BREAKING ZIMBABWE NEWS

STATE BROADCASTERS ARE NOW REPORTING THAT ROY BENNETT HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED AS PRESIDENT

White rule is back in RHODESIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/radio/Radio-Zimbabwe-ZBC-960-s6451/
radiozim.co.zw/
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/zimbabwe-government-accuses-army-boss-of-treason/news-story/f6e6ad10d83fefc34ed9c77c83b28c91
youtube.com/watch?v=IESRVEJSt_g
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0
mobile.twitter.com/MegKinnardAP/status/930606395115888642
youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh. I thought they ate all the white people in Zimbabwe..

Nop, there's quite a few white politicians in Zimbabwe. Roy is one of the highest ranking MDC(opposition party) officials though.

when will we get confirmation of this??

Listen live guys! Zimbabwe radio.

tunein.com/radio/Radio-Zimbabwe-ZBC-960-s6451/

k.. keep me posted..

WE SHALL RETAKE OUR LAND

So, next election they will just vote in another corrupt, incompetent nigger and things will start all over.

radiozim.co.zw/

It's on the radio right now. they're basically celebrating Mugabe's removal so everyone is wayyy too fucking happy

Its only music

>le 0.6% face

like i said, celebration.

They're talking now though. They're playing a lot of variants of Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika

I want my source you fucking Leaf.

Lies the news one had shouting and then gunfire and dead air.... It's down.

I'm an insider

kek

>sees flag
sage.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING KEKE

>inb4 MSM starts bitching about white supremacy again

lmao
semi rare

>Joseph Kony browses Sup Forums
Fitting.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/zimbabwe-government-accuses-army-boss-of-treason/news-story/f6e6ad10d83fefc34ed9c77c83b28c91

I found the SAUCE! It's actually fucking happening!

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE!

He should rule with an iron (white) fist

>This station is not currently available on TuneIn

CHRISTMAS IN RHODESIA

youtube.com/watch?v=IESRVEJSt_g

radiozim.co.zw/

it's still up here

Roy Bennett had his wife beat and their child killed because of black "people"

WE

RHODESIA RISES

RHODESIA IS BACK

Meme fucking magic is too much

I don't know much about Zimbabwe. Do they have democracy? Why would the blacks elect a white president?

Checked.

basically the niggers ruined a good country by being niggers and they embezzled everything over the course of 37 years. during this time they also persecuted and kicked out whitey while stealing their land, farms, homes, and wealth. now that the niggers are starving and have stolen everything they could, they want whitey back to fix their problems.

because they know a black president will fuck it up.

He's only the interim leader for now until proper elections are held.

>Why would the blacks elect a white president?
They didn't, the military put him in.

Is this really true?

based Roy Bennett was btfoing terrorists as part of the BSAP
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0

yes

where are the streams?

>Roy Bennett
Don't get my fucking hopes up. If this is true I'm on the next flight out, ready to enlist.

Damn, i bet the eternal anglo has already wet panties and construction plans layed out to kill of the white population like in the boer wars.

radiozim.co.zw/

big, if true.

Do they not broadcast in English anymore?

Terrible music with babbler talk cut in every 6 seconds

sometimes they do but 99% of their audience speaks Shona

Will they make Zimbabwe white again?

they better. I'll be moving back asap

I just googled Roy Bennett and found some MLK quote on his Twitter. Wtf?

nah that's not his twitter. Just some other guy with the same name.

Is it real?

No, but there seems to be a coup ongoing.

mobile.twitter.com/MegKinnardAP/status/930606395115888642

Probably just going to be used by Mugabe to get rid of the rest of the whites

Mugabe seems to have lost control of the capital to the army, though.

I’ll come over right now!!!
>book the flight
>aboandon thread
>grab an FAL

Digits

Is Mugabe seriously getting worked into a shoot right now?

Is it REALLY happening or will this shit die down in a few hours?

its actually happening for real. He might just get exiled or whatever but I really hope they shoot the bastard with an fal.

Well, we know that the head of the army threatened Mugabe, and now the army has armored vehicles and soldiers running around the capital, and they have seized the state broadcaster.

>get exiled
I'm trying to think of somewhere that would take him, and apart from Canada I'm coming up blank.

>checked
kek wills it

boy i sure hope

There won't be any proper elections m8. Kek wills it!

kek, there will be. Just with a whites only voter role.

whites should have just packed up and left zimbabwe entirely back in the early 80's.

would've been the fastest collapse of a nation in history.

Will he take in South African refugees?

Does anyone have a source on this?

RHODESIA2017
youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU

What's the point. The whites will fix the place up again then the niggers will have another chimp out and fuck it up back to the neanderthal era.

HAPPENING

SPEECH IS HERE
SPEECH

NO MORE MUSIC FINALLY

Sweden will take him and make him the King

checked

Time for white ethno-state, migration from failing Europe?

>Being the order of the day. Indeed the party is undoing its legacy built over the years. While our people may be persuaded to take what is going on in ZANU-PF as internal policy but its conduct has a direct impact on every citizen. Hence all of us regardless of affiliation are affected by these matters. It is from here on out that Robert Mugabe has been removed from presidency. The constitution of Zimbabwe declares that the Zimbabwean Defence Force must uphold the security of the country.

/thread

what the fuck was that noise at the end?

I think it was them moving around and getting out of the chairs

MDC is a faggot leftist party. It's not much better.

this

Please, if he's there he's a nigger lover. zimbabwe will not change you fools.

Hopefully!!!

Can I get a quick rundown on Bennett? is he from a white rhodesian family that never left? Because holy shit

>served in anti-terrorist unit
>BSAP member
>farm seized by commies
>son was killed by the ruling party and his wife was beat
>arrested by Mugabe multiple times
>currently in exile in South Africa while waiting for the coup to secure power, then he will enter Zimbabwe again as interim president

why are there no news articles about this?

quads

fucking hell that's /comfy/

My new favorite Christmas song

>The Second Reconquista kicks off in Rhodesia

Fitting.

stahp

I can only get so erect

There is.

"And it is our desire that a dispensation is created that allows you to serve your respective political constituencies. To the generality of the people of zimbabwe we urge you to demand calm and limit unnecessary movement. However, we encourage those who are employed and those in business to continue their activies as usual. We wish you continue to enjoy your rights and freedoms so we can create a society that allows for development, investment and progress that the revolution fought forth. To the youth we call on you to realize the future of this country is yours. To political parties abstain from violence. To all churches and religious organizations we call upon you and your congregations to pray for our country and preach the gospel of love, peace and unity. To the world we want to make it clear that this is not a military takeover of our government. The Zimbabwe Defence Force is seeking to pacify the situation and resolve the prolbems. We call upon all war veterans to ensure peace, and unity of this country. To all Zimbabwe Defence Members all leave is cancelled and return to your barracks.
To other security institutions, we urge you to cooperate with the progress of our country. Any provocation will be met with an appropriate response. To the media we urge you to report fairly and responsibly."

Speech on Radio Zimbabwe

If Rhodesia comes back I may never lose this boner.

A return of Rhodesia would make me so hard.

Shame that (((they))) will do everything in their power to stop this. Ideally, getting information on the opinion of black citizens out there would be best to counteract claims of 'white supremacy'.

he has been in exile in south africa for the last 7 years after being arrested and aquitted several times

>implying one Rhodesian Freeman is not worth the entirety of the loominarty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk