The media and cuckservative republican portions of the deep state are teaming up to bury the candidacy of Pro-Trump...

The media and cuckservative republican portions of the deep state are teaming up to bury the candidacy of Pro-Trump Republican Roy Moore.

One of his accusers can be proven to be a liar via pic related.
Once one accuser is shown to be a fraud, all accusations lose credibility (the cunt who cried wolf, if you will).

I would ask that any of you with social media accounts spread pic related, or something that conveys similar information. Note that the change in ink color provides conclusiveness where handwriting and body-language analysis does not.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
archive.is/s1FX0
archive.is/wT5bo
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
archive.is/ZHtTXl
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping.

We don't need to lose a senate seat to the cucks and traitors.

Bump

That's obscenely blatant

___Handwriting mis-match and spelling is off

___Yearbooks don't come out in December - they come out in May

___ 2 different color inks

___He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

__If he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

>Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

___Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

Blumpf 2024 - WWIII Edition

Yeah, and I posted the version without the enhanced saturation.

Goddamn this is getting slid fast, am I the only one who is seeing this for the first time?

Trump was against him for a reason.

You're either with Trump, or you're not.

So that means he committed rape?
>Leftist logic

Nice concern-trolling tho. Seriously.

We found this last night and have been talking about it all day, so yeah, you might be riding the shill slide.

Ah cool, can't browse at work so first I'm seeing this.

First I've seen it too user

Yeah, a senate seat is nothing to sneeze at, so once we debunked this shit, the shills immediately shifted to prioritizing volume over even what they usually pass of as "arguments".

All these threads where the OP is like:
>Supporting a pedophile
sees them get btfo, but they just make more.

Aaaand now they seem to be flooding the board with "MakeApp" threads.

At all costs, they don't want our memeing ability applied to this senate race.

bump.

Was there a source posted in an earlier thread or is this just analysis of publicly available images by an user?

it's probably because they knew a bomb was going to drop on him. None of the cuckservatives in Congress support him. I'm not sure if it's because of the allegations or it's for some other reason.

archive.is/s1FX0
Beverly Young says she went to Gadsden High School, then Southside high school
Turned 16 in 77, which would put her as a senior in 78 or 79 - unclear since she says she got her soph. year yearbook in december, which doesn't make sense
"Moore" clearly written in different ink, "Roy" name looks like "Ray" and she clearly says "Ray" in interview

archive.is/wT5bo
Gadsden class of 77 reunion page lists Beverly Young as a student
Also lists a "Ray Evans"
Also a "Raymond Silvey"

Maybe someone can find other yearbooks or more info on these two?

Source was the press conference where she held up the yearbook.

They passed out B&W photocopies to the press, but the images of the real thing were captured when she held it up.

This isn't an "analysis", per se. Its just something that people can see with their own eyes.

I think the forgery ink IS actually black, and only shows blue at certain angles, but it is still clearly different ink from the rest of the writing.

bump.

Funny how there's no divide and conquer le 56% shills shitposting in threads they don't want on the front page.

good post, thanks for the link.

BUMP

bump

bump

The fact that (((Gloria Allred))) was in on this shit is enough of a red-flag to anyone with a brain

By the way, I'd like to personally attest to the effectiveness of this meme in convincing normies.

I RARELY have success telling the normies in my life about anything I hear on Sup Forums, but this image? The IMMEDIATE response was, "Oh wow" and, "That just makes me sick".

The photo is obviously edited. This is just a big nothingburger guys.

Then you should have no problem producing the same shot from the press conference, only with the writing matching.

But of course you won't.
You're a pathetic shill dropping random insinuations.

A bump for you and I just reposted this on my Instagram

>Oy Vey!!! Be good soy goys and stop supporting Moore and Bannon!!!

The Deepstate is stepping too far out of the shadows and risk getting exposed.

Word.
Once I redpilled my normie friends with the OP image, I segued directly into how the GOP is suddenly working WITH the media to sink someone in their own party.

Pawn to be sacrificed in the game.
All the libs on record that a grown 30+ man molesting a 14 yr old is wrong wrong wrong.
NOTED.....

Nah, losing a senate seat is not a "pawn sacrifice".

Besides, wasn't Trump's "opposition" just that he supported a different guy in the primary? (Strange, was it?)
Moore is pro-Trump, as far as I know, which is why the cuckservatives are trying to kill him.

Ok so clearly different but can we get a few more details?

Not just a senate seat, but a seat in a state where the only way a Democrat could win is if he was literally running unopposed. The left and establishment GOP have done away with the concept of elections altogether and are now trying to merely appoint people to Congress.

How often does anyone autograph something like that and then state the actual DATE? Seems weird.

wow, what a shocker, a liberal jewess in new york city who worked for Clinton tried to politically smear and take down a republican candidate, and Deep State career politicians who have sold out to globalists like that pathetic sniveling shit McConnel and Traitor McCain were on board because they're seeing the GOPe's dominance slip.

Twice also

Do you honestly believe that someone manufacturing a conspiracy would be so clueless that they'd completely overlook a detail like that?

Do you happen to be retarded?

Well the yearbook, if you don't know, is used to establish a link between the accuser and Roy Moore, operating under the assumption that "If you signed her yearbook, you obviously raped her", so this shit is sketchy from the word "go".

The real story is likely this: The accuser had her yearbook signed by another student named "Roy", who only signed his first name, as one would usually do for such things.

Then the accuser is approached by WaPo asking for dirt on Moore.
She fills in after, "Love, Roy" with Moore's surname and bizarrely, his title (so there would be no confusion about who's signature it was supposed to be).

Incidentally, this also explains why the title is WRONG. Moore was an ADA, not a DA.

The media is running with the "you can't question victims" strategy that I seem to recall from GamerGate.

this has no relevance to the 56% meme

>that they'd completely overlook a detail like that?
Ah, but that's the beauty of it, shill.

The inks DO look the same when viewed directly. Its only in the angled light of that specific photo that the forged ink is shown to have a blue sheen.

And yes, I do believe that a detail like that would be overlooked.

Face it faggot, there's more than a month til that election.
This smear is sunk.

Sure it does.

Its what shills use to slide.

Roy Moore signature proven forgery.

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
andrewanglin84[at]gmail.com

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke

Amazing how Conservacucks and Republifucks buy into all the fake #PizzaGate stuff with ZERO proof except shit they made up...but here we have a guy who is such a known Pedophile he was BANNED FROM THE FUCKING LOCAL MALL for hitting on teenage girls.

So are you hypocrites, liars, dumb-as-shit or all of the above? This guy makes Anthony Weiner look tame, since that shit was all online, this guy LITERALLY committed pedophilia and won't truly admit it because he knows it.

Love it. I hope he wins, the Republicans Party is destroying itself. It's a party of liars, losers, poorfags, and bitter butthurt cunts.

twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

and to think the skills and autism in these posts was brought together thanks to gamergate

>BANNED FROM THE FUCKING LOCAL MALL
Who told you that?
Oh, WaPo, huh?
Imagine that.

> G-Guys this is all true we need to make people believe the lie!
> Get known liars to re-tweet! W-we can change everything.

Nobody gives a fuck if this loser wins except Republicans in the Senate who will neuter him if he gets there anywhere. Liberals could give a FUCK about Alabama and assume this seat is Red forever. They're not even trying...it's just funny because it shows how pathetic Trumpcucks and Republicunt are. They're defending a Pedo for...who knows why.

Why do you guys care if this pedo wins it? Don't you just want the seat to be RED? Let the GOP give it to another Republican who won't be removed before he's even sworn in.

Have a bump, this is interesting evidence to their obviously bullshit campaign.

I think this is fake, the pictures I have do not have different color inks like that shows. Can you show me a source video that shows the ink like that?

So the pic on the left in your original op is unedited?
I can see them thinking a clear shot wouldn't be taken if held up quick enough. You couldn't do it to quickly or it would look real suspicious, so you hold it up that extra half second and boom

>This defetism
Ah, the last comfortable bastion of the shill that has no angles left to leverage.

Suffice to say, they are DESPERATE that anons not follow this advice.

13/10 posts, user.

Former expert forger here.....entire lighter blue suffix is of a female hand.

It's easy to assume, that even if they bought the exact same pen today, the ink mixture from 1977 will be vastly different due to changes in regulations and material costs to create that ink.

Even if they had the same pen used to sign it in 1977, that pen's ink would've deteriorated and changed color. Simply amazing they overlooked this.. or we're simply lucky someone caught a picture at an angle that exposes the con.

So he signed it in pencil?

It's from AL.com.

archive.is/ZHtTXl

LOL. You're desperate to make this not be true aren't you? HAHAHAHAHA. That ship has sailed.

He's never signed his 'y' like that

Its just the blur

>Link to nowhere

Yes. I actually have another version someone made with the saturation turned up, but I prefer to post the "raw" version to sidestep arguments about editing.

see
Disregarding the shill part. Your question seems more legitimate.

I think there is bigger issues to find this message suspicious even before considering signature discrepancies

It looks like a Parker Biro followed by a modern Bic on the suffix.

>Ah, the last comfortable bastion of the shill that has no angles left to leverage.

You don't know how this works obviously. You do realize he can be expelled by his fellow members in the Senate, right? The numbers to do that are already there by a wide margin.

"Defetism" is a Romania word, my little Russiabot. Perhaps you were looking for "Defeatism?"

Defeatism is sticking with this guy as he sinks to the bottom of the ocean. I ask again, why are you putting this easily solid Red seat in danger of going blue if the election happens? Just because HURR DURR SOMEBODY'S BUTTHURT?

Tell me why.

>AL.com
>Website of the Birmingham news
>Owned by Advance publications
>Subsidiary of Time Warner
Try harder, shill. There is no uncontrolled mass media in this country.

Where is the supposedly angled photo from? I can only find articles with this pic
I'm not going to give any credence to a photo posted by a random user.

So someone named roy signed her yearbook like that..then they forged in moore with dec date and olde hick part.

So then we just need to find out who the real roy she was friends with

bump !!

>You do realize he can be expelled by his fellow members in the Senate, right?
And then Alabama redoubles its efforts to elect pro-Trump republicans in retaliation, primary-ing several congressmen in the process.

Then the AL Governor appoints his replacement.

All of this is a VAST improvement over "Let him be shilled to death and just give up the seat to a democrat".

Of course, I understand that its your job to argue otherwise.

Archive must have shit the bed. Here it is:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

>Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

or you could just google that article title.

I thought Advance was a (((Newhouse))) gig.

What articles?

Also, what the hell is "olde hickory house" and why would anyone put that after their signature in a yearbook? It reminds of a postcard sign off (user, 20XX, Moonbase Alpha).

Whatever article you got the picture from is the sauce I am asking for. Surely you didn't just get it from another bread?

Is it? Same difference really, I just saw they were a major owner of Brighthouse, which I'm familiar with.

The Dems tried this exact same bullshit tactic when Trump was running. How come it didn't work on him but it seems to be working on Moore?
Those lying cunts were memory holed as soon as Trump was elected. Does anyone even remember their names?

>Whatever article you got the picture from
>I can only find articles with this pic
No really.
What fucking articles? Spill it.

bump

>How come it didn't work on him but it seems to be working on Moore?
Its not.
He's still leading the polls.

LOL. So everything is fake but the voices in your head? HAH! Conservatives are dumb a fucking shit, no wonder they're so poor and die from opiods with their last words being "...b-buh muh niggers..."

They interviews people who said he was fucking banned from the Mall for being a creep.

Hey, keep pushing this guy, his "victory" will be a defeat. He won't ever make the swearing in. HAHAHA. You fuckers.

Give me a sweet bump of that coco.

Bannon is a zionist shill. He said many times in public and to a crow that he's loyal to israel

>Believe the media, goy
I don't know why you wrote such a long post when it becomes pointless after like, half a sentence.

Gotta use the company's time more efficiently, dude.

Trump also removed endorsement of Strange once he figured out he wasn't going to win. Then started the NFL controversy. Trump just wants to be associated with winners.
It's up to the public to vote in outsiders who will help him by not bowing down to these globalists in congress.

Nothing in that article says this and the best part is the lead off with a "male travelling nurse" ....a weak euphemism for a pocket faggot.

>And then Alabama redoubles its efforts to elect pro-Trump republicans in retaliation, primary-ing several congressmen in the process.

FIRST the Governor appoints his replacement until the Mid-Terms. Nobody gives a fuck about Alabama, as I said before Dems see it as a lost cause and don't spend money or time there. This is the GOP eating itself.

>All of this is a VAST improvement over "Let him be shilled to death and just give up the seat to a democrat".

If he doesn't step aside he'll lose to the Democrat, yes. My guess is he'll get a call from Trump as soon as he gets back from Asia and step aside.

>Of course, I understand that its your job to argue otherwise.

No, I'm doing it because I'm smarter than you. This guys is a mess. What's your job? To keep up Putin's plan to weaken the US Government my little Romanian?

So you made a thread with evidence that you got off Sup Forums and have no idea where the pic originated?

Are you asking me to link you articles with this pic?

I'll get them, but I already closed the tabs and my internet is running slow tonight. I also don't understand the relevance.

Moore will win.

Don't want, NEED Roy Moore in the greatest deliberative body on the face of the earth. Roy Moore vs Al Franken needs to happen.

It isn't working but they are going apeshit in trying to force it because they cannot afford for the the American senate to start going populist.

Are you sure the first image wasn't doctored to look even more fake? Is this seriously the original image of the yearbook?

>Nobody gives a fuck about Alabama
Which is why you're shilling to win its senate seat?
lol.
>If he doesn't step aside he'll lose to the Democrat
He's currently winning, in spite of fake allegations.
If he steps aside, THEN the democrat wins.

You are boring, even for a shill, moving on.

Its from the news conference where she held up the book.

If you're so interested in debunking the debunk, look it up your own fucking self.

>Sup Forums can't do anything right
Guess how I know you're a shill?

Bro. We can see you clearly dont belong here. You think you can come in with this holier-than-thou attitude and shame us for doing what we do? Go fuck a cactus.
This has nothing to do with Republicucks or democrats. This is about the media working with the establishment to defame someone from running for political office.

OP is a shill to discredit conservatives. They'll probably be running this image as another example of FAKE NEWS soon. It's easy to see by reading OP's responses beating around the bat for sauce requests.

So where are you getting your information? Are you on the phone with Roy Moore? You get it beamed to your brain by magnetic waves?

You follow media too, it's just dumbfuck propaganda media that makes you believe a proven Pedo isn't a pedo because he's /yourguy/

It's because you're a narcissist who can't admit you're wrong even though your life has been a failure because every decision you make is wrong.It's the womens fault, the niggers, the Jews, the liberals fault....can't be yours, right?

The fact is you're just dumb as shit and your virtue signaling it all over this thread full of pedophile fans.

>helping the right-wing candidate hurts the right-wing goy!
There's that leftist backwards-thinking.

Of course, only you people will try to convince others not to trust the evidence of their own eyes.
Too bad its stopped working, huh?

The media is trying to reassert itself as the annointed J,J & E.