Bleach Thread: Leading Girls Edition

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfgdhGJxT-8
shirukayo.tumblr.com/post/152775361322/bleach-editor-toya-comment-on-kubos-heroine
bleachness.livejournal.com/219899.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone do a a resume of this manga please

Soul Society > Pre-Reaper > 1000 Year Blood War > Arrancar Arc > FKT War > Fullbring arc

Nope.

can you explainthe plot please, with the bad guy intensions

I would put Pre-Reaper behind Blood war and FKT behind Fullbring.

What is this bait? Kubo said that Rukia is the fixed heroine. She's the leading female character too, which is why she and Ichigo are on the last cover together.

Nope. This is confirmed in a recent TV interview.

I miss Nemu.

In Japan, theres two very different definitions for heroine. It could mean the female lead or the love interest or sometimes both.

For example, Bulma is the heroine of DB in the sense of being the main female while Chichi is the heroine in the sense of being the love interest of the MC.

An example for both would be Kaoru from Kenshin. She was both the female lead and love interest.

Rukia is still the female lead, but Orihime was always the love interest of the MC aka Ichigo.

Perfect.

Pre-Reaper was basically the basis of all the plot to Bleach, so I can't really do that. Soul Society was only an exception due to it basically bringing the plot into mainstream audiences

How? I basically looked at the entirety of the manga and it's arcs and rated them as such.

I don't remember her. Was she one of the girls in Orihime's harem in the early chapters?

If Rukia is supposed to be the partner than why isn't she Ichigo's "partner" if you know what I mean?

相棒=あいぼう=aibou
partner(not a love relationship in this context)

I guess all police partners are fucking each other by your logic

not an orihimefag but I can't believe how assblasted shipfags still are. will they ever recover from their butthurt?

i just want to see Ulquiorra again

Will we ever get to know what Shinji's bankai is?

Blandy McProtagonist gets stabbed by a ghost woman so that he can become a ghost man and save his family from more ghosts. Then they hang out for a bit doing cute ghost things, before the ghost woman's ghost government arrests her for ghost murdering Blandy.

Blandy McProtagonist assembles a group of friends that all want to go to ghost town to say hi to the ghost woman, and they fight a lot of ghost people along the way. Then Captain Memester shows up after pretending to be dead and says he's going to hang out with the evil ghosts in Mexico. So then some training shit happens and Captain Memester kidnaps Blandy's living fleshlight, and Blandy invades Mexico so that he can bust a nut once more.

Blandy fights a bunch of ghost Mexicans, and Memester leaves Mexico because he's sick of eating tacos all the time and tries to turn Blandy's town into a key. Blandy leaves Mexico to fight Captain Memester, and he memes more than he's ever memed before. Then Blandy's dad puts him in time out for a month until he gets enough self-control to kill Captain Memester, and then we get a time skip.

After the time skip, all of Blandy's friends start using Facebook and he's bummed out cause he's still using Myspace, so he goes and kills Facebook with the help of his ghost friends. Then ghost nazis show up and start murdering everybody, including god. Then Blandy kills ghost Hitler without resolving anything, and everyone has kids.

The end.

They'll only recover if Orihime dies, gets fat, or Ichigo divorces her.

So, never.

Why do you keep posting this?

Who?

>gets fat

Never underestimate the power of fans dude. There are those who would love to see her fat.

Because he misses Ulquiorra you fucking moron.

Literally the best summary for Bleach.

>Kubo said that Rukia is the fixed heroine.
[citation needed]

>recent TV interview
[Citation needed]

It jobs extra hard.

This reminded me of pic related. I'm a bit embarrassed to say it's one of my favorite panels in the manga.

That's retarded. Orihime doesn't even get treated like a heroine of the story. Either way, Rukia is infinitely superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfgdhGJxT-8

Translation on Heroine segment: shirukayo.tumblr.com/post/152775361322/bleach-editor-toya-comment-on-kubos-heroine

If anything it would make IR even angrier if she became fat and Ichigo never sees a her any differently and is still madly in love with her (bonus points if her weight gain is because they had more children). Their reactions to Ichigo loving a fat Orihime over a thin Rukia would be pretty fun to see.

But why post it in every thread? Isn't once enough?

>Faggot editor is the reach we have shitty IH end
It all makes sense now.

This panel made me fall in love with her.

>much editor bogeyman
Kubo said this years ago. Ichigo and Rukia are just friends get over it.

He literally states that Kubo himself even prefers Orihime. Fuck off.

>I'm a bit embarrassed to say it's one of my favorite panels in the manga.
Why? It's very beautiful panel. Kubo put a lot of care in the way he drew Orihime in the last two volumes.

>Rukia is infinitely superior
Yeah but that isn't saying much.

>more than friends, less than lovers
Fuckbuddies?

Truly best girl

>get treated like a heroine of the story
So Kubo shafting Rukia in the last two arcs was the way to treat the heroine?

Nakama. There really isn't an english word for it.

Nice try.

>PR talk from editor

there's more than one ulqiorrafag, user

It's always the fucking editor with shit taste.

"Less than lovers" isn't Kubo's wording. It was ichiruki fans implying that Ichigo and Rukia would someday leave the "friend zone" and become romantic.

Still managed to be a better character than Orihime.

>okay.jpg

Doesn't make it any less retarded.

no

>trusting a bias ichiruki translation

look at all they wrote and it still doesn't really address what kubo said about precious nakama. they just bring shit that doesn't matter up to derail from everything.

