in decades.

>its only right he and his kin get to reap the benefits of their labor

We'll deliver his payment in brass and copper. They're more solid in value than the dollar.

None of this is true here u retard. Stop believing the memes dogfucker

>New York was the greatest city in the world
fixed that for you faggot
All major cities suck more because of multiculturalism

>So why don't they build anything anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Jew York City?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvfDLqM_Opg

if you genocide any of them, the rest of america turns on you. so its like 25-30% of the population being white male, of which lets be generous and say 10% will rise up to the call, great, youre outnumbered 97:3

please. even spics hate niggers

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Multiculturalism does work. It's multiculturalism combined with welfare state that makes it shit.

This is true
NYC, for all it's liberality, isn't bad. Gun crime is really low, no laws against manspreading that's rediculous and which, really, is a non-issue anyway, no overly sexual pride parades. New Yorkers are different.

I recognize this picture.
>I photoshopped it when I started to learn

NY crime rate has dropped significantly in the last decade. But the nigger pop has gone down as percentage as well.

>greatest city
like medaling in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded

if you live in a 400sq ft hovel you're not a human being
if you live among less than 90% white population you're not white

citdots are sub-human scum

Berlin has become the same in the last decade, it's a pitty. Everything I loved about it is slowly fading away and replaced by the shit you described.

I don't know what I hate more, self entitled muttshits gibsmedats or self entitled upper class hipster burgers and brits who behave like its their hometown.

Awwwwwwwww poor little millennial... So sorry your dream of living in an ultra liberal shithole came crashing down because it turns out it's an ultra liberal shithole.

I'm just fucking with you a bit. Good for you for growing up.

das right new york would be a shithole without all those colored gentlemen

It's not though?

Monaco, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore are better

because jews run new york and whether you like it or not theyre great intelligent hard working people

>a fucking leaf

what makes NYC great?

If New York is the greatest city in the world then the entire world deserves to be destroyed.

-t. New Yorker

Also, this shithole only "works" because it siphons off trillions of dollars of wealth from the rest of the entire planet via Wall Street and the Federal Reserve to keep itself afloat, otherwise it would literally be Chicago-tier or worse.

Before the niggers invaded, Houston was a great place to live and visit.

Ok, actual New Yorker here, and let me explain something

We are the most miserable cunts on earth. Only Italians and Irish from Bensonhurst/bay ridge/dyker heights are somewhat happy
The nonwhite immigrants can’t even speak English. Even if they’ve lived here for 20 years. In fact, there are people who’ve spent their whole lives here and can barely speak the language.

The Midwest transplants are ultra liberal virtue signalers, who are worse than niggers. They elected a guy who since June 16, 2015 has done nothing but complain about Donald trump and put a barrier in Times Square. He’s literally done nothing other than those two things

As far as the multicultural thing goes, there’s a shitton of ethnic tension. Whenever I’m the only white person in a room I get looked at funny. One time a niggress and her Niget bayby st next to me on the bus. I started playing with the niglet and the nigress took the kid away from me. He was pretty upset.

Whites, blacks, and Latinos all hate each other. Asians mostly settle in isolated areas, and hate everybody.

The weather is only nice 4 months a year too

This is not the greatest city, it’s the worst. I’m saving up money to move to Jacksonville. Please just get me out of here. If you have a better city let me know I can’t take it anymore

Presupposition much

new york is the greatest city in the world?
cancer

money you idiot money and the money isn't flowing from the putrid ass-cracks of your muslim taxi driver

God damn all these fucking weebs itt who've never been more than 40 miles outside their suburb saying meme cities like Tokyo or Hong Kong or Singapore. kys like all the other tech weebs eventually will. Pathetic.

High IQ? Are you fucking retarted?

Mmm NYC
> Ripe smells
> Degeneracy all abounds
> Niggers peddling shitty music on many streets
> Soulless stares of empty men and women
> More tourists than people
> Homeless on every street
I was excited when I first went to NYC. When I saw the reality it was sorely disappointing. The view from the sky is nice, but the streets reveal the decay. It's sort of like leftist ideology, from the 10,000 foot view it may look alright, but when you zoom in closer you see the nasty, disgusting nature therein.

Chicago is 2"x the city New York is but you're right about everything else.

Literally half of Manhattan is a shit hole

If you wanted to start a ny/pol/ thread just do it, there's no need to be coy and talk about how great NYC multikulti is in the hopes that NYC Sup Forumsfags will show up to call you a fag.
Fag.

Imagine living like that your whole life. Please send help

>mfw getting on a subway and I'm the only white man among a mixed car full of every third-world shithole's trash

This can't be emphasized strongly enough: you haven't seen the true horrors of multiculturalism until you've ridden the rush-hour 4 train through Manhattan.

If you're a white republican who wants to live in a city in Florida go to Tampa.

Love Trump or hate him, the bar in his Tower has pretty awesome drinks. I think it's called "The Tower" special mix drink. Pretty good.

fair enough, was originally going to say Detroit-tier and that's probably more accurate anyway desu.

NYC works because it isn't multicultural, its multi-ethnic. New Yorkers are united under 1 culture, the culture of capitalism, hard work and getting filthy rich. Its not for everybody, but its not the center of the world for nothing. half of you faggots couldnt cut it here. have fun in bumble fuck ohio or wherever your shit hole is

>greatest

definition required

Concrete jungle.

i knew you fuckers were behind 9/11 now you give proof!

New York is fucking garbage. You faggots are delusional. People are rude, shittycunts and the air is so thick with pollution its like choking on your wifes sons half nigger cock.

ny is a backwards shit hole that hasn't advanced in 40 years . the mid east , china are ready to blow it out of the water you retarded liberal

Being the only white on the subway isn’t even the worst part. The subway can’t even function properly. The train will just inexplicably stop and no announcement will be made, and the website says everything’s running fine. The constant construction makes the train slower than they need to be. Then the hundred year old signals are starting to fail causing horrible delays rerouting me to Coney Island sometimes

I can’t even drive yet I never got my licence because the subway didn’t break down completely yet, and my college is in a neighborhood with no parking. Literally. And I live in a forgotten sort of Brooklyn do there’s no taxi, Uber, or car service.

Please tell me where your going and take me with you. SOS

lol. Thanks waiter. What time is your audition for Brooklyn summer stock tomorrow?

Here is some white-trash you can slap on the city to make it seem more genuine.

For the longest time the construction workers were Italians you dumbass. It was the Italians who built the city

>full of every third-world shithole's trash
>cost of living is through the roof
how does this make sense?

If New York is the greatest city in the world why are you only posting it from ~150 feet up?

If multiculturalism doesn't work why is Sup Forums the best/fastest moving board on 4chins?

Strangely, I've seen a surprisingly high number of tourists from Germany and the Midwest here for some reason. I always feel sort of bad for them in a way, I imagine actually seeing this place must be pretty disillusioning if you believe this city is still the kind of place it was 100 years ago.

It's sad to see what they did to Shanghai.

New York is a shithole. It smells everywhere, rent is not affordable, taxes are sky high, the subway is expensive as hell (cheaper than owning many cars but also substantially worse). Outside manhattan the mass transit sucks. Inside manhattan you can spend your entire paycheck to stay in a shithole with four roommates.

its not, it was great when the Italians built it maybe some irish, and eroupeans, but now its just flooded with shitskins and sandniggers. they are just riding on the coattails of the elites

New York City is the biggest trash heap I have ever been too in my life. No wonder why the only photos people use are from the fucking sky where you can't see how absolutely shit the streets are. The people who live there are even fucking worse.

There's no such thing as a great city.
Move out to the forest

This type of white trash is only exclusive in the south.You need a barbie blow up doll for a city like new york.

That’s because Giuliani put the criminals in jail.

With the new mayor the crime rate dropped because the police aren’t acting as much
Don’t give me that bulshit about "nbc news said that’s not true" talk to any cop and you know it’s true. Their afraid of becoming the next headline because niggers spics and white liberals will riot whenever a cop goes within 6 yards of them

The nigger population only went down because they are dying and midwestern transplants are replacing them and making neighborhoods unaffordable. Although Brooklyn heights is an exception, in that it was white locals who made it unaffordable

The culture of New York is not capitalist and getting rich. Half the minorities are on welfare and don’t care to get a good job. At least half the city is closet communist.

I bet Fresh Meadows has low crime rates.

Renting an apartment is insane here. You have to make rent x 45 per year to even be considered, and lowest rents for a shitty studio in spicville Brooklyn are going to be no less than 1750. Then you have to pay an apartment broker on top of that. I have no idea how people accept living like this

The Erie Canal is why New York is the greatest city in the world.

It's even worse than that graphic implies. Aside from maybe Staten Island, a lot of the "whites" mentioned in this graphic are Jewish. New York is 20% white at best.

>what is gerittsen beach, rockaways, Staten Island

Yeah but what that map doesn’t show is that so much of that is taxed that a family on 4 under a $77,000 income can barely afford to live. Even if they get a house.

The cost of living is higher here than in Honolulu

Yeah, (((whites))) who Love Diversity but make sure to stay as far away from it as possible in their private schools and ultra-elite neighborhoods.

Sounds like you faggots are butthurt because you couldnt cut it here. i get it, too much competition for you fags. if youre poor, yeah it sucks stay in indiana or wherever. but if you want the hottest girls on the planet and to have literally anything you want, at any time you want, nyc is the shit. they fucking sing songs about nyc in other countries, what beloved songs are written about your shithole?

What? Outside of midwood, marine park and sheepshead bay most of the whites are Irish, Italians, or Eastern European orthodox

I think your a few hundred miles off

>dump millions of additional people into a housing market with limited supply.
>prices go up

Jose, Pedro, Juan, and Pablo don't care if the rent goes up because they just have Paco move in too to make up the difference.

Never seen taxi driver?

There are like 1.5 million jews in NYC, that's like 1/6th of the entire population. I bet if you separated out jews and whites that graphic would look very different.

not everybody cares about fucking money loser, i prefer to live in a village everywhere in Europe instead your shithole