youtube.com/watch?v=qoJhBCysp_I
youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright I'll post sluts then

18 is the only slut.

Literally cumming right now.

Glad to see him back.
Hope they don't use bullshit copouts to get rid of him again

Is there a more alpha character in all of fiction?

untrue

inb4 400 new threads with that exact same pic

BRAH SUPER THREAD?

What a faggot. That was a clear signal that she wanted to fuck.

Is it necessary for him to automatically transform to blue? I mean he was crazy powerful when he was at ssj alone

I can't decide if I like the manga or the anime version more. She cries in the anime version, but in the manga version she gets her teeth knocked out.

I need a version with both.

Yamcha

Trunks has no need for u

I think he learned his lesson about pointlessly fucking around.

Yes? He wouldn't be God-level without SSB.

Toranksu

>front gohan is only the third or fourth strongest in the picture

howling

I'd say manga is better.

i like the anime one because of the noises

>Toei literally thought Gohan was the new MC for months
Lel

The Vegeta and Trunks combined Garlic Gun was the best part of the show

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477823304542.webm

> Tori was forced to write out Gohan as the MC due to some Gokufags complaining.

feels bad man.

In his dreams.

who /missedstream/ here?

So I have to say... I'm a little surprised that Vegetto arrived already. I just sorta thought they were saving him for another future villain.

On one hand, I can't help but like it, but I objectively think that Toei has blown their load too soon.

Vegito as a character is God like. At ssj he was toying with buu at his strongest form. Can you imagine him at ssj3? I get he is a little serious this time but it feels like an overkill for a character like him at ssb

the stakes are too high,
if it's not Vegito it's the Zeno button,
SSB isn't doing shit anymore.

How many times has Trunk's sword been broken, now? 6? 7?

that's why he stopped using it back in Z,
it was kinda dumb they brought it back
(at least this time it has been used more cleverly)

he is goku son fucking gokufags ruining evertything we all love goku but our boy needs to step up you niggers

Zamasu and Vegetto are definitely stronger than Beerus

You'd think so, but Beerus' power has been retconned a million times already.

horriblesubs is already out

Have we gotten word from GOWASU user yet? Or did he kill himself while fondling a picture of gogeta already?

>480p

Oh fucking great, I just finished watching the SD version 60 seconds ago
I usually use 480p anyway because I have a shitty laptop so I have no problem with this.

Gowasu and co. were basically saying they've never seen such power even for a god, so it's definitely possible that they are stronger.

But have they ever seen Beerys's full power?

That's one anti-climactic preview.

Gowasu thought that SSJ2 Goku was Beerus level though, bakc when he sparred with Zamasu, so he definitely hasn't seen Beerus' full power.

720p is out

leave the next thread to me

I feel so bad for Batman and Dragon Team. They put all that effort into providing fans with English subs and they're all going to jump ship.

720p is out

They did a good job for more than a year. That's nice enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoJhBCysp_I this fit the next episode so much for me .

eh I used nnedi3 upscaling anyway

Why? we have like 4 already.

Why didn't they end the episode with Vegito fusing so we all marked the fuck out?

Now that they spoiled it, it'll be underwhelming

the preview guy messed up

it was suppose to be a secret reveal for next week

Dragon ball has been like that since foreer. They always spoil everything.

What's the song that plays when Zamasu starts wrecking the world and we see the Android 8 and Turtle appearances?

What are you talking about, user?

Vegetto was purposely fucking around with Buu so he could get absorbed.

He automatically turned Super Saiyan against Buu in the manga.

You don't have to feel bad, they stopped subbing Super because they wanted to.

Yeah I feel so bad for them now they dont have to do work for free.
Those poor bastards.

>Enemy pair fuses using potara
>tons of allusions to fusion throughout the arc
>This arc would have been satisfying with anything but the heroes doing a fusion of their own after all the fusion teasing

No, you're just a contrarian jackass.

>Z
>green big bad is attacked by father son kamehameha

>Super
>green big bad is attacked by father son galick gun

POTTERY

Do you guys think Trunks' sword will have a role in the next episode? There's a scene just to show the girl finding it, so I guess it will be somehow important next episode.

My guess is that Trunks uses it to destroy Zamasu's halo. Either that or, as a really big callback, it's Yajirobe that does it.

One thing I noticed is there are people in the same shot as Android 8, in the back.

>Gohanfag is on suicide watch.
BTFO

Where is that lewd Pan cosplay he promised us. I've come to collect on that free buttsex too.

user, this is anime, it's not hard to figure out. The little girl is gonna take the sword and charge at Zamasu. Trunks will go full blue in order to protect her.

I can't fap to it without the screams.

Dragon Team quit. They're one of those "If it has official subs, we're done" groups.

the part where she is beat down is smoothly animated

I wish they would translate the manga, so we don't have to read the Niggastream shitty translation.

Its not edgy, its hot as fuck.

You are 7/10 on the fag scale right now.

He's a homosexual, just ignore him. We shouldn't allow fags to post openly. Back in the old days we used to bully them on Sup Forums.

Brah Super thread then.

I don't buy that Vegeta would let his daughter be such a slut. He'd have her locked in her bedroom at all times and murder anyone that tries to get near her

grumpy tough dads always have a weak spot for their daughters, user. It's universally known. So yes, I buy it.

>wizard
>alpha

Bulma is the 3rd pervert in Dragon Ball behind Master Roshi and Oolong.
>When we first saw Bulma she tried to offer sexual favors to Goku in exchange for his Dragon Ball. Goku was like 8 years old at the time.
>Then Master Roshi ask to see her panties and she agrees, little did she know, her panties were off, so she ended up showing her teenage vagina to everyone.
>While Pilaf blows a kiss at her, she gets surprised that he didn't do more lewd things to her, so she starts mentioning all of the sexual things she thought Pilaf could do to her, causing Mai and Pilaf to blush.
>She starts dating Yamcha. Vegeta's actions results in Yamcha's death and how does she pay Vegeta back for killing her boyfriend? She breaks up with Yamcha and ends up sleeping with Vegeta a few months later.

And now we see her trying to seduce Zamasu. She is a slut. Mai is probably the 4th biggest perv for trying to fuck Trunks who was like 2 years old when she was 40.

They did make a pretty good opening about it though

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4

It was actually pretty smart of him to wait until he reached wizard status. That's the reason he is so strong right now.

Who's more smug?

I was just about to say how shitty that design was. He looks like something you'd see from Yugioh. Super is Toei fan fiction. Lie to me and tell me Toriyama came up with this shit. I fucking dare you. I will dox you, come to your house, and fuck you AND your sister. This show is one giant filler season. Toei is making a cheap buck from this shitload of fuck. They only had Toriyama sign off on it so you fucktards could call it canon. You aren't a real fan of DBZ if you like Super. You guys didn't watch DBZ when it aired on Toonami back in the mid 90s. You fucks weren't even born back then. You have to be 18+ years old to browse this website. We need to report the post of all people who like this show because chances are they are under-aged and they discovered DBZ from Kai.

We'll see next week in the smug-off

Reminder that mai shot to the potara is what's making zamasu going purple

All the DBS main chars were drawn by Toriyama.
But keep crying anyway.

That gave me all sorts of boners. That, and the part where she was being sucked up.

But she shot the left potara, not the right one.

I'm guessing he would win in straight up fight but immortality is fucking things up.