Deathberry autist plz go.

>IR are also WanPissfags

Those are literally kubo's words. And by the way, I copypasted this interview translation from an ichiruki biased livejournal page from like 2008.

bleachness.livejournal.com/219899.html

The comments are gold btw

'desuyone' is just basically 'isn't it?', trying to go "HE THREW THE QUESTION BACK GOD DAMN IT TEASING" is a reasonably good level of mental gymnastics

This thread is already mostly shipfag bullshit. One more retarded post won't make a difference.

>More accurate translation and proper context means biased
Uh huh. Kubo never denied nor confirmed what Ichigo and Rukia's relationship will become. He always danced around the topic when fans keep asking him if he was going to make them a couple by the end of the story.

Yeah, but I feel like there are other panels with more "punch" that don't make it to my favorites list.

AutoHeMay.

And?

dead series

dead thread

相棒 is partner in the "buddy/bro" sense. Not on the romantic couple sense.

>He always danced around the topic when fans keep asking him if he was going to make them a couple by the end of the story.
Of course he did and that was a genius fucking move.

>Trusting translations made by biased Deathberry autists.

>2013
>recent
>Rukia is semi-protagonist! Orihime is heroine!
>Rukia was introduced as the FIXED heroine aka “不動のヒロイン、朽木ルキア” in Bleach Jump Festa Super Stage 2010. Why is it that Orihime, whom Kubo confirmed as the heroine, never made a single fucking appearance in any special event? Why? Year after year, where is your Orihime? Why can’t she be included along with Ichigo and Rukia? Why didn’t Kubo give the hero and your heroine a spread in the HM Arc?
???

Your autism is making me sad. That's a lie, I'm laughing my ass off.

You just proved my point. Look at how they said "for they are only close friends, for now"

Kubo straight up told them their relationship wasn't romantic yet they twisted it into "not romantic YET"

That interview fucked with them so bad. Look at how much they wrote just to twist his words.

Kubo was only commenting on their relationship at the time of the movie. He didn't say they were only just close comrades/precious friends. I swear, you Orihimefags always try to use that interview and twist Kubi's words, and that was back then when Rukia was still leading by FAR.

She is very, very beautiful. She's always been beautiful, but...

Something about the way Kubo drew Orihime in those final chapters.

You're going to trigger the remaining IRfags user.

kubo is a real hack and messed up bleach due to arrogance but he makes some damn good

>yankee/yakuza thugs
>ara aras
>bad ass woman fighters
>big tittled milfs
>bakas

hes just a mess of a human bean,.

That was what Bleachness claimed, but they never really gave us a source. These are the people who also claimed they have a secret Kubo spy who promised them IR.

>Can't argue it
>Crying twisting words when that's exactly what Orihimefags do
Typical..

oh yea anekis too but that could go to yankee/yakuza thugs i guess.

There's nothing to argue. You just won't accept reality. You're either falseflagging or a genuine retard.

I was going to tell you to go back to deathberry, but then I remembered that its collapsing upon itself atm.

There is no source for Jump Festa Super Stage 2010, but there are multiple accounts of it by both IR and IH fans in regards to the title Rukia and Orihime both received. IHfags even argue that the naturally loved title Orihime has is better than the fixed heroine title Rukia received and vice versa fro IRfags.

I think his imoutos are underrated.

Bleach is love, Bleach is life

true but he doesnt do anything with them.

>karin yuzu
>isanes imouto
>soi fon vice captain imouto
>nemu hachigou

Reminder that IchiHime was the most delusional ship throughout the history of Bleach fandom. The only reason IchiHimefags are vocal and smug now is because Kubo magically gave Orihime the end despite all the build up and shipping Rukia has that towered Orihime.

What's the point in continuing to deny this? It's really pathetic at this point. Kubo already told you idiots that Ichigo and Rukia were precious nakama.

Kubo's editor recently says that Rukia is nakama/aibou and Orihime is the one Kubo sees as the heroine character (love interest).

The manga leaves Rukia as nothing more than nakama. Orihime is Ichigo's wifre.

And yet, the denial still continues. When will it end?

>streaming
>faggot editor who is literally worse than Miki's shilling

>despite all the build up and shipping Rukia has that towered Orihime.
Orihime even had feelings for Ichigo in the pilot chapter. You're delusional if you honestly thought she wouldn't win the Ichibowl in the current storyline.

This.

Don't try to use any logic with them. They'll just bring shit up that doesn't matter or they'll just shit on Orihime because that's what they tend to do when they get frustrated.

Not really NSFW, but just in case. It's Ichihime btw.

>despite all the build up and shipping Rukia has that towered Orihime
Orihime was canonly in love with Ichigo. Rukia was not. Ichiruki had literally zero build up. stay delusional ichirukifag

You're making a laughingstock of yourselves. Are you people even real? Ichiruki has to be the most legendary butthurt from shipping in any series I have ever seen in real time.

That interview was from years ago, it has nothing to do with the current situation, you retard. Orihime already won, but that isn't the point.

>Kubo said this, Kubo said that
Anyone else compiling every single quote attributable to Kubo for fact-checking?

I did this up to 2013, then I lost interest in Bleach until I heard it was ending. If I get bored enough I might start again, then again I'd rather play Bleach Brave Souls.

CUTE

>If I get bored enough I might start again, then again I'd rather play Bleach Brave Souls.

Do so if you have spare time. We'd really appreciate it, dear user.

IchiHime is so fucking adorable. I don't understand how anyone could hate purity like this.