Why do liberals write such better music than conservacucks?

Why do liberals write such better music than conservacucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_1H2njznEU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rQL_pkuuBw
youtube.com/watch?v=lkhAn5x03qE
youtube.com/watch?v=KPPNTdsD8wg
youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5rusicEnc
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wsWokJSLFMA
washingtonpost.com/opinions/liberals-and-conservatives-dont-just-vote-differently-they-think-differently/2012/04/12/gIQAzb1kDT_story.html?utm_term=.a2d7957d6d05).
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

annie has been blacked before and blessed by s u p e r i o r sperm

they have cocks in their ass

DELET THIS

sage

Sex junk o o o o o o o o o o

they don't

youtube.com/watch?v=x_1H2njznEU

>Ann
>good music

Left brain / Right brain.
But I disagree, in that your idea of better is entirely subjective.

They really don't

Drugs.

>Good music
>Never seen artists face, known her name, or heard about the festival.

bicorg is the greatest rock composer of all time and he is no left winger

youtube.com/watch?v=4rQL_pkuuBw

Because they spend less time in reality and more time practicing pretend imaginary stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkhAn5x03qE

Gospel music says hi

>Why do liberals write such better music than conservacucks?
>Why are there no funny conservative comedians?
>Why is liberal economic policy regularly proved to be better than conservative policy?

In short, why are conservatives at all?

how come commie guitar players are slow as fuck compared to Yngwie?

Same reason they write better than statist commie faggots?

Alice in Chains > RATM

Her music is terrible.

Eh hmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=KPPNTdsD8wg

They don't, they steal

Greatest album of all time.

Right-wingers have millennia of Traditional music and centuries of Art music on their sides, and I can tell you now that these types of music run circles around your commie liberal pop music.

They do drugs and aren't productive otherwise.

I give Yngwie all the credit in the world but I saw him open for fucking AC/DC and the difference in energy was palpable.

Art requires feelings, not logic.

Actually art requires spirit, that's why lefties suck at it too
my sex junk oh oh oh amarite?

Watch the Pumpkins' live version of this at the Brixton Academy. The entire show is amazing really.

>conservatives
>ever making good art

Because it does not require intelligence.

i will. they are my all time favorite band. there is a good chance we'll get iha and chamberlin back in 2018 for a real reunion.

also Corgan was just on Joe Rogan a week ago if you haven't watched it, great interview

kys

I dislike that album so very, very much.

Name some good conservative musicians and artists.
You can't outside of a few rare examples.

its faggots like you that make me root for the rake

yeah katy perry's a fucking genius

she made nu-male beta cunts pay for her "music", that's rather the talent

oh and tits

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

This depends on your taste of music. Obviously you're going to find more talented liberal musicians if you're someone who enjoys soyboycore.

>the greatest musical genious is right-wing

LMAO, Libcucks get fucked once again at their own game

Brb going to research who owns the majority of the: record labels, radio stations, movie production companies, tv channels, media award ceremonies.

I should be able to get to the bottom of this quickly

you mean the most enslaved race in history?
seriously name a country...at one point or another they owned blacks

"I am the walrus coo coo ka choo" - you mean like that? Isn't it AMaZinG!?

don't take the bait dude just hide their posts.

Liberals are higher in openness, and lower in conscientiousness, probably something to do with it.

You have to be open minded to write good music

Ave Maria is possibly the most beautiful song ever composed and it is as conservative as it gets. None of these roasties can compete with the majesty of death and the soul returning to God in glory of its existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5rusicEnc
Listen and literally weep.

Sorry, I meant EXCLUSIVELY listen to those genres. There are a lot of talented liberal musicians in those genres. My point is that you're only scratching the surface of social/ political music and music in general if you're only finding liberal artists.

Because mentally ill people are more creative.

You're one of the goodins.

Name some good Canadian musicians,hard mode,no Rush.

whatever nadwuar's band is

Bryan Addams, Beiber...I could go on.

Felt good to B L A C K annie personally ;-)

Josh Homme was a musical genius between 1992 and 1995.
After that he gave up pretty much. Dude peaked when he was like 22. Sad.

>we will never get another Kyuss album
>Josh will continue to make boring uninspired dad rock with Dave Grohl
Pathetic

hear hear

>Moving the goalposts this hard
Whatever I'll give you some of my favourites anyways, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Oscar Peterson and guess what they are all liberals too.

The Guess Who..

>Era Vulgaris
>...Like Clockwork
>dadrock

Yeah I watched that interview, good stuff. Plus I'm super stoked for a reunion. You can bet your ass I'll get getting a ticket. I'm assuming they'll have at least one show in Chicago which is close enough for me if they don't do anymore shows closer.

If you think that trash St. Vincent makes is good music I'd like to know what you consider bad music.

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

They're often emotionally driven people. Letting a million "refugees" into your country gives you the cheap high of being a "good" person.

QOTSA's best album can't even touch Kyuss' worst album. And I'm saying this as someone who can't stand John Garcia's Chad dudebro singing voice.

I saw Alice after they got a new front man, they were OPENING a large gig, and they got boo'd off stage.

:( Sad.

RATM is seriously ten times more groovy, tho.

this made me lol

The best artists are a-political.
Liberal "art" is fucking stupid.
Sex junk. Piss Christ. Stephen Colbert.
It's all bullshit.

>No Anvil
>No Loverboy
>No Kim Mitchell
Shit leaf tastes

I like him more now

they do more drugs

Alright conservashits, find me a song better than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

That is actually the legitimate reason, if one could make the argument that lefty music is better. I wouldn't say better but it is definitely more exploratory.

At the core he's a moralist universalist, he's just so schizophrenic that he spouts right wing talking points now and then.

They don't
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

But St Vincent is shit and so is almost every modern band

Conservatives arent allowed in the music industry. Just like how they arent allowed in Kikewood.

This. Overly-politicized music is trash. I thought RATM was good in high school when I didn't know any better.

Member CMT? I member

>nigger (((spirituals)))
Fuck off.

>republican vampire

> tfw no black person ever will be able to create something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA

youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0

Cont. from.
Punk rock and rock and roll's forefathers were not "liberal".
Punk rock and rock and roll are the most powerful forces on Earth.
They defeat fascism.
They defeat globalism.

There's no way to define liberal in the art world, really. What we call liberal here are Leftists - and they're not very fucking liberal.

Conservatives are goal-oriented and realize the odds of achieving financial stability via music are low so they invest their time in other fields which yield better average returns. For every liberal musician you name, there are a thousand no-talent faggots who die in the gutter, penniless, racked with drugs and disease. Meanwhile, on our side, the failures wind up in the middle class fucking big titted blonde women.

Especially since I bet Tom Morello would call the cops if someone trespassed in his mansion the day after they performed Killing in the Name.

People are going to like the shit I'm making when I release it, so long as I can get them to listen.

RATM still has some valid lyrical points though, and still some groovy jams.

The great thing about music is you don't have to believe in the musicians at all to like what they produce. NOFX are fucking insane lefties but simultaneously some of the most drug addled idiots ever, but damn they have some great albums. They test the waters with some of their stuff to being "almost centrist" but you just know they're diehard commies. Also (((NOFX)))

Because liberals tend to be more creative and less realistic so they tend to create more art. I'm not sure your statement is totally true, but I avoid learning the political leanings of musicians I like (though if they aren't yelling it from the rooftops it's a fairly safe bet they are conservative) so I can't prove it either way. I still think my conclusion is correct though. Liberals live in a fantasy world and therefore have more practice in things like story telling and frivolous activities like guitar playing.

And I respect talented guitar players plenty, I just also realize it's not necessary when you get right down to it.

Devin Townsend.

Wrong.

The beach boys aren't leftists

people consider artists liberal without even knowing if they are or not

more drugs

ummm yeah no. try again sweetie.
youtube.com/watch?v=wsWokJSLFMA

>Liberal thinks liberals make better music

Really warms up the old dendrites

St. Vincent may not be your cup of tea but if you think she's shit then you're just wrong. She has at least a couple great albums and she's really good live. I saw her a a few years ago and she's a killer guitar player.

To answer OP's question: there's a ton of stuff out there about how different personality types are attracted to liberal/conservative ideologies. I just pulled this off a google search: "Perhaps most important, liberals consistently score higher on a personality measure called “openness to experience,” one of the “Big Five” personality traits, which are easily assessed through standard questionnaires. That means liberals tend to be the kind of people who want to try new things, including new music, books, restaurants and vacation spots — and new ideas." (washingtonpost.com/opinions/liberals-and-conservatives-dont-just-vote-differently-they-think-differently/2012/04/12/gIQAzb1kDT_story.html?utm_term=.a2d7957d6d05). I think it makes sense that the personality type described above would include more Think Outside The Box creative types. For sure there are conservative people who score high on openness, but the conservative/creative overlap on the venn diagram is smaller that the overlap enjoyed by the liberals.

If you came here to get mellow than get the fuck out:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Richard Wagner.