What did you watch when you were a child user?

What did you watch when you were a child user?

For me, it was pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dI6fLQzqFs
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNo0bcAMzM
youtube.com/watch?v=n36xdR_jub4
youtube.com/watch?v=kbYbeGPy9Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=PcdR4dU0DuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4yc6RPXiftM
youtube.com/watch?v=GR3kGU0RoXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digimon.

Duel masters

All of these, Pokemon, Oban Star-Racers, and probably some other shit on Toonami or national TV that I've forgotten.

God, I feel old

Ronin Warriors was the coolest shit ever when I was a kid.

I could be here all day. Dragon Ball/DBZ, Saint Seiya, Shurato, Dragon Quest, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing, Patlabor, Sailor Moon, Sakura Cardcaptor, Pokémon, Digimon, Medabots, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Street Fighter II V, Ultimate Muscle...

I don't remember shit from most of those though, and I have a very loose definition of "child" here since some of those I saw as a 5 years old and others I saw at 14 at the latest.

woke up early everyday of first grade to watch this and chip and dale rescue rangers

One of the earliest cartoons I remember watching. Didn't even know it was Japanese until recently

What the fuck

Complete DooDoo grease

Shaman King, Megaman NT Warrior, you know the usual WB Kids/4kids or Toonami shit.

I think the thing that killed me the most was trying to stay up till 5 am to catch new episodes of .hack//Legend of the Twilight because they put it in the garbage time slot.

I remember watching this literally just for the blue haired girl and the silver haired girl. When they weren't on screen then my interest in the show completely disappeared.

Same thing for Dinosaur King with Zoe.

Same deal with this show for me. What cartoon is that?

Detective Conan, Digimon, Pokemon, Nobody's Girl Remi, Anne of Green Gables, Romeo's Blue Skies, HxH, Akachan to Boku, Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken, Lets & Go, Dragonball, Princess Sarah, Future Boy Conan, Slam Dunk, Shin Hakkenden, Tico of the Seven Seas, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai, Monster Rancher and many more that I can't recall at the moment.

speaking of shit meant to sell toys I watched more of this than I should've as a child

that silver haired tanned semen demon gave me my dark skin/gyaru fetish

Taotao

Best digi-girl...

zatchbell

Same here. The manga storytime a couple months ago was fun.

Zoids
Digimon
Pokemon
Other entry level anime airing in my local channel

Anybody else watched this?

I watched over half the series but remembered nothing about it until recently.

Shit, what was the other Zoids series with the Liger Zero and Vic Cloud? I remember it would have three different models with different colors, I used to go nuts for that show.

New Century. It was a tournament series that was more light-hearted in tone.

Shinzo

i don't remember much of that show if can say that i enjoyed it

Evangelion

I still liked it even when the second season got dumb with making some other time line or something

zatch bell
also best character has good taste
youtube.com/watch?v=-dI6fLQzqFs

Did the dub ever finish?

lets see
Sailor Moon
Dragon ball (Z & GT)
Saint Seiya
Magical Knight Rayearth
Zenki
Ranma 1/2
Digimon
Pokemon
Monster Rancher
Medabots
That's all I can remember

Even as a child I knew this shit was the absolute HEIGHT of retardation

This didn't air in the dub did it?

Pretty much what every typical North American kid would watch, and then the odd exception like Patlabor or Macross because my dad used to be pretty cool when I was a kid.

fuck i remember this, but really only that big the cat looking motherfucker in the chef outfit being annoying and that purple haired bitch making my downstairs region uncomfortable

You lot are an embarrassment.

>bdaman game made by atlus
is it shit

To think I was only in the 6th grade when this started airing. Time sure flies.

I remember being really pissed they didn't who masquerade was

Sucks the dubbed was butchered
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNo0bcAMzM

i have no idea, never played
i just used it cause all the pics of the anime i could find were shit
i will say the actual b-daman toys were pretty badass

Underage get out

shit taste get out

indeed I remember having picrelated
is this the superior version because I remember this being dubbed as "hey hey lets dance all day"...boing boing

Fuck you, the American soundtrack alone was amazing

They did though, it was Alice

Good taste and good memory

one of the first experiences of anime i remember is watching mushroom samba

Anyone here Crush Ge/a/r?

No one mentioned Mon Colle Knight? How sad. Are there subs out for it?

I enjoyed watching this back in highschool, but I do remember really hating the later seasons. The first was fucking great though.

>I remember watching this literally just for the blue haired girl and the silver haired girl. When they weren't on screen then my interest in the show completely disappeared.
Muh nigga. I had the exact same feelings.

I'm pretty sure it ended up being the orange haired girl. Took me by complete surprised when they unveiled that.

This was my shit.

I fucking love this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=n36xdR_jub4

my nigra

Fuck yeah, Crush Gear was the best shit.

>beyblade
>bdaman
>digimon
>pokemon
>yugioh
>duel master
>dragonball

Moomin
Sailor Moon
Three Little Ghosts
Pokemon

Tell me I'm not the only one.

You're not the only one.

Holy shit!
this and Sakura Gay Captor

Still the best

URAMESHI!!!

is that astro boy? i think i've mentally omitted it from my memory after they tried to reboot the series with that movie like speedy racer.

Yes. Specifically, the screencap is of Atlas as a child, before he turned into a complete dick. I haven't seen the movie, but from the stills I've seen it looks like it falls right into the uncanny valley.

All of this

Naruto

SEIYAAAAAAA

Beyblade was my fucking jam as a kid. Thought it was the coolest shit ever. It's hella dumb though.

Never seen this. What is this about?
And why does this guy wear such a retarded mask?

>guy

its yugioh but with marbles that turn into mecha when they get thrown on cards

remember that it was moved to an early morning timeslot

Filipino detected.

Marina is my waifu.

I still have my CC. I just don't know if they still work since I imported all of these from Asia when I moved to North America.

How about this korean anime? youtube.com/watch?v=kbYbeGPy9Bo
I really liked it when I was a kid.

I liked flint the time detective.
but there aired a whole bunch of obscure stuff like mon colle knights, super pig and Go! Go! Itsutsugo Land!

Never seen anyone mention this here

>Pokemon
>Digimon
>YGO
>Dragon Ball Z
>Cardcaptors
>Shaman King
>Duel Masters
>Beyblade

>all these people mentioning DBZ

Truly men amongst women

Everyone watched DBZ, user.
It is a given to have watched DBZ when you were a child.

Medabots.

I could never in to stuff like Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh and the like, the concepts were just to ridiculous for me.

I was cool with a civilization of aliens who had their brains transferred into medals and put inside tiny fighting robot bodies eventually forgetting their millennia of being the dominant species on earth after a huge war and becoming the playthings of human children centuries later though. Pretty reasonable.

How has no one mentioned Power Stone yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=PcdR4dU0DuU

Shit got pretty real at times in that show, such as when rokusho went crazy or when metabee is taken by the rubberrobos. Medabots is so underrated.

Why do the characters all look like they have down syndrome?

So much nostalgia for this shit.

This show actually had a story.

This and doraemon Chink dubbed.

Come on, people, surely everyone here watched Zorro

youtube.com/watch?v=4yc6RPXiftM

Why?

Pokemon & Digimon

I hated that trash so much, yet I still watched it

My siblings used to try and dance with him during the ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=GR3kGU0RoXE

There was a Zorro anime?

Of course there was and it was badass

That was my favourite monster show. Good adventure story with actual stakes and consequences, all the main characters were likeable (except Genki, but he got better as time passed), pretty good monster designs in general, surprisingly decent dub cast. I wish it'd been more popular than it was. And that the promised uncut complete series had been released.

Poor man's Time Bokan, but I watched it for reasons